Creating Waves of Awareness
This is actually a topic for debate. You may not support the use of this chemical in Homeopathy, because Dihydrogenmonoxide kills thousands of people every year! Forgive me for suggesting this vehicle that can be used in homeopathy. There are several vehicles used in homeopathy such as globules, sugar of milk, tablets, etc. But, the best and the cheapest vehicle is dihydrogenmonoxide. I have experienced this on several occasions. It is my humble request you to try this in your practice before criticising me. DHMO is a colorless, odorless and tasteless chemical. It kills thousands of people every year. The solid form of dihydrogenmonoxide can cause permanent tissue damage. Excess of this chemical in our body can cause pulmonary edema, congestive cardiac failure and renal failure. However dihydrogenmonoxide is basically not considered as toxic; we can’t survive without this chemical. We always take this chemical on regular basis. Now, at least a few among you may wonder which is this chemical! It is nothing but water!!!!!
Friends, I am fed up with writing serious articles. This is just for a change. Laughing is good for our health. Keep laughing. LOL……
Dr Muhammed Rafeeque