Madam Debby Bruck has created this website, the purpose is to shorten the distance between homeopath and general public, minimize the differences, promote knowledge, develop consensus and extend harmony and love (What I have understood)
My idea is why not to make a professional and registered “HOMEOPATHIC WORLD COMMUNITY” under her leadership and put an effort to accomplish the agenda of the homeopathy world community, if we are serious in our intentions and plans and if business and self-promotion is not our motto.
Many people make suggestions but do not provide plan. I am trying to come with complete picture about Community.
The community is entrusted to educate homoeopathic students and doctors to groom their talent in the field of homeopathic medical science with a view to provide health facilities to the people, to promote homoeopathic knowledge, thoughts and higher education among the members and general public globally. Only certified homeopaths of all standard educations are eligible to become the member of this community.
MANIFESTO OF THE COMMUNITY
The purpose and manifesto of the community is:-
1. To promote and sponsor Hahnemannian Homeopathic method of treatment/practice with true sprit and principles all over the world at all level.
2. To provide a platform to homeopaths to put combine efforts in serving mankind, healing ailing humanity, building harmony and to achieve educational goals and objectives through peaceful means.
3. To sponsor and promote recognize and standard homeopathic courses like DHMS, B.Sc (Homeopathy), BHMS (Graded), BHMS (Classified), MD, M.Phil, Ph.D etc. and to encourage higher education in the field of homeopathy.
4. To promote and launch homeopathic pharmacist courses /certification and diplomas in all countries.
5. To sponsor and promote the efforts of homeopaths, talent of homeopathic students and their achievements.
6. To assist and provide house job facilities at homeopathic clinics/hospitals.
7. To help in issuing stipend/allowances/donations so that community members can set up clinics.
8. To help to create vacancies for homeopaths in offices/hospitals/universities at official/government level. Efforts would be made to create vacancies in Prisoner centers.
9. To put efforts in providing equivalency of homeopathic courses with other running courses/certifications like MD, MBBS, MPH, M.Sc and Ph.D etc. So that homeopathic graduate doctors can compete for jobs for all ranks/scales/posts in different part of the world.
10. To assist, suggest and to establish infra structure of homeopathy at local/government level in all countries.
11. To put efforts in bringing amendments in already established medical rules running in different part of the countries according to the need of homeopathic practitioners.
12. To put efforts in allocation of separate seats homeopaths in Medical related governing Councils in the world.
13. To get due share for homeopaths in countries health policies through active participation and to make effort in becoming the part of World Health Organization Health Programs.
14. To suggest and upgrade homeopathic course/syllabus/curriculum by putting efforts in establishing faculties/campus in various charted colleges/universities/institutions at official level in all part of the countries.
15. To suggest and support officials/government to allow and authorize Graduate Homeopathic Doctors to issue medical fitness/health certificate to their patients like Medical Doctors.
16. To put efforts in establishing homeopathic universities, teaching hospitals/dispensaries and research centers at official/government level. To help colleges/universities to get affiliations with Board and world recognized charted institutions.
17. To organize homeopathic workshops/seminars/conference to provide up to date knowledge and to create awareness among the general public about homeopathy.
18. To organize homeopathic free medical camps to provide health facilities to needy people at their doorsteps especially the backward areas of South Asia.
19. To issue homeopathic magazines.
20. To establish homeopathic libraries/software houses.
21. To help in issuing Loan/Donations from the government/NGOs to community members/Homeopaths, to help in establishing clinics/hospitals.
22. To help to issue educational stipend from the donated agencies, country officials and Education Ministries Homeopaths for higher studies.
23. To incorporate with other homeopathic/social associations/organizations for the betterment of homeopathy and to achieve objectives set in manifesto.
………………..* * *………………..
I have desinged an insignia also:-