Creating Waves of Awareness
The most potent and certain remedy for the poison caused by the bite of the rattlesnake is alcohol, in the ordinary form, or in common whisky, brandy, rum or gin.
Let the patient drink it freely, a gill or more at a time, once in fifteen to twenty minutes, until some symptoms of intoxication are experienced, then cease using it. The cure will be complete as soon as enough has been taken to produce even slight symptoms of intoxication.
It is remarkable how much alcohol a patient suffering from the poison of the Rattlesnake will bear. An intelligent medical friend of mine in Kanawha County, Virginia, gave a little girl of ten years, who had been bitten by a Rattlesnake, over three quarts of good strong Whisky, in less than a day, when but slight symptoms of intoxication were produced, and that seemed to arise entirely from the last drink. She recovered from the intoxication in a few hours, and suffered no more from the poison of the serpent.
Instances of cures with whisky are numerous, and I have never heard of a failure, when it was used as here directed. I presume it will do the same for the poison of other serpents
Epitome of Homoeopathic Healing Art.
By B.L. Hill. 1859.
absolute brilliant note..thnx..