Share 'When Does The Patient Say Goodbye To A Doctor?'
Patients coming to a medical practitioner may discontinue the treatment due to various reasons. Here are a few points:
1. No quick relief of the presenting complaints.
2. Completely cured cases.
3. When the doctor refers the case to another physician.
4. Strong pressure from family members or friends to go for other treatment.
5. Not satisfied with the treatment.
6. The doctor is not commun…
You can share this discussion in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this