New Facts about the Munich Headache Study
by G. Vithoulkas and Hp. Seiler
I thought you might find this article
1. The Munich headache-study by Walach et al. has to be considered
invalid by the following reasons:
- The data concerning the reactions of the patients have been interchanged
for the most part and are interpreted in a clinically inadequate
- An important error of randomisation has been overlooked.
- The sensitivity of the study has been decreased substantially by
intermixing migraine and permanent headache.
2. The effectiveness of homeopathy can be proven by doubleblinded
studies too, particularly also by migraine-studies, provided
the conception is appropriate. This makes Walachs non-causal respectively
magical interpretation of homeopathy superfluous.