Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Tweet this: #Vaccine #Truth | Gardasil Silgard Cervarix Varicella http://ning.it/ecQyIo #Health

Hi friends!

News on Gardasil/Silgard, Cervarix & Varicella Vaccine:

Gardasil and Cervarix Don’t Work, Are Dangerous, and Weren’t Tested:

The Lead Vaccine Developer Comes Clean So She Can “Sleep At Night”

(pdf)

January 8, 2013 - India Women Activists Historic Writ of Petition Accepted by Supreme Court over Unethical Trialing of HPV Vaccines, Gardasil® and Cervarix. (article)

January 6, 2013 - According to the newspaper La Voix, out of five hundred children who received the new meningitis vaccine MenAfriVac, at least 40 of them between the ages of 7 and 18 have become paralyzed. Those children also suffered hallucinations and convulsions. (article)

December 2012 - Scientific Finding | Detection of human papillomavirus L1 gene DNA fragments in postmortem blood and spleen after Gardasil® vaccination—A case report

February 7, 2012 - Gone after Gardasil: Acceptable collateral damage?

February 6, 2012 - In latest vaccine marketing fraud, CDC says Gardasil shots should be 'routine' for boys.

February 2, 2012 - HPV vaccines (Gardasil) now pushed onto boys in Canada.

February 2, 2012 - SaneVax writes open letter to Kathleen Sebelius: Rescind approval of Gardasil due to lack of efficacy during post-licensure monitoring.

January 31, 2012 - SaneVax open letter to educators worldwide: Watch for side effects of HPV vaccines.

December 18, 2011 - French Medical Doctors Say, “Delist & Suspend HPV Vaccines”. (in french)

October 30, 2011 - Class action on cancer vaccine Gardasil. (article 1 - article 2)

October 26, 2011 - HPV Vaccine: Cancer Repackaged As An STD.

September 27, 2011 - The five things you really need to know about HPV vaccines. (article 1)

September 15, 2011 - Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman admitted presence of SV40, AIDS and cancer viruses in vaccines. (article)

September 15, 2011 - Gardasil HPV vaccines found contaminated with recombinant DNA that persists in human blood.

September 6, 2011 - Vaccine Wake Up Call for Parents: Your Children Are Being Taken.

June 18, 2011 - Ways to Help Reduce Cancer Risk

June 16, 2011 - ...long line of studies revealing evidence showing the more vaccines a baby receives, the more chance they have of dying from sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)... (e-book with its reader: "The terror of pediatric medicine")

May 18, 2011 - MinuteClinic adds beneficial vitamin B-12 injections to treatment lineup while also adding HPV vaccine.

April 28, 2011 - "Danish Study" CDC Doctor who "Debunked" Autism Vaccines Link Indicted on Fraud. (article 1 - article 2 - article 3 - article 4)

April 25, 2011 - Doctors Denying Vaccine Risks: An American Tragedy.

March 02, 2011 - Dr. Jonas Salk, inventor of polio vaccine, exposed as criminal-minded scientist who conducted illicit medical experiments on mental patients

March 02, 2011 - Varicella vaccine and related nerve damage

March 01, 2011 - American consumers now have reliable HPV genotyping

February 26, 2011 - 15,000 reasons to support One More Girl documentary reporting on Gardasil vaccine injury and death (Another video is linked on this page below)

February 25, 2011 - Global concerns about Gardasil - 105 countries visit the SANEVax site in 104 days

February 23, 2011 - Gardasil vaccination: Evaluating the risks versus benefits

February 21, 2011 - HPV and Natural Alternatives to the HPV Vaccine

February 21, 2011 - Gardasil Approval: FDA Apparently Does Not Follow Its Own Rules

February 19, 2011 - Medical 'experts' pushing HPV vaccines told what not to say about them, including their death toll

February 14, 2011 - UK Medical Expert who advocated for HPV mass vaccination admits being ‘told’ what not to say  

January 11, 2011 - The Truth About Gardasil

• WAVE (World Association for Vaccine Education) - Specific Vaccines Human papillomavirus (HPV)    
    • comelook - UK Medical Expert who advocated for HPV mass vaccination admits being 'told' what not to say
    • Innoculations: The True Weapons Of Mass Destruction by Rebecca Carley, M.D.
    • Vaccine Victims - Memorial
    • Gardasil/Silgard Victims from Australia
    • Gardasil/Silgard Victims from Canada
    • Gardasil/Silgard Victims from New Zealand
    • Gardasil/Silgard Victims from Spain
    • Cervarix Victims from India
    • Cervarix Victims from Spain
    • Cervarix Victims from the United Kingdom

May 04, 2010 - The Folic Acid Phenomenon: Nature Provides Major Missing Link in HPV Treatment

December 20, 2010 - HPV vaccinations are unnecessary and harmful

December 19, 2007 - HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed: FDA Documents Reveal HPV "Not Associated with Cervical Cancer"

Gardasil Hazardous Compounds:

1. Sodium Borate  (rat poison active ingredient)
  2. Polysorbate80 (detergent linked to cancer and infertility in animals)
  3. Aluminum Adjuvants (autoimmune disease link, nerve toxin)

HPV 16 & 18 Found in Gardasil Vaccinated.

Ask 8 questions before you or your children are vaccinated.

(in PDF format)

Vaccine Awakening by Barbara Loe Fisher

Please, take a lookat this video posted by Debby:
Gardasil HPV Vaccine Side Effects Story 

Stand up and be counted - NVICstandup's Channel

"Barbara Loe Fisher who is the Co-Founder & President of the non-profint National Vaccination Information Center (NVIC) has a Youtube site about the Vaccination miseries. Her daughter was also exposed to the harmful effetcs of the vaccination. We can follow the latest NVIC video news in this important topic."

Gardasil Victim Speaks Out After 2 Years

ONE MORE GIRL

"The tale of tragedy, corruption and greed sparked by Merck's 'One Less Girl'.

One More Girl is a documentary filled with stories of anguish and travesty, futures destroyed, and families reduced to financial ruin by medical costs not covered by insurance companies. Their stories are backed up with research and data from global activists, attorneys, medical experts and journalists."

Lot more have been said on the HPV issue, stil, l i believe that DR.TENPENNY's view will help in guiding us a bit more, please do see this presentation from DR TENPENNY .

What your doctor hasn't told you about vaccinations could put your ....

(Medical Facts About Vaccine Dangers)

The Truth About Vaccines and Modern Medicine
(this website has tons of information about the vaccination)

Tags:

B-12-injections, Cervarix, FDA, Gardasil/Silgard, HPV, MinuteClinic, NVIC, One-More-Girl-documentary, Vaccine, Varicella, polio-cancer, rDNA, vaccination, vaccination-death, SV40, AIDS, vaccines

Views: 1247

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Jaine Benson
Regards
Oh! it is very sad to hear that. My good wishes are with your daughter. I will pray for her speedy recovery. Why don't you try homoeopathic medicines? Her state of health and symptoms very much suggests that she can be treated successfully by homoeopathy. I will be very happy if I can be of any help to you. Regarding "Gardasil, " I would say that we should propagate this thought, "If we can save the life of a single person it will be an achievement." In my clinic's noticeboard I have posted article's like this and I openly suggest that my patient not go for this. They follow my advice, as they trust me and homoeopathy .

FORCED VACCINATION | Texas governor orders STD vaccine for all girls. Decision comes after maker of cervical cancer shot doubled lobbying efforts

MSNBC NEWS | Bypassing the Legislature altogether, Republican Gov. Rick Perry issued an order Friday making Texas the first state to require that schoolgirls get vaccinated against the sexually transmitted virus that causes cervical cancer.
  • By employing an executive order, Perry sidestepped opposition in the Legislature from conservatives and parents’ rights groups who fear such a requirement would condone premarital sex and interfere with the way Texans raise their children.

• Beginning in September 2008, girls entering the sixth grade — meaning, generally, girls ages 11 and 12 — will have to receive Gardasil, Merck & Co.’s new vaccine against strains of the human papillomavirus, or HPV.
  • Perry also directed state health authorities to make the vaccine available free to girls 9 to 18 who are uninsured or whose insurance does not cover vaccines. In addition, he ordered that Medicaid offer Gardasil to women ages 19 to 21.

• Perry, a conservative Christian who opposes abortion and stem-cell research using embryonic cells, counts on the religious right for his political base. But he has said the cervical cancer vaccine is no different from the one that protects children against polio.

• “The HPV vaccine provides us with an incredible opportunity to effectively target and prevent cervical cancer,” Perry said.

• Merck is bankrolling efforts to pass state laws across the country mandating Gardasil for girls as young as 11 or 12. 
  • Merck doubled its lobbying budget in Texas and has funneled money through Women in Government, an advocacy group made up of female state legislators around the country.
  • Alan Phillips has written an article on Natural News about stealth vaccine laws.

Polio vaccine campaign in India has caused 12-fold increase in deadly paralysis condition...India spent billions on the polio eradication scam when it could have used that money to improve water and sanitation...

The long promised monetary benefits from ceasing to vaccinate against poliovirus will never be achieved,” ...

Thanks, Vik. I shared on FaceBook.

RSS

Please use this PayPal link to pay the Membership Fee

Existing members: $ 15

New members: $ 20

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...