This is a study case provided by our friend, Dr. Kumar. We can discuss further:
Thank YOU for writing and for making this discussion happen, Dear!
Here goes some more details about our discussion: MALE, 25, recidive tonsillitis
1. It seems that the person received treatment and improvement with the tonsils, but it returned to the previous symptoms - path cure (Hering's Laws).
Tonsillitis returns because it was not effectively cured - and it stands for such.
2. The Living Nosodes indicated (tonsils and arthritis) are truly effective, but we may add some more as seen below...
3. Other considerations to be taken:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - in our understanding, it´s genesis is in motion - Earth and Water So, the factor that generated the problem is more likely related to Stomach, Spleen / Pancreas, Kidney, Bladder and Genitals ... change in pH, the effect of erosion and degeneration by excessive acidity.
Table 3.2 refers to the reasoning of disability in the number of blood cells. Mainly white series (neutrophils cells = Count below normal). Indicated auto-hemotherapy - 5 ml every 7 days for 4 months (after space for every 15 days):
- Extract 5 ml of blood from vein with syringe and reinsert in the muscle on the other side of the body.
Food according to your Blood Type may be utilized because there are low antibodies.
- VEGETARIAN is excellent: CONGRATULATIONS!
- AMYGDALA "belongs" to the Lymphatic System - where the spleen is the largest organ of the system. Reasoning: Amygdala is the "currency" of conducting Earth and Metal - the reasoning extends to both Movements.
- Who governs the mouth is the Earth
- Who governs the neck is the Metal.
- Metal and Earth are the two main movements involved in the Lymphatic System.
ATTENTION: Chew at least 30 times each mouthful of food is vital, without drinking liquids with meals.
- The hematopoiesis (blood formation) starts in motion. Water - in most cases disruption of tonsil are indicative of deficiency of B lymphocytes, mainly.
- Red and white blood cell production is regulated with great precision in healthy humans, and the production of leukocytes is rapidly increased during infection.
The formation of blood leads us to the marrow (which produces the T- and B). Extensive reasoning opens; by genetic recessive trait linked to chromosome X (agamaglubulinemia Bruton), congenital, acquired or caused by iatrogenic (drug).
- To treat joints, I usually say: Harpagophytum procumbens (devil's claw ) and Nettle (Urtiga urens)
- Another possibility is the lack of B12 vitamin and folic acid hydrochloric insufficient mastication.
- We need data - Patient does not know this information. WHICH HOMEOPATHY HAS HE TAKEN THE PAST 14 MONTHS? It seems that what has to be addressed is its structure, in conjunction with what has been already recommended here. And to determine this, according to client's age, a history of his former procedures (drugs), etc. We need to know more at this stage.
- We understand how structural: the eating your blood type (direct relationship with clumps of antigens and antibodies), chewing, take magnesium chloride (33g for a liter of water) in 50ml fasting, treat Stomach / Spleen / Pancreas and Lung / Large Intestine and use homeopathic remedies (we strongly suggest the living nosodes of these organs).
- Finally: take the nosodes Articulation and Arthritis (together, the same bottle), Stomach and Colon (together, the same bottle), Pancreas and Lung (together, the same bottle), tonsils and spleen (together, the same bottle) and Spinal and Timo (together, the same bottle).
That would be our statement, and the first three bottles every day:
5 drops, 2 times a day and the last two bottles, take day-in and day out, 5 drops, 3 times day.
Take at least three bottles of each "double" and patient will gradually feel MUCH BETTER!
Regina Rianelli & Sergio Kremer
Homeopathy and Living Nosode Research Family