Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

I haven't been keeping up with posting all the blogs in recent weeks. So many radio shows and activities to keep up with each day, leaves me in the dust. 

Listen to this one kid who thinks for himself and does not worry about what others think about him. Take a listen and you'll love it.

11-year-old Birke Baehr presents his take on a major source of our food -- far-away and less-than-picturesque industrial farms. Keeping farms out of sight promotes a rosy, unreal picture of big-box agriculture, he argues, as he outlines the case to green and localize food production.

About Birke Baehr

Birke Baehr wants us to know how our food is made, where it comes from, and what's in it. At age 11, he's planning a career as an organic farmer

Listen to February 2, 2011 BlogTalkRadio show about companion planting.

Views: 143

Replies to This Discussion

Great film, great kid.

I wanted to pass this on to a friend with a Health blog and I am posting the original link here for anyone else who wants to do the same!

YouTube Channel

Thanks, Debby

Best wishes

Peter

Dear Peter,

Whenever you see a YouTube video posted on a page, simply click the YouTube insignia on the bottom right corner and it takes you directly to the channel. 

Duuuuuuuuuuuuh! 

Thank you!

LOL

Peter

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...