Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dr. Wequar Ali Khan's Discussions (458)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice post and timely.Your Organon references are good pointers to take care of our o…"

Dr. Wequar Ali Khan replied Nov 26, 2013 to Pranayama Yoga and Homeopathy In LifeStyle and Chronic Disease

1 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Dr. Wequar Ali Khan

"This is a very interesting subject.We all know how our mood changes with cloudy days…"

Dr. Wequar Ali Khan replied Sep 3, 2013 to Linaya Hahn Full Spectrum Lights Expert Will Brighten Your Life September 30, 2013

2 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Kavitha Kukunoor

"Looking forward to this interview. I have known Gina from her forum discussions on H…"

Dr. Wequar Ali Khan replied Aug 24, 2013 to Gina Tyler Interview Detoxing Autism Using Homeopathy

2 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Dr Muhammed Rafeeque

"Looking forward to it. I have been following her write ups in Hpathy and have attemp…"

Dr. Wequar Ali Khan replied Jul 25, 2012 to A Homeopaths Technique For Finding The Right Remedy Meet Elaine Lewis

1 Jul 25, 2012

"In my opinion rape can never be eliminated as long as question of morality is compro…"

Dr. Wequar Ali Khan replied Jul 14, 2012 to Rape Is Not A Laughing Matter

2 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Debby Bruck

"I think if punishment does not work, one should look deeper into the child's behavio…"

Dr. Wequar Ali Khan replied Jul 5, 2012 to If Punishment Does Not Work How To Discipline Children?

4 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Thank you for the topic and the practical application of "MUDRA" for migraines.I wil…"

Dr. Wequar Ali Khan replied May 31, 2012 to Top 10 Reasons Women Get Migraines

1 May 31, 2012

"Thank you for adding detail about "Snowberry"   "

Dr. Wequar Ali Khan replied May 14, 2012 to How to Help Women Who Feel Sick During Pregnancy May 14, 2012

4 May 14, 2012

"One of the best remedy for "Morning Sickness" beside other homeopathic remedies is S…"

Dr. Wequar Ali Khan replied May 14, 2012 to How to Help Women Who Feel Sick During Pregnancy May 14, 2012

4 May 14, 2012

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...