""Dear Cindy, welcome to this world of Homoeopathy. We are so lucky to discover you. Your joining with us is really thrilling. Enjoy and share the wonderful activities of this educational platform. Feel free to contact any of the administrators…"
Enter Your Town, City, State, Country. Separate with Comma and space
Boca Raton, Florida, USA
What brought you to homeopathy? Tell your 150 word inspirational story that connects you to homeopathy. How has homeopathy changed your life?
I discovered homeopathy around the year 2000 when I found a vet who was able to decrease my Giant Schnauzers epileptic attacks using homeopathy when drugs would not work. I decided to study it over a 10 year period and then test my knowledge by becoming CCH certified in 2012. I am a medical technologist with a strong work experience in clinical microbiology in a hospital setting. Recently I changed jobs and now work in a one person lab in a stand alone emergency room. This allows me to get the overall picture of an emergency room patient since I am running all of their tests.
Over the years I have been motivated to help, my co-workers, supervisors and physicians when I see that their conditions could be healed faster with homeopathy. In some cases I have healed people who have tried repeated regiments of antibiotics with no relief. I became certified in homeopathy in 2012 so that I could validate that I have the education to treat and promote homeopathy.
In the past ten years I have successfully treated:
1. Two infectious disease doctors recover from surgical procedures (Arnica was used and their surgeons were amazed at how quickly they healed)
2. Three people with chronic bronchitis and cough. All had used antibiotics with no relief. All three recovered within 3 days of taking the remedy.
3. One supervisor who had fallen and injured her sacrum. She had been in pain for two weeks prior to my administration of the remedy. She was better within 3 days.
4. I also have tried reaching out to hospitalized friends and co-workers. Sometimes HIPPA regulations have prevented me from achieving my goal. Ironically one nurse accidentally revealed confidential information that enabled me to treat a friend with pneumonia.
5. An informational Arnica DVD was created by me after receiving a letter from the hospital CEO requesting that employees come up with suggestions of cost cutting ideas. Arnica could encourage faster healing, reduce pain medication and theoretically decrease the patient’s stay in the hospital. The DVD was delivered to the CEO, COO, Pharmacy director and the Pharm D’s during the last quarter of 2013. (I have had no feedback on this due to the fact that the hospital is part of a large corporation)
6. Arnica Christmas cards were distributed to the CEO, and Pharm D’s at the Hospital Christmas party along with a sample vial of Arnica. One pharmacist did use it.
7. I created an email education list for my friends, family and coworkers who are interested in alternative medicine and periodically send out information.
Since I have witnessed the miracles of homeopathy I will continue to promote and educate. That is my mission. Someday when it is more fully understood it will be accepted. Already homeopathic ossilococcinum for the treatment of the flu has become more mainstream since it is now available at CVS , Walmart and Walgreens.
Check which applies. I . . .
am a homeopath
What is your vision for the future of homeopathy
That homeopathy will be an accepted form of alternative medicine.
Why I would like to join this network?
I want to be involved with the homeopathic community at large
Write detailed background to introduce yourself. What school did you attend? Year of graduation? Degree or diploma? Where do you practice?
I am a ASCP and Florida certified medical technologist, graduated in 1975. I studied homeopathy with Ann Jerome, Paul Herscu and Jeremy Sherr. I became CCH certified in 2012 with the idea to educate and not set up a practice. I do treat friends, family and co-workers.
During the last 32 years I worked in the microbiology department at a hospital in Florida. Presently I work part time in a stand alone emergency room one person lab running chemistry and hematology tests. I keep a remedy kit at the ER to treat co-workers who are interested in alternative medicine.
If you do not have a reference so that we can verify your homeopathic status, please send a copy of your homeopathy diploma and association certificates to HWCmembers at gmail dot com
I have a HWC member reference
What are your interests besides homeopathy? Inquiring minds want to know.
I belong to the Rare Fruit and Vegetable Club and grow over 50 tropical fruit trees in my yard. I have been on the board as the membership chair since 1995. I play the flute and belong to two community bands. I have been on the board of one of the community bands since 2004. I have standard schnauzers and belong to Holistic Actions (a community for animal homeopathy) run by Dr Christina Chambroeux and Dr Jeff Feinman.
Reference: This is a "BY INVITATION" only community. Who invited you to join this community? If you found us on the internet and do not have a reference please provide as much information as you can. Please note that we personally check references and verify your identity. PS: The yearly membership fee for new members is USD 20. Please, go to the main page and find the PayPal button to pay your membership fee.
I received this information via email from another homeopath. Also I do know Karen Allen since I attend the homeopathic convention almost every year. I have taken some of Karen's homeopathic courses for CEUs
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Homeopathy World Community to add comments!
"Dear Cindy, welcome to this world of Homoeopathy. We are so lucky to discover you. Your joining with us is really thrilling. Enjoy and share the wonderful activities of this educational platform. Feel free to contact any of the administrators for any problem..."
No comments yet!
This Ning App is not visible to members on the Main page.