Word of the Day
Dear Wonderful HWC Members. WOW! This is a very popular group. People want to understand more about language and interpreting what we say and hear. It takes time and thought to put the words to paper.
NOTICE: Please Prepare your work thoroughly before posting. Think about what you want to present and say. Help us in the process to guide us through the repertory to understand the meaning of our words.
Any posts that do not pertain directly with this topic will be removed. We are talking about the language that people use and how it relates to the rubric language to find the appropriate remedy.
GENERAL GUIDELINES TO KEEP THIS GROUP ORGANIZED
Scroll down to the bottom and CLICK +START DISCUSSION if after Viewing all or searching you have not seen your topic already listed.
- Review the Discussion Topics Before Posting a New Comment or New Topic.
- if Your Topic is not listed then Click +START DISCUSSION at the bottom of this page.
- Enter the Main Idea of your Discussion Then write your article, question, comments.
- Add TAGS to your discussion for the Search Engine to find Key Words separating each key word with a comma, or linking-words with a dash.
- If you find your theme or topic already listed when using the SEARCH FUNCTION then please add your comment to that discussion