Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

I have treated tens of children who have had headaches using calcium phosphoricum when the main sign was a rapid, sudden growth-spurt and have found this remedy in these cases always useful. 

[Source: Dr. Hedwig Imhauser, alas, no longer available at the moment in English translation, only in the original German edition] Hedwig Imhauser, Homoopathie der Kinderheilkunde, often brings very practical issues which may be distilled from the materia medica, but is often a bit "hidden" between the multi fold of symptoms.

Do any of the readers have the same experience?

ADVERTISEMENT

Hedwig Imhäuser Homöopathie in der Kinderheilkunde Ein Praxishandbuch

Imhäuser presents one of the classics in the homeopathic treatment of children. The main part of the book is arranged according to clinical diagnoses, which are the principal means of these indications. The end of the book contains a brief 8 page description of the common homeopathic medicines.

The editor writes: The homeopathic treatment of childhood diseases by the physician requires special skills. Unlike in adults, the child's history can only be partially raised in discussion with the patient when selecting the right agent, which makes so important the subjective symptoms.

The attending physician must observe rather precisely the objective, external circumstances and has to fall back upon the descriptions of the parents or caregivers about the child. Hedwig Imhäuser's standard work contains information classified by clinical syndromes, all assembled in the pediatric practice, and proven homeopathic medicines with their keynotes. Special instructions to facilitate the choice of means, to intermediate and secondary resources, as well as concise case descriptions help the reader focus. A concise children's pharmacology, one chapter each for treatment with autologous blood and into the current potentised procedures round out this practical and reliable book. The standard work of homeopathic pediatrics with special materia medica for the pediatric practice.

Views: 312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing this information. I have a few cases that respond partially to the indicated medicine. I will consider cal phos among the drugs for final selection.
Thanks and I would love to hear your experience.

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...