Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

All wall comments in groups are closing. Past wall comments posted here:

Gina Tyler DHOM on June 7, 2009 at 11:58pm
Dear Honored Members
I find it so odd that there is such a massive problem with so many hay fever consumers?
From my findings it's noted that when the immune system is attacked via vaccines/antibiotics there is allergy immed. following-this turns into a chronic problem for many as its most likely suppressed by over the counter meds and or allopathic suppressive prescriptions/inhalers/asthma meds/allergy meds.These do nothing for the problem only a palliation or worse suppression.
Dietary intake of certain key foods/drink adds to the aggravation of hay fevers/allergy.
Antibiotics/vaccines cause the ellimination organs to become toxic-thus not being able to function,lympatic system gets cloged,kidneys do not elliminate,lungs collect mucus. These are all symptoms of an imbalanced immune with the direct cause factor being iatrogenic.
Fungus,candida,yeast,sinusitis,chronic cough,mucus,allergy,hayfever are all part of a bacterial invasion caused by vaccines/antibiotic intake.
The number #1 protocal is to detox the patient.
(clean the house before we buy new furniture)
Change the patients dietary intake:
no sugars
no dairy of ANY TYPE
no breads,no pasta,no sweets/pastries
no alcohols
Nothing that is off the Acid-PH chart of foods (Alkaline-Acid PH)
Only then can we have good results by prescribing the well indicated homeopathic remedy.
All obstacles to cure have been removed.

DR.K.Srinivasa Raghavan on June 7, 2009 at 10:13am
Dear Mike,
a most need of the hour as many types of flew are invading every part of the world and a separate info about every kind of fever along with the Hay fever and its varied symptoms and the most appropriate remedy has to be discussed which should be a ready reckoner for us.This is my humble submission.
Best Wishes
Raghavan

Christel Lombaerts on June 3, 2009 at 10:20am
Thanks for sharing all the information!

Gudny Osk Didriksdottir on June 2, 2009 at 5:20pm
Thank you for sharing Ildiko - these are GREAT results.
Thanks
Gudny

Homeopathic Dr Mumtaz Ali Riaz on May 21, 2009 at 5:41am
Hi friends,

I would like to tell you about a technique used by me first time in homeopathy which is the my clinical answer for such case, for the purpose of solving such cases of hay fever , i have introduced use of "Nebulizer Machine" for spraying water solution of recommended homeopathic remedies which was too much successful as compare to routine remedy intake methods. This process has been first time introduced by me and my homeopath wife at our homeopathic clinic and using homeopathic remedies for such cases is too much effective while it is being inhaled through a "Nebulizer Machine".

blessings from Pakistan,

Homeopathic
Dr Mumtaz Ali Riaz

Mike Andrews on May 1, 2009 at 5:24am
Hi Christel,
So far hay fever has been responding to the usual remedies here in the UK - Euphrasia, Sabadilia, Silica and Wyethia in my practice. Patients did experience symptoms earlier and more intensely though. I would be interested to talk to you more about your experience either here or in a message.

Christel Lombaerts on April 27, 2009 at 10:54am
Is it because allergies were the focus of the WHAW? It seems to be a very heavy hayfever-year, also my colleagues share this experience. Any suggestions on how to proceed now, when remedies that worked so far for our patients seem not any more up to the task this spring?

Debby Bruck on April 21, 2009 at 7:32am
I wrote this little article about Hay Fever on Squidoo that probably needs updating.

Debby Bruck on April 21, 2009 at 7:27am
Mike ~ This is a wonderful idea for a group. Your facebook group will now also grow as HWC & Facebook are linked together. Thank you for taking this leadership position.

Views: 42

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...