Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dr Deepak Sharma has specialized in treating patients suffering from thinning and falling hair. Both men and women today deal with this problem due to many causes in today's society. Stages of life bring challenges, undue stress, hormone changes and the environment. Can homeopathy possibly be part of a solution?

Looking forward to learning from Dr Sharma. 

Hair Growth

Hair production occurs in phases, including growth (anagen), cessation (catagen), and rest (telogen) phases. Stem cells are responsible for hair production.

Hair loss usually develops gradually and may be patchy or all over (diffuse). You lose roughly 100 hairs from your head every day. The average scalp contains about 100,000 hairs.
Both men and women tend to lose hair thickness and amount as they age. Baldness is not usually caused by a disease. It is related to aging, heredity, and changes in the hormome,  testosterone. Inherited or "pattern baldness" affects many more men than women. About one-half of men begin to bald by the time they are 30 years old, and most are either bald or have a balding pattern by age 60. 

Dr Sharma will teach us about some homeopathic remedies related to hair loss.

Click to the "Health Innshow

Dr Deepak Sharma Interview Homeopathy For Hair Loss

Dr Deepak Sharma will impart his experience.

We are proud to announce that Dr Sharma's presentation of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) was selected for the 2nd International conference at Beijing China on day two.

• Although not the topic of discussion for Health Inn, you may be interested to read the abstract. The aim of this study is to show the efficacy of homeopathic medicines in PCOS which is remaining untreated by conventional medicine. A clinical study was carried out from 2011 to March 2014 on 132 cases of PCOS with age group from 14 to 35 years from different cities of India. Study shows 91(68.9%) cases were successfully treated 23 (17.4%) cases are under observation with improvement, 14 (10.6%) cases were not supportive due to a hurry or impatience to get pregnant and 04 (3.1%) cases were very difficult to treat. In these cases we referred to higher centers due to congenital abnormality or complete absence of hormones.

Commonly used homeopathic medicines are Apis mellifica, Aurum muraticum natronatum, Bryonia alba, Calcarea carbonica, Lac caninum, Lachesis, Natrum muraticum, Oophorinum, Sepia officinalis and Sulphur. The potencies were used from 30C to 1000C in single doses depending on the condition of the patient. During this study we found a very significant symptom of dreams of snakes, which is also increasing day-by-day and Homeopathy is the only science that can treat these types of symptoms. This proved that Homeopathy is the only science which can treat the illness using mental symptoms of the patient to help select homeopathic remedies. Today, the world is still pondering over the cure for PCOS because it is on the rise and is the major cause of infertility. The study cases show us the significance and success of Homeopathic treatment for PCOS.

Dr. Deepak Sharma is a qualified, government registered Homeopathic physician in various reputable hospitals in Delhi and the NCR (National Capital Region). He completed his B.H.M.S. (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) at National Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow – one of the oldest homeopathic medical colleges in Asia - in 2004. He has been in practice since 2005 and helping patients for about 10 years. During his study period, he cured many cases, including an 18 day old male baby cured of hydrocephalus, dupuytren's contracture, Back Pains, Hyperhydrosis and many more with the help of homeopathy.

Dr. Sharma is the Ex. Senior Consultant of Panacea Homeopathic Clinic and Dr. Sharma’s Innovative Health Care Centre. Presently, he is a senior consultant at Holy Child Nursing Home in East Delhi, Amarleela Hospital in West Delhi, Smile Care Poly Clinic in Ghaziabad and has his own clinic, Anshuman Homeopathic Clinic, which is also located in Ghaziabad.

Dr. Sharma has received many awards at various seminars, debates and different curricular. Recently he was awarded with the “HAHNEMANN AWARD 2010” given by Dr. S.P.S. Bakshi and Dr. S.M. Singh in the auspicious presence of Dr. A. K. Walia (Finance Minister of Delhi Government) at the annual function of the 255th Birthday of Dr. C.F.S. Hahnemann on 25 April 2010 and organized by Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine and Delhi Homoeopathic Federation. On the same day he was selected as Joint Secretary of Delhi Homeopathic Medical Association.

He is a Founder Director of Anshuman Homeopathic Clinic and Kizz Natural Sciences.

His network is spreading throughout India and abroad to explore the field of Homeopathy including dedicated professionals from various fields to ensure the good quality of treatments the network includes.

Debby Bruck Dr K -- you can call in to Computers2Kvoice and call in.
Debby Bruck This show is a free for all
Debby Bruck We are starting.... <3
Dr Kulbhushan D Hello how are yuo Mr Amnon DEBBY mam not able to get through telephonically due to bad weather
Dr Kulbhushan D Dr Deepak is trying hard to get through phone call received just now
Dr. Bob hello dr. sharma!!!!!!
Debby Bruck okay. we will continue with Dr Sharma. Making sound corrections.
Dr. Bob sounds just fine
Dr. Bob sounds clear
Dr. Bob so why does hair falll out??
Dr Kulbhushan D Dr Sharma you are aware of the tough case of a doctor suffering from Alopecia Totalis & she is responding to our treatment
Debby Bruck Very good Dr K
Drjaswant What's the homeopathy medicine for hereditary baldness
Dr. Bob Thats not fair :P
Drjaswant Then what is fair
Debby Bruck Hello Dr Jaswant, Michelle, Dr Michelle
Michelle Debby, HUGS , Hi to everyone ;)
Drjaswant Hello
Michelle hi Drj
Drjaswant Hi Michelle
Drjaswant Can you answer my question
Debby Bruck We answered already. Hereditary baldness cannot be changed.
Debby Bruck If hair follicle production not functioning.
Debby Bruck Hello Ajmal Khan
Drjaswant yes it can be changed by homoeopathy
Dr Kulbhushan D Dr Jaswant ji where are you from?
Drjaswant Mumbai. Visit www.drjaswant.com
Dr Kulbhushan D Thanks will be in touch
Amnon Click on another link below the video guys
Amnon Well, it is back now
Dr. Bob i see fine
Dr. Bob I love being BALD !!!!
Amnon You must be on another CDN.  Justcast is messing up.
Dr. Bob how about  ROGAININUM????
dr deepak i have no internet connection, it was good till evening
Dr Kulbhushan D Dr Bob what is that?
dr deepak dr kulbhusan was treated case of alopecia totalis
Amnon If you can't see/hear click the Dailymotion link under the video.
Dr Kulbhushan D Amnon Sir most of them not responding
dr deepak dr jaswant sir in many cases we do not know that the follicle is permanently absent or not if we have little life in the follicle then we ca
Dr. Bob DEEPAK IS SENDING CHAT MESSAGES
dr deepak can reivive it with homeopathy
Amnon Get on one that does :-))))))
dr deepak i found silicea is the best medicine in evry type of alopecia
Dr Kulbhushan D Dr Deepak how about the one mentioned by Dr Bob ROGAINUM?
Dr Kulbhushan D Very surprising no response??
Michelle I think Dr. Bob was joking.  Rogaine is a pharma product for hair loss.....  ad "INUM" to it & you get Rogaininum
dr deepak I m really sorry to all of you i must check connections before every show
Dr Kulbhushan D Oh Thankyou  Michelle at least you replied
Dr. Bob i WAS JOKING :)
Drjaswant Have you ever tried bar- Sulph 6c
Amnon Not your fault Dr. Sharma.  Mother nature can do strange things :-)
dr deepak yes dr jaswant i am trying sulphur in 6 and 12 and waiting fr results
Dr Kulbhushan D Dr Deepak let it be mine next time & will convince Mother nature
Michelle Love to hear you teach when the connection is clear, Dr. Sharma ;)
Drjaswant Try bar- Sulph 6c and tell me your observation. After this second stage comes
Amnon Remember guys, the show will be available in its entirety after the show sometime.
Michelle TY Amnon - the archived shows help a lot.  Happy they are there. ;)
Dr Kulbhushan D Sure dr deepak, Dr Jaswant ji i will this is how dr deepak, we learn
Drjaswant Homoeopathy has cleared my last stage cancer cases with widespread metastasis . That's the power of homoeopathy
Michelle very powerful
Umangini Desai I am from Ann Arbor, Michigan
Drjaswant One who knows homoeopathy prescribing with accuracy, he is next to God
Dr Kulbhushan D Superb Sir
Umangini Desai Lyme Disease and Peter Alex???show
Amnon Everybody....  Please send a lot of love and energy to Debby, to help her heal !!!!
Umangini Desai I am having lot of Connections with Autism and Lyme diesease. Thanks !!
Dr Kulbhushan D As Amnon, always show has been great as ever with Debby
Michelle MUCH LOVE to everyone.  Thank you for the show Debby, Amnon, Dr. Sharma...and thank you for the HWC community Debby - LOVE you! :)
Dr Kulbhushan D Wish you all good wishes for your health Debby mam please take care
Umangini Desai Thanks all!
Michelle bye Umangini :)
Michelle YES
Michelle we can hear you still!!
Dr Kulbhushan D Thank you Amnon
Dr Kulbhushan D NAMASTE to all
Rianelli Namaskar !  Homeopathy heals... Glad to being able to be here!
Rianelli we use menoxidil 12CH -topic -
Rianelli Debby... we Love You!!!

Views: 772

Replies to This Discussion

GREAT SHOW: Congrats: Dr.Sharma, Dr. Bob, Debby, Amnon with important information to share with us!

Keep up such great show and awesome Discussions so we can learn some more from our like-minded Homeopaths!!!

#Thank YOU!!!!!

Regina Rianelli

RSS

Search This Site

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2017   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...