Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Gina Tyler DHOM's Discussions (1,006)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"In Paragraph 6 of the Organon, Samuel Hahnemann writes ' The unprejudiced observer -…"

Gina Tyler DHOM replied Oct 19, 2010 to Homeopathy and the Familiar Quantum World Are they one and the same?

1 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Gina Tyler DHOM

"thank you Dr. Dushyant"

Gina Tyler DHOM replied Oct 6, 2010 to Malaria and Homeopathy

33 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Hahnemann is often Verry long winded in his writing,I have to read everything he wri…"

Gina Tyler DHOM replied Mar 23, 2010 to Hahnemann's Wit Turned Upon Those Mixopathy Practitioners!

9 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Vaikunthanath das Kaviraj.

"Hi Kaviraj Yes Agreed,A friend of myn Dr. Danny (who is friends with your buddy Miro…"

Gina Tyler DHOM replied Mar 21, 2010 to Hahnemann's Wit Turned Upon Those Mixopathy Practitioners!

9 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Vaikunthanath das Kaviraj.

"Thanks to everyone for the comments,I wrote this article 15 yrs ago,but when it come…"

Gina Tyler DHOM replied Mar 7, 2010 to Discussion on Kentian Philosophy-My article in Homeorizon just published

3 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Gina Tyler DHOM

"Discussion on Kentian Philosophy Compare and Contrast Suppression, palliation, and s…"

Gina Tyler DHOM replied Mar 6, 2010 to Discussion on Kentian Philosophy-My article in Homeorizon just published

3 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Gina Tyler DHOM

"Katalin and Dr. Deshpande You are both Verry Welcome What the doctor needs to know…"

Gina Tyler DHOM replied Feb 26, 2010 to KENT chronic casetaking form on line

3 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Gina Tyler DHOM

"In my humble oppinion if i may add a reply; The Practicioner needs to have the patie…"

Gina Tyler DHOM replied Feb 10, 2010 to any experience with mould cases?

3 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Vickie I. Craig

"Dr. Sarfaraz posted:'Until and unless we are able to study cases where Silicia was a…"

Gina Tyler DHOM replied Jan 25, 2010 to Use of silicia for patients having implants

8 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Dr. Wequar Ali Khan

"Hans Posted:"............... the disease which in above example has occupied the ski…"

Gina Tyler DHOM replied Jan 7, 2010 to Psoriatic Arthritis

43 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Vickie I. Craig

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...