Creating Waves of Awareness
Physical short overview:
Quantum physics suggests that the body and consciousness together are an energetic field. In this field, and all values measured by the measurement itself has changed. So it is for us not to reach so far in fact. The awareness has a bio-gravitational field. The body has a gravitational field. By the subconscious, it was assumed it would be in the region of the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, thalamus, and the epiphysis. It has demonstrated in animal experiments that the sub-/conscious, however, was not linked to one of the organs. It is an energy field.
To get an idea, we can compare it with a hologram.
The hologram is a three-dimensional representation. In contrast, a photo is two-dimensional. From a photo we can cut out some of us and this regardless of the cut-out look around. However, we share the hologram, so again we get an overall picture. This is done twice, because the divided portions are also a complete hologram. When hologram always remains the entirety obtained (see mitosis is the division also received after every "new" cell of the total).
With this comparison, we can better understand consciousness. In every part of our being, all information is stored with which we have been ever face in life.
This pool draws the subconscious when it does its daily work.
The subconscious mind does 95%. Consciousness deals with the remaining 5%. If you drive a car, then you do not think about, if you press the accelerator, clutch, and brake. You direct, without guessing, if you fit the curve. You speak without thinking of the word education. You swallow the water without consciously press tongue and larynx. Only the suckling the baby is innate. Everything else we learn step by step.
We are not a bio-robot. The energy field with which we express the mind, body, and soul, is not only capable of learning. We can use what we have learned. We can modulate how we deal with our experiences.
If we have a bio-computer, we can say that our subconscious mind has a working processor of 400 megabits, while our consciousness works with 40 bit. We are not a bio-computer, but the comparison shows how power we rely on our subconscious.
The bio-computer cannot make decisions. However we can. We have the ability to revoke old decisions and establish new routines.
The pool of the subconscious mind grows with each new decision. Our opportunities grow with each new decision. Since life on growth, food and exercise is defined, it is growth, food (information) and movement (decision), which allows us to be healthy. Fixed routines correspond standstill. We need to move, to inform, and to decide to be healthy. Only then we can live.
We are an energy field. Probably we all together form an even larger energy field. This moves through countless other energy fields ... This arrangement goes beyond our imagination. Therefore it makes sense to deal primarily with ourselves. What we can see to the horizon, we can still include with. Such information is available in a familiar context. Within this context, we are capable of action (movement).
As an energy field we can be active. So we are not the victims of a situation or disease. We can rethink our decisions again to recover. This decision is in us.
On this basis we can work on quantum physics. It suggests that the body is an apt expression of the soul. Soul, we can define this as a mind and consciousness as well as feeling and subconsciousness. We have the feeling that if we decide / do something. The broker on the stock exchange shows how intense financial decisions depend on feeling.
In these areas of life, we can see how strong we are living as an energy field. We can also recognize how important it is to take care of this energy field.
Another word on homeopathy in my view:
There were and are thousands of homeopaths in the world. These homeopaths know their remedy pictures. This knowledge is embedded in the energy field. This makes it accessible to all who come into contact with this field. Each plant has such an energy field. This energy corresponds to our being. Potentiates this energy affects our energy field. In this way it comes to healing, because now with new effects, new decisions taken.