and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Most popular previous show with Dr Bruck

Visit NissanCommunications to view our live show.

Check The World Clock <~ Add this date to your calendar

• Sign in with your name on the chat.
  • Tell us where you are located.
  • Comment and ask questions.
  • Call in to talk, if you wish.

Dr. Robert Bruck is an alumni distinguished professor of plant pathology, forestry, environmental science and environmental technology and management at North Carolina State University. 

Dr. Bruck received an undergraduate degree from Buffalo State College of New York, his PhD from Syracuse University, Post Doctoral work at Cornell University, and has been teaching and doing research at North Carolina State University for 33 years.   

Dr Bruck is a recognized expert in the field of global warming, plant pathology and forestry and has been given numerous honors. His research on air pollution on forest ecosystems and his life-long career culminated with him being named the 1997 laureate of the North Carolina Award for Science by the governor. 

He developed the Department of Environmental Technology at the University and presently teaches environmental science classes to over 3000 NC State students every year.  One of his courses is "Global Climate Change Health Effects." which is the topic of todays show.

Most people call him a walking encyclopedia and he has been named by his students "Mr Planet" like a super hero. He has taken hundreds of students on travel experiences to South America to study the tropical ecosystems and instill a desire to learn about and protect our planet. 

Dr Bruck has hundreds of publications to his name, an award winning documentary, traveled the globe, testified before Congress concerning our environment, researched solar energy and sustainability, developed a distance education curriculum and journeyed with National Geographic to Mount Everest. He loves to climb mountains, read books, experiment in the kitchen making hot sauce and roasting coffee beans. His passionate lectures get rave reviews, challenges his students to be critical thinkers and advises many college students.  

• Dr Bruck now says that Global Warming is a fact and more accepted than ever before by people on all sides of the fence. Technician Online

Controlling Dengue with GMO mosquitos. What happens when they breed in the wild?

These insects have already been released. 

Can genetically modified mosquitoes prevent disease in the US?

Please join us and ask any question you like! I'm sure he'll have an answer.

FURTHER READING

Did You Miss Any Shows?

CHAT 

‹Gisa› Hello, no chance today. Only one word: viruses (if they exist) and bacteriae are our friends.
‹Amnon› Show will start at 11am (40 min. from now)
‹Debby Bruck› hello Rob
‹Debby Bruck› Send message to students
‹borealbob› yup
‹johnannthony› Hi Deb. Happy New year
‹johnannthony› and there you are
‹Debby Bruck› hello. We begin in 2 minutes.
‹Debby Bruck› at that time refresh your page.
‹Amnon› johxannthony, if you see Debby, you are looking at last week's show.
‹johnannthony› ok
‹Ferenc Sasvari› ok
‹Debby Bruck› Thank you for visiting with us. Dr Ferenc and Johnny
‹johnannthony› how do I get today
‹Debby Bruck› hello Vik
‹vik› hello Debby
‹Debby Bruck› REFRESH
‹vik› frank is here today
‹borealbob› really BIG shew Today!!!!
‹Amnon› Now we are live. Refresh the page
‹johnannthony› done that and now waiting
‹vik› we need more capacity to broadcast
‹johnannthony› sending u al the energy I can
‹Ferenc Sasvari› thank you johannthony its ok now
‹Debby Bruck› into the good stuff
‹Debby Bruck› if you see Dr Golden talking, then refresh your page for today's show
‹Debby Bruck› Hello Marindia and jost
‹marindia› hi Debby, sorry where can I find the PPt file from Dr. Golden show?
‹Debby Bruck› We welcome comments and questions. DARWIN
‹Debby Bruck› You will have to go to Homeopathy World Community. Send me an email after the show
‹marindia› I went as you said in the show but I couldn't find it
‹Debby Bruck› send me an email at homeopathyworldcommunity@gmail.com
‹Debby Bruck› <homeopathyworldcommunity@gmail.com>
‹Debby Bruck› Antibiotics helped to win the war using a powder of penicillin on the wound
‹Ferenc Sasvari› do you know, that which hp remedy was used then, maybe pyrogenium?
‹Debby Bruck› Ferenc - pyrogenium homeopathically for sepsis
‹Ferenc Sasvari› they put a real gunpowder into the wounds, and it helped a lot
‹Debby Bruck› thank you Dr Ferenc
‹Debby Bruck› You can tell how passionate and excited Dr Bob becomes when learning about the world.
‹Debby Bruck› A single exposure can change the bacterium
‹Ferenc Sasvari› and than change the world, because we all are connected
‹Debby Bruck› right! We are all connected. The Earth is a bubble. A fishbowl. A closed system.
‹Debby Bruck› Wow! No way we can keep up.
‹Debby Bruck› MUTATE and RESURGE in microbiology
‹Debby Bruck› Antibiotics inhibit cell wall development. The drug has killed 99.99% -- leaving .001% still alive. Boy, are they smart! Change due to exposure of radiation, sunlight, antibiotic, etc.
‹Debby Bruck› We now have antibiotic resistant bacteria and viruses.
‹johnannthony› In the scenario of a bacteria that cannot be dealt with can Homeopathy still be used successfully
‹Debby Bruck› Phyllis hello....
‹phyllis› homeopathy boosts the system in the way that it is attempting to do into order to keep the bacterium or virus to be in balance
‹Debby Bruck› phyllis -- you may also call in
‹phyllis› anti + against + biotic = life
‹Debby Bruck› yes!
‹phyllis› anti= against + biotic =life. so an antibiotic is against life
‹Ferenc Sasvari› balance between bacterium, viruses, fungi is important factor too i think
‹phyllis› children have always been banned from visiting people in hospital unless the patient's MD allowed it.
‹johnannthony› not ehrn i a a kid and used to watch my father operate in the hospital
‹Debby Bruck› infection rates (MRSA) spread in hospitals
‹phyllis› wild strains come due to being because of the animal or human tissues that are the culture medium.
‹Debby Bruck› Thank you Phyllis
‹phyllis› Dr. Bruck is speaking truth. We need dirt to live well.
‹phyllis› Baths were done once per week and the old timers believed that it weaken them.
‹phyllis› go over well???!! So what? We need to live in an environment without chemicals. This is what is necessary for us to be healthy.
‹Ferenc Sasvari› modern cosmetics are dangerous
‹phyllis› I don't know the video or movie but DR. Bruck is quite interesting. I like live when live is available. the video for when the show if over.
‹Debby Bruck› okay. many thanks phyllis. I guess we will pass on the video unless Dr Bob thinks it would enhance... new subject
‹phyllis› Hunda people would place their mud or dirt into their wounds. Their environment does not have the chemicals that we have in our industrial environment.
‹Debby Bruck› WOW! Thanks Phyllis
‹phyllis› Sorry... the HUNZA people of the 25,000 ft up in the Pakistani mountains.
‹Debby Bruck› Our environment is changing
‹phyllis› The same penicillin is made of the same black mold that is in our present environment in homes or buildings.. The vaccines have all of these antibiotics in them as well. This sets everyone who gets these vaccines to have yeast overload and the more antibiotics that each of these individuals get throughout their issues with illness in their futures.
‹phyllis› As homeopaths we have these various antibiotics and steroids as nosodes to use to cleared it that is necessary for out patients.
‹phyllis› Probably not immediately. But the water is tainted and will eventually contribute to our demise.
‹phyllis› sorry Isopathics.. yes
‹phyllis› We have tried to help the human race. They have to accept our suggestions and prescriptions and give up allopathic overuses of medicine.
‹Debby Bruck› a href="http://www.homeopathyworldcommunity.com/profiles/blogs/homeopathic-medicines-are-as&gt">http://www.homeopathyworldcommunity.com/profiles/blogs/homeopathic-...;
‹phyllis› vaccines are getting into all us just because there are so many people out there getting these shots and sneezing and urinating these viruses and these molds all through our environment. Fish and other mammals in the oceans have these substances in their system. WE see thousands of fish in schools just dying.
‹Debby Bruck›
‹phyllis› Money drives the corporations. homeopathic remedies cannot be patented. Unless it can be patented and owned by a corporation then it is not worth speaking about it or promoting it.
‹phyllis› Dr Bruck is speaking truth..
‹phyllis› organically and humanly is not cost effective to the corporate world and they discourage small business and small farms.
‹phyllis› Wild chickens run around Kaui in Hawaii. They are the most healthiest , heartiest and smartest chickens I have ever seen.
‹Debby Bruck› CDC jumping genes
‹phyllis› They are not large but the hens know how to raise their babies and it is heart warming to see.
‹phyllis› rats are similar to us in more ways then we want to admit. Pigs are very human in genes. That is why that are not to be eaten. It is cannibalism to eat them.
‹phyllis› Swine flu is only because the chemical/biological warfare machine has cultured them.
‹phyllis› Anthrax is not the same as Anthrax of 100 years ago or 1,000 years ago. it is now only pharmaceutical grade due to the vaccine industry's culturing processes.
‹phyllis› The are now looking into growing the cells on some mesh material to just grow cuts of meat and forget the raising of animals who need to eat and need to excrete.
‹phyllis› dengue fever is bone break fever Eupatorium Perf, bone set herb is the remedy for dengue fever.
‹phyllis› small pox is not cow pox pus any longer.
‹phyllis› It is not
‹phyllis› resistant to antibiotics.. NOT resistant to homeopathic remedies.
‹phyllis› Love you body and your mind and use HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES
‹Debby Bruck› <3
‹phyllis› Tuberculosis is used as a chemotherapy for bladder polyps in older men.
‹Debby Bruck› interesting
‹phyllis› It is injected into the bladder and the patients are asked to not use public toilets for three to five days after this procedure. What about the sewage system that they are using in their own homes?
‹Debby Bruck› they now do fecal transplants to cure people
‹phyllis› homeopathic deals with loads of diseases. There is really nothing left but homeopathy.
‹phyllis› WE need to look at the system and observe how our own bodies are attempting to cure itself and support it with the homeopathic remedy that creates those some symptoms.
‹phyllis› same symptoms and not "SOME" sorry.
‹phyllis› The allopathic industry is using tuberculosis as a medicine in it crude system and not as a homeopathic.
‹phyllis› there are so many good bacterium that is in the bronchi that are killed by antibiotics to the point of causing lung cancers.
‹phyllis› we will all die of pneumonia. When you can no longer get up and walk around our lungs fill with fluid and we drowned.
‹phyllis› oh, unless you die in some violent manner.
‹phyllis› This is lunacy
‹phyllis› vaccination causes pneumonia and meningitis
‹phyllis› the other 60% causes other influenza
‹phyllis› What is really influenza? INFLUENCE to what?
‹phyllis› i love you all. Blessing to you all for the new year.
‹Ferenc Sasvari› Happy New Year to all of you from Hungary, thank you for this interesting teachings dr Bruck
‹Amnon› Happy New Year everybody. See you next year
‹borealbob› HAPPY NEW YEAR
‹dr.rangadhar› Happy New Year to all of you.
‹jost› Happy new year =)
‹marindia› Light and Love to everyone
‹vik› Happy New Year & Blessings like rain!
‹Debby Bruck› i hope you enjoyed the show!
‹jost› We did, thanks a lot! All the best
‹Debby Bruck› You may view the archive if you missed the beginning.
‹jost› What's the link to the archive please?
‹dr.rangadhar› Thank you Debby. Though I joined lately .. but still I enjoyed
‹Debby Bruck› Right here. Simply refresh the page when this show ends. I will also post on HWC
‹jost› Ah sure, I get it, thanks

Views: 270

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...