Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Breech presentation is presentation of a fetus in a longitudinal lie with the buttocks or feet closest to the cervix. This occurs in 3-4% of all deliveries. The percentage of breech deliveries decreases with advancing gestational age from 22% of births prior to 28 weeks' gestation to 7% of births at 32 weeks' gestation to 1-3% of births at term.

Common predisposing factors for breech presentation include premature uterine malformations or fibroids, Ployhydramnios and placenta praevia, fetal abnormalities (eg, CNS malformations, neck masses ), and multiple gestations. Fetal abnormalities are observed in 17% of preterm breech deliveries and in 9% of term breech deliveries.

Indicated Homoeopathic medicnes is Pulsatilla

Abnormal position:  Aconite , Pulsatilla.

As if foetus is lying crosswise : Arnica

Views: 320

Replies to This Discussion

In cases of breech, the MM recommends a dose of Pulsatilla 200C, after which everything stops, the baby will turn and present properly. Then we are recommended to follow with Caulophyllum 1M, to get the contractions going again and have a normal delivery.
Yes Pulsatilla 200 single dose has given great results in many cases with in hrs.
I had an experience which I have already mentioned in the other forum of pregnancy, that I was only using the constitutional medicine and that automatically changed the breech to vertex presentation. I was surprised!
The similimum does everything, is it not, Nilanjana. The constitutional remedy is in that case the excact similimum. Well done, and keep it up!
Thank you Sir for your appreciation.

RSS

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...