I have posted this list of RECENT PRESENTATIONS and PUBLICATIONS because I am always interested in caring, informed conversation relative to the healing of the planet--according to Homeopathic dimensions of understanding. Perhaps the links provided below will serve as a basis for that kind of conversation.
• Schafer, Stephen & Yu, Gino (in press) Book Chapter: Drama-Based video Games as transformational experience. Business, Technological, and Social Dimensions to Video Games: Multidisciplinary Approach IGI Global.
• Invited speaker: Game Education Summit North America 2010. The Magic of Immersion: Drama-Based video games for transformation. University of Southern California’s School of Cinematic Arts Interactive Media Division
• Invited speaker: Inaugural Game Education Summit 2010. The Magic of Immersion: Drama-Based video games for transformation. Copenhagen, Denmark, The National Academy of Digital, Interactive Entertainment at The National Film School of Denmark.
• Invited Speaker: (GDC Austin 2009) “Twas brillig and the Slithy Toves did Gyer and Gimble in the wabe.”
• Invited Panel Member: (PAX 2009) So You Think You Want to be a Game Designer.
• Panel Moderator: Game Education Summit, Carnegie Mellon University, June, 2009) Bringing Curricula Out of the Silos: Collateral learning, values, and cognitive framing in story-based video games.
• Invited speaker: Social Approaches to Consciousness (Asia Consciousness Festival; June, 2009) http://www.asiaconsciousness.org/socialapproaches_prog.html
• Invited speaker & co-organizer: Meaningful Media (Asia Consciousness Festival; June, 2009) http://www.asiaconsciousness.org/meaningful_text.html
• Poster Presentation: Conference on Precession & Ancient Knowledge conference held at the University of California (October, 2009) The Psychecology Game.
• Featured Speaker: Austin Game Developer’s Conference (September, 2008) Deepening Player Immersion with Jungian Symbolism https://www.cmpevents.com/GDAU08/a.asp?option=C&V=1&SB=4
• Abstract: The Psychecology Game I-V; Using Story-based Video Games to Capture Veridical Data on Subliminal States of Being. (The computational Resonance of Jungian Synchronicity) Toward a Science of Consciousness 2008, sponsored by the Consciousness Center & the University of Arizona.https://bandura.sbs.arizona.edu/login/consciousness/pubreport.aspx?aid=2761
• Premise: The Key to Interactive Storytelling. http://www.gamecareerguide.com/features/357/premise_the_key_to_interactive_.php?page=1
• Curriculum and The dream Paradigm. http://www.gmecareerguide.com/features/288/curriculum_and_the_dream_paradigm.php
Society of Industry Leadershttp://www.societyofindustryleaders.com/members/profile.jsp
Senior Fellow of the Video Games & Human Values Initiative
PAC Board Member: Digipen Game Design Program
Austin Game Design Conference: Writing Trackhttp://mygdc.gdconf.com/http://www.austingdc.net/writing/index.htm
Center for Consciousness Researchhttp://www.consciousness.arizona.edu/
C. G. Jung Foundationhttp://www.cgjungny.org/quadrant_first.html
CPAK: Conference on the Precession of Ancient Knowledge http://www.cpakonline.com/content/