Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

harold jitschak bueno de mesquit's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks a lot"

harold jitschak bueno de mesquit replied Aug 5, 2016 to Exhausted After Coitus With Strong Headache

9 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by harold jitschak bueno de mesquit

"thank you so much, i know it is advised but i have no experience with it in these sp…"

harold jitschak bueno de mesquit replied Jul 2, 2015 to Exhausted After Coitus With Strong Headache

9 Aug 5, 2016

"thanks for your reply/. i just saw the combination biochemic phosphates [calc/kal//f…"

harold jitschak bueno de mesquit replied Jul 2, 2015 to Exhausted After Coitus With Strong Headache

9 Aug 5, 2016

"Thanks you Mrs Debby for your reaction and suggestions. Most of the side effects des…"

harold jitschak bueno de mesquit replied Jan 20, 2014 to Ventolin [Albuterol] As A Homeopathic Medicine?

2 Jan 20, 2014

"  thank you equal parts of both remedies as D6 [to take frequently the first day[s][…"

harold jitschak bueno de mesquit replied Dec 1, 2011 to Rapid Recovery After Fluid Loss

2 Dec 1, 2011

"Thanks and I would love to hear your experience."

harold jitschak bueno de mesquit replied Sep 12, 2011 to Headaches In Rapid Growing Children

2 Sep 12, 2011

"I posted the article about mannose because I mentioned it in the asa foetida posting…"

harold jitschak bueno de mesquit replied May 10, 2011 to Mannose for Children With Vesicoureteral Reflux

3 May 10, 2011
Reply by Debby Bruck

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...