Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Diabetes Mellitus is one of the leading causes of stressful living in the recent centuries. As a medical doctor and Homeopath I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING very significant effects of homeopathics on the diabetic patients who have recently referred to me. In the cases who have taken prescribed remedies, rapid improvement has been observed not only on their FBS, but also on their totality of symptoms.

Views: 132

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Dr,
I read your message and case of non-insulin related diabetes carefully and with great interest. Please let me know, what do you mean by 40 drops of the Phosphoric Acidum 30c. Is it means the whole treatment completed in/by 40 drops or you prescribed 40 drops in each dose.
Awaiting for your reply.
With best wishes
Dr Shashi Mohan Sharma
London
Dear Dr.Shashi

Salam(HI),

I started her treatment with a coffee spoonful of the remedy or 40 drops,according to Dr.Hahnemann and my Iranian Professor Dr.Jalali. Her treatment has been started and she is under treatment. Her chronic fatigue has been improved and is almost gone. Her moderate pain in her legs has subsided almost 80 percent. She feels very well and in her last visit said that your treatment seems like a miracle. I told her the real doctor is THE GOD who helps me to cure you by powerful homeopathic medicines.
In her 2nd and 3rd visits she has been given placebo. She is under my supervision and is going to refer next week.

Good Luck and Best Wishes, S.Sadeghi M.D.
Hi
Dear Dr.Its good news.would you please write detail information about this case?
and your approach to diabetic patients .
Thank you
Ghazanfar
Dear Dr,
please let me know the detail of this case and the others if it's possible,is there any reason for 40 drops prescribtion,I think it's not important the quantity of the remedy.
regards,
mariam

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...