Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Mike Andrews's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"yes great book, I had the pleasure of hearing Jonathan lecture on Birds in 2003, hav…"

Mike Andrews replied Jul 3, 2011 to Bird Book Review | Interview with Jonathan Shore

1 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Mike Andrews

"found it here Mike"

Mike Andrews replied Dec 11, 2009 to A Christian's Guide to Homeopathy

22 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Dr Nikhil Kambli

"It is available form Minimum Price Homeopathic Books and all other good homeopathic…"

Mike Andrews replied Oct 13, 2009 to The Foundation of the Chronic Miasms in Homeopathy Henny Heudens-Mast

3 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Mike Andrews

"Probably rather dated now, but was an important book in its time and I certainly rem…"

Mike Andrews replied Jul 27, 2009 to THE GOLDEN BOUGH by Fraser - Does anyone know of this book?

2 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by DR. SUBHAS SINGH

"Dear Rumen, Thank you for adding Dinesh's book and the pdfs, I am not sure if it is…"

Mike Andrews replied Jul 6, 2009 to Dinesh Chauhan's "The Journey into the Human Core"

3 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Dr. Urvi Chauhan

"Dear Gundy, Yes it is a great book, it is many years since I read it. It is surprisi…"

Mike Andrews replied Jul 6, 2009 to The Homeopathic Conversation by Brian Kaplan

2 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Dagný Ösp Helgadóttir

"Review of Homeopathic Treatment of Children Seminar with Farouk Masters and Roberto…"

Mike Andrews replied Jun 12, 2009 to Children: Homeopathic Materia Medica with Repertorial Symptoms Roberto Petrucci.

2 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by sajjadakram

"Comment by Mary Terhune, RN on May 7, 2009 at 8:38am The best book I have ever read…"

Mike Andrews replied Jun 12, 2009 to The Foundation of the Chronic Miasms in Homeopathy Henny Heudens-Mast

3 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Mike Andrews

"Hi Gundny, Thank you for adding those links, which included the Cannabis audio link…"

Mike Andrews replied May 13, 2009 to Link to Homeopathy Audio Lectures

5 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Debby Bruck

RSS

Please use this PayPal link to pay the Membership Fee

Existing members: $ 15

New members: $ 20

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...