Anyone noticed how well Palladium represents the Sycotic Miasm?
Here's some Sycosis Themes from George Loukas:
The sycotic person will show off - glamorous looks, recognition, and so on are very important. They crave attention all the time and keep thier faults to themselves and hide their feelings. They are stiff because they want to stay in control of their emotions. They want things to be fixed so they focus on details and classifications. It can lead to dogma and pedantry. Doubts and anxieties (psora) are exaggerated and overdone.
How Palladium is THAT!? Palladium is so typical: "I lack confidence sometimes so I feel insecure. I'v got to be perfect so I must to hide my mistakes. If I'm appreciated I don't need to hide my mistakes. Thinking that, "My way is best" can lead to rigidity and fixed ideas".
* Delusions, appreciated that she is not
* Ailments - mortification/wounded honour/being offended/egotism.
* Delusions - abused/criticized/insulted/neglected/tall/enlarged.
* MIND - HAUGHTY - wounded self-esteem; wishes to be flattered
* MIND - CONFIDENCE - want of self-confidence
* MIND - DICTATORIAL
These issues seem to coincide with some of the things we know about the 3rd Chakra, too ...
Development: Autonomy. Individualty. Will. Self-Esteem. Power.
Blocks: Glamour. Rejection and criticism. Secrets.