Creating Waves of Awareness
This is the most important document for the Import of Homeopathic medicine in any country
1. Product and Company Identification
Product name - Menningicoccus Nosode 30C
Product Code - MENINGOC30L1
Use - Homeopathic Anti inflammatory Brain Medicine
Company information Enquiries :
Selene Homoeopathic 1994 Ltd.
298 Cameron Road
2. Hazards identification
Potential Health Effects - Exposure : Ingestion
- Target Organs : skin, gastrontestinal system
- Acute Effects : May cause skin drying, itching, peeling and rashes, Signs and symptoms may include headache, dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue.
- Chronic Effects : No adverse effects known
- Carcinogenicity : formulation not listed by NTP, IARC or OSHA
- Carcinogenicity : IARC Gr3 not classifiable
Additional Health Information - Conditions Aggravated : Hypersensitivity to this material and other materials in its chemical class. Patients with prior history of ulcer disease or gastrointestinal bleeding and patients with advanced kidney disease.
3. Composition/Information on ingredients
Characterization final product
Ingredients Menningiococcus Nosode triturated to 30c
4. First-aid measures
Eye contact - in case of contact with eyes rinse thoroughly with plenty of water and get medical advice
Skin contact - remove immediately contaminated clothes, wash affected skin with plenty of water
Inhalation - in case of inhalation remove to fresh air and seek medical aid
Ingestion - consult physician
5. Fire-fighting measures
Suitable extinguishing media - water spray jet, dry powder, foam, carbon dioxide
Flash pint (liquid) not applicable
Specific hazards - Toxic emissions may be given off in a fire
Protection of fire-fighters - use self-contained breathing apparatus
Special method of fire-fighting - cool endangered containers with water spray
6. Accidental release measures
Personal precautions - ensure adequate ventillation
Environmental protection - avoid release to the environment
Methods for cleaning up - Scoop or shovel spilled material into a suitable labeled open head drum
- Secure the drum cover and move the container to a safe holding area
- Clean spill area thoroughly
- Collect wash with a noncombustible absorbent material and transfer to labeled container for treatment and disposal.
- Check area for residual material and repeat clean up if detected
7. Handling and storage
Technical measures - local exhaust ventillation necessary
- avoid dust formation
Storage conditions - keep bottle tightly closed
- room temperature
- store in a dry place
8. Exposure controls/Personal protection
Engineering Measures - see 7.
Personal protective equipment
Respiratory protection - Respiratory protection is recommended as a precaution to minimize exposure. Effective engineering controls are considered to be the primary means to control worker exposure. Respiratory protection should not substitute for feasible engineering controls.
- respiratory protection not necessary
Hand protection - protective gloves
Eye protection - safety glasses
Body protection - protective clothing
9. Physical and chemical properties
Color - Transparent
Form - Liquid
10. Stability and reactivity
Stability - stable under normal conditions
Conditions to avoid - None known
Materials to avoid - None known
11. Toxicological information
Non toxic Non Hazardous Homoeopathic medicine
12. Ecological information
13. Disposal considerations
Waste from residues - incinerate in qualified installation with flue gas scrubing
- observe local/national regulations regarding waste disposal
- DO NOT FLUSH unused medications or POUR them down a sink or drain. If available in your area, use takeback programs run by household hazardous waste collection programs or community pharmacies to dispose of unused and expired medicines. If you don’t have access to a takeback program, dispose of these medicines in the household trash by removing them from their original containers and mixing them with an undesirable substance, such as used coffee grounds or kitty litter.
Contaminated packaging - Empty containers must be triple rinsed prior to disposal, recycling or reuse.
RCRA waste - not regulated under RCRA
14. Transport information
Note - not classified by transport regulations, proper shipping name non-regulated
Although the information, opinions and recommendations contained in this Material Safety Data Sheet are compiled from sources believed to be reliable, we accept no responsibility for the accuracy, sufficiency, or reliability or for any loss or injury resulting from the use of the information. Newly discovered hazards are frequent and this information may not be completely up to date.