Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Delusions and dreams are very revealing of the psychological states produced by homœopathic provings because they are controlled directly by the unconscious. The images seen in delusions, hallucinations and dreams carry archetypal information in the form of symbols.

Views: 332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Dr Chandrakant ~ will this discussion be about something different from the previous post?
Sure

Manytimes I have seen in patients dreams that they are Representing or constituting an original type after which other similar things are patterned(A perceptual (relating to the act of perceiving-To become aware of through the senses or become conscious)structure).

One of greatest dream that I have seen my mother.She had dreams  of train which is running over hill.When train get over top of hill. Train could not able to go further it is not going further and not coming behind. The train is stagnant. Her elder brother was driver and other family members were in train. While in this situation elder brother could not do anything because he was old and diseased. All family members were crying in loudly for help.

But in her conscious(real life)  her brothers had a quarrels about property.Previously her elder brother was look after her family and due to separation her family(younger) brother could not handle her family problem. They become stagnant.

So what is her delusion: her brothers had a quarrels about property.Previously her elder brother was look after her family and due to separation her family(younger) brother could not handle her family problem. They become stagnant.

But representation of dreams quite different. So her what is the symbol? 

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

Groups

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...