Our favorite Homeopathic Veterinarian offers a class in New York City this summer. If you are in New York and love your animal, check it out. Your pets can be much healthier. As a holistic veterinarian for over 30 years. Whole families become and stay healthy with this training.
One day holistic health for pets class in NYC – Aug 22, 2015
Learn more here: http://christinachambreau.com/
Spectrum of Homeopathy
- Fungi are overwhelmingly hidden – under the earth or inside other organisms. With their caps, tubes, and bulbs, they show us at the most their organs of reproduction. In homeopathy too, there are only a few visible representatives of this natural kingdom.
- Situated somewhere between plants and animals, the fungi are difficult to classify. Yet their effect on people is very interesting, whether as gut symbiont or agent of disease, as intoxicant or drug, as food or poison.
- This spectrum of action promises a wide range of homeopathic applications, which have so far been greatly underutilized. With new remedy provings, miasmatic connections and interesting case histories.
- International authors discuss remedies that range from the well-known Fly agaric Agaricus muscarius to Bovista and the Ergot Secale cornutum, including many new remedies such as Cryptococcus neoformans, a pathogen frequently seen in AIDS patients, or Magic mushroom, Psilocybe caerulescens, which has proven useful in cases of burnout.
Labeling OTC Homeopathic Remedies
FDA wants to know how people who use homeopathy feel about homeopathy and about your experiences with over-the-counter (OTC) homeopathic medications that are positive and constructive.
The FDA will process consumer attitudes towards and making decisions about purchasing homeopathic products in stores, with stories that are between 300-600 words in length. On the page: a. Make sure to uncheck that you are submitting comment on behalf of a third party. b. Select ‘individual consumer’ from the Category drop down menu.
Write in your comments by August 21, 2015
Be a proud part of the homeopathic community.
7820 comments have already been received. Read more here.
- Submit Comments to the Public Docket until August 21, 2015
- You may submit either electronic comments regarding this document to CDERhomeopathicproduct@fda.hhs.gov or written comments to the Division of Dockets Management (HFA-305), Food and Drug Administration, 5630 Fishers Lane, rm. 1061, Rockville, MD 20852.
- You should annotate and organize your comments to identify the specific questions or topic to which they refer. It is only necessary to send one set of comments. Please identify your comments with the docket number found in brackets (HFA-305) in the heading of this document. Received comments may be seen in the Division of Dockets Management between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, and will be posted to the docket at http://www.regulations.gov.
HOW TO BEGIN? Please be sure to keep your submission in line with the questions they are asking. The scope of this procedure is not to validate homeopathy, nor pose questions about regulation, or other aspects outside of the topics listed in their questions.
TAKE THIS SURVEY TODAY: To facilitate this opportunity, the National Center for Homeopathy (NCH) set up a very brief, anonymous survey so that everyone interested in the future of homeopathy can contribute. It only takes a minute or two, it's all multiple choice and you don't even have to give your email address.
Please let us know if you have commented successfully.