Creating Waves of Awareness
BRYONIA & PULSATILLA SIMILARITIES
►Both have anxiety during acute conditions
►Both have bitter taste in equal degree.
►Both have ailments from gastric derangements
►Both have coated tongue (Bry-with thirst, Puls-without thirst).
►Both have agg after eating
►Both have agg from heat
►Both have amel from pressure
►Both have amel from cold bathing(Puls mayhave agg from wet cold)
►Both have gastric and…Continue
Added by Dr Ravindra Saraswat on May 1, 2012 at 6:30am — No Comments
• The remedy seems to abolish the ability to feel natural love, to be affectionate.
• In the language of the mother: "I know I ought to love my…Continue
Dr. Boyd writes in his Textbook of Pathology, 1961, p. 306:
Whooping cough or pertussis is an acute infectious disease of the respiratory tract, as a result of which there are spasmodic attacks of coughing with a prolonged inspiration known as a "whoop". The…
WORMS constitute one of the most common disorders of children and people imagine that if worms are expelled their children will be cured. Several medicines are given to the children (taken by adults too) for the removal of these worms from the stomach and bowels. They again grow and…Continue
1. This is a common plant found in the field and along hedges and empty lots. The stem is two edged and is from one or two feet high. The leaves are lanceolate, marked with lines, and have a great many transparent points on the surface which look like perforations the edges of the leaves…Continue
We shall examine the basis of complementarity and inimical relationships between remedies.
Complementary remedies are those that are…
Apis | Lachesis | Hyoscyamus
We are going to compare the jealousy of Apis with the jealousy of Hyoscyamus and Lachesis. Apis, Hyoscyamus, Lachesis and Nux vomica are among the most jealous remedies, along with Calcarea sulphurica, Medorrhinum, Pulsatilla, Staphysagria and Stramonium. How do we differentiate between these remedies in this rubric? It is the other components of each remedy which will…Continue
Every homeopath has his or her own style when it comes to case taking, and no style is inherently right or wrong. However, the following hints may help the student homeopath to avoid common mistakes in taking and analysing the mentals history, mistakes which often lead to the wrong remedy being prescribed.
I will also describe some techniques which I have found useful for eliciting information from the patient which is not…Continue
1. IGNORANCE: Our ignorance of subject is so big.
2. IDOLISATION: Idolizing people, making guru's.
3. EGOTISM: From colleagues and guru's,like the "I know","I tell you what to do" attitude.
4. DOGMATISM: "This is the ONLY way"not based on facts, but on dogma, on opinion. If you think this method is the only way, it has…Continue
Never use salt of Potash (Kali Group) when there is fever, as mentioned in Boericke's M.M & T.F.Allen M.M. If the symptoms agree , why we should not apply these salts?
Is it justified to write specialization ( eg-Skin specialist,Child specialist,Sex specialist etc.) by a HOMOEOPATH on his profile?
Kindly give answer with reason...