Creating Waves of Awareness
The aim of Mother Care Clinic is to ensure that throughout pregnancy and puerperium the mother will have good health and that every pregnancy may culminate in a healthy mother and healthy baby.
1. To promote, protect and maintain the health of mother during pregnancy.
2. To detect “High Risk” cases and give them attention.
3. To foresee complications and prevent them.
4. To remove anxiety and dread associated with delivery.
5. To teach the mother, elements of childcare, nutrition, personal hygiene and environmental sanitation.
Homoeopathy is safe for Mother and her Unborn Child.
Common symptoms which arise during pregnancy-
· Nausea & Vomiting
· Urinary tract infection
· Pruritus (Itching)
· Varicose veins
· Pica-eating mud or chalk
· Constipation &Piles
· Pedal oedema (Swelling of legs)
In India, the cord around the neck is often seen as auspicious - a born brahmana. At least in the old days.
I would also like to know how you come to sycosis. Can you explain, Nilanjana?
Please follow the link below. I already mentioned about the concept of miasms. The symptoms and indications give a clue to the miasm. Cord aroud the neck is not the only decisive factor of sycotic miasm. It is just a clue to it. Antisocial Personalities and Homoeopathy