Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Colors and what they have to with healing,having a healthy outlook on life? Do you surround yourself with color? Do you like whites/muted tones/grey's. What makes you tick,What colors makes you depressed,What colors do you wear? What colors are your office/your living quarters?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I surround myself with ALL colors,All the time.
My Homeopathic office is a warm earthtone orange. My house is Emerauld Green on the outside,Each room a different color. The first color I see when I wake up is Red walls.
My least favorite color is Grey+white- Its depressing to me,seems like a day without sun.My favorite color has always been green,all shades of glorious green.Thus my choice on my personal HWC page.

Please post your favorites and why-
RED - The color of power, vitality, motivation, strength

ORANGE - The color of confidence, energy, joy, warmth

YELLOW - The color of strength, intelligence, joy, happiness, optimism

GREEN - The color of balance, harmony, caring, tenacious self-reliance, and healing

BLUE - The color of calmness, concentration, healing, relaxation, loyalty, and trust

INDIGO - The color of soothing, power, connection with knowledge, idealism, introversion.....and martyrdom?

VIOLET - The color of creativity, intuition, spirituality, self-awareness

Views: 4725

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Tihana for your post.
Yes living in a rental unit does have its problems rehards painting the walls.
When I lived in a apartment I used fabric in large amounts stapled/taped it on the interior walls covering full walls without damage.Most landlords dont mind you doing this,its not permanent,it actually protects the original wall underneath.
I love this topic! As a gemologist I have studied some color psychology and find it very intriguing. Green is also my favorite color, all shades of green, it's also considered the most pleasing color to the eye. My house is full of earthy autumn colors...deep orange, clay, yellow, dark brown, olive green, blue green. It makes me happy looking at an array of colors and mixing them together for contrast, especially rich autumn shades. I tend to dress in similar colors, adding black into the mix. I don't care much for white, I guess it kind of bores me and generally pastels, pinks and purples don't do it for me either. I haven't thought about color therapy mixing so well with homeopathy! Learn something new every day!
Thanks Erica for your post,Nice green Sweater! Can you share some interesting things about Gemology?
Thanks! Oh boy, where to start with interesting gemology tid bits...I think what amazes me the most is the beauty that forms from mother nature. Each stone has a different set of characteristics that makes it unique, color of course being one of them. I most enjoy the stones left with their natural colors rather than having treatments to enhance or change their color. Emeralds are my favorite with their beautiful shades of green and I find their inclusions very interesting...kind of like people in that there is something different inside each one! An example of a beautiful stone I'm not as fond of would be tanzanite...it is sold as shades of violet, purple, blue but usually only because of heat treatment. In its original form it is usually shades of slightly reddish brown.

At some point I would like to study how gemstone minerals are used in homeopathy, as well as things like chakras. I'm very interested, I just haven't yet found the time.
Did you know that Rosequartz stone placed nearby your laptop can reduce the EMF field.
I have done some tests to confirm this
The study of gems takes on another chapter when you study the healing properties of various gems.
a few good books on this;
"Cunninghams Encyclopedia of crystal,gem and metal magic'-by scott cunningham
'speaking of healing through gems'-by saha
'the book of sacred stones'-by barbara walker
Wow, I did not know that...I have rose quartz I can use for this. Learn something new every day :) Thanks for the book titles to check out. I am grateful for the info!
RED is hot, initiating, pushes through, fire, igniting, stimulating, vitality, anger, life-force energy, revolution, change, ambition, grounding, Earth, Gaia, power, war, passion, alert, danger, pioneering, activity and force without consciousness, blood, positive, aggression, liberation, survival, material side of life, primal, awakening, emerging. In relation to the physical body, RED is good for circulation, chronic illness, non-infected wounds, scar tissue, strengthens kidneys, heart, muscles, blood, lungs, bones. RED lives in the Root or Base Chakra.

ORANGE
ORANGE is joy, happiness, warmth, creativity, pleasure, sensuality, sexuality, generosity, moves energy gently, awakening to wisdom within oneself, sociable, aspiring, gregarious. In relation to the physical body, ORANGE is good for depression, cramping anywhere in body, relaxant, sclerosis, heart disease, boosts immune system, circulation, raises blood pressure, artery disturbance (especially in legs), genitals, fear (alternate with blue), endocrine balancer (when used with blue), cleans and purifies hormonal system. ORANGE warms the Sacral Chakra of creativity.

YELLOW
YELLOW is mental activity, learning, intellect, acquired/learned knowledge, little will, individuation, alertness, concentration, focus, cheerful, sun, warmth, cleaning, fear, left brain, empowerment, self-esteem, confidence. In relation to the physical body, YELLOW is good for combating fear (obsessive, habitual), digestion, stomach, gall bladder, liver, immune system, fortifies endocrine and nervous systems, nerve tonifier, motor stimulant, assimilation, lateral disturbances, helps chronic to become acute. YELLOW clearly says "here I am" in the Solar Plexus Chakra.

OLIVE
OLIVE speaks of new beginnings, hope and peace. It is the color of new spring growth, life coming out of dormancy. lives in the area of the xyphoid process which is the bridge between the lower and higher Chakras.

GREEN
GREEN is sedative, cooling, calming, soothing, fluidity, growth, balance, money/prosperity, birth, new beginnings, nature, health, healing, heart, loving, expansion, curosity, good for people who do precision work, space, trust, feelings, integrity, harmony, seeking Truth, relationships. In relation to the physical body, GREEN is good for liver, swelling or growth, anti-inflammatory, eye problems, bronchial catarrh, gout, diabetes, cysts, tumors, pituitary stimulant, washes out endo-toxins, promotes healthy bones, painful joints, allergies. GREEN abides in the Heart Chakra center.

TURQUOISE
TURQUOISE is bridging color, higher heart, making contact with yourself, communication of the heart, creative communication, studying and gathering information, learning, unconditional love, self-respect, respect for all life, taking individual responsibility, silica technology: crystals, computers, media. In relation to the physical body, TURQUOISE is good for immune system, skin (burns and infections), mental relaxation, acidic, tonifier, regulates lung/large intestine systems. TURQUOISE stimulates the Thymus center, or Higher Heart Chakra. This Chakra has only been recently awakened by cosmic time. TURQUOISE resonates at the Higher Heart Chakra located at the thymus gland.

BLUE
BLUE is calming, deep inner peace/"peace that surpasses all understanding", nurturing Mother and protecting/benevolent Father, deep, restful, openess, cooling, relaxing, assists in making deep changes, higher mental activities (3rd eye), insight, wisdom, sky, water, sadness, faithful/tru blue, unity, safety, godliness, communication that comes through us, clarity. In relation to the physical body, BLUE is anti-bacterial, anti-infection, anti-cramping, headaches, helps farsightedness, facilitates restful sleep, pain relieving, nervousness, insomnia, hemorrhage, herpes, warts, lowers blood pressure, fever. BLUE creates the open space for clear communication at the throat and resonates with the Throat Chakra.

INDIGO
ROYAL BLUE
INDIGO/ROYAL BLUE is the higher mind that is connected to the all-that-is, the akashic records, the cosmic library. It is the color that makes contact with your "inner vision" or intuition, that part of you which sees beyond the five senses. It resonates at the causal Chakra at the back apex of the head. INDIGO/ROYAL BLUE says claim your inner power. INDIGO/ROYAL BLUE resonates at the Ajna or 3rd Eye Chakra.

VIOLET
VIOLET is stimulates emotions, meditation, isspiration, intuition, inner emotional release, opening inner doors, stimulates dreams, wisdom, spirituality, higher mind, power, Thy will, letting go, vision, transformation, alchemy, loyalty, synthesis, integration, mysticism, clairvoyance/clairaudience/clairsentience, service, union, artistry, balance of male and female. In relation to the physical body, VIOLET is good as for menopause, spleen, sedative, relaxant, build leucocytes, lymphatic relaxant, soothes solar plexus, neutralize mercury from fillings, anti-viral. VIOLET, a combination of blue and red, connects the spirit and matter of ourself at the Crown Chakra. .

WHITE

WHITE pigment is the lack of any color, while WHITE light contains all colors. Since all colors are present, white does everything on all levels: physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually (pems). White is about purity, innocense, softness, illumination, release, brilliance, radiance, transcendance, merging with God/Goddess/Universe/Nature/Spirit or whatever one calls their higher power. In relation to the physical body, WHITE is good for everything as the innate intelligence of the body will take whatever colors it needs. WHITE, being all color, resonates with not only all Chakras, but everywhere in our Being. WHITE lives in all the Chakras, but is often associated with the Crown Chakra.

MAGENTA
MAGENTA is bridge to Spirit, connection with Divine Love, caring in the little things, Love from above, beyond passion into compassion, abundance that is always there. Magenta connects us to what it is like to exist out of our physical bodies as pure Spirit. It is the bardo state, when we have left our physical shells and before we incarnate into a new physical lifetime. MAGENTA is that in-between place, the place beyond the veil of physical illusion. MAGENTA resonates above the Crown Chakra at the Transpersonal or Soul Star Chakra.
Dear Gina ~ Thank you for posting all this great information about colors. There is more at the luminanti website. A number of years ago, I use to do meditations on these colors. It felt like clearings of the meridians and bringing energy to the chakras, moving out and through the body. All these meditations help relieve and reduce stress.

Huffington Post | Turquoise has been selected as the color for the year 2010. It is a good color for everyone to wear and compliments all skin colors. You can read how it is the 'bridge' to other colors.
NICE ARTICLE ON COLOUR THERAPY
Hi debby
Psychosomatic choice?
My least favorite color is Blue,never ever liked it.I can only think of why this might be the case; The color blue mostly picked by males as their favorite color. Even male toddlers seem to gravitate towards blue. Is this preprogramed by their parents? Is this a social issue of "boys must wear blue"-and not pink? What the reason?
So i have related to blue as a male dominant color-thus my dislike for it-A psychosomatic choice-like -dislike-of blue? Could this be..................?
You guys (or ladies, apparently ... Tihana's right - I represent a pretty drab gender) might be interested in checking out the work of Ulrich Welte, a homeopath who for the past 18 years of clinical practice has apparently been amassing raw data on colour preference in his patients, with the aim of eventually being able to ask the patient to look at a colour grid and use the information gleaned as a reliable pointer towards the appropriate remedy.

He's published a book, "Colors in Homeopathy", a simplified excerpt of which can be found at:

http://www.homeopathyplanet.com/AudeSapere/Study%20Room/Library/Lib...

I don't actually have the book myself, as ... well ... let's just say I've noticed that, when applied too early in a case (ie, before the patient has been brought to sensation or source), Dr. Sankaran's otherwise-extremely-useful bypass techniques can be incredibly misleading and yield superficial prescriptions.

Similarly, while Dr. Welte's work itself is undoubtedly of the highest quality, I suspect we may have to further investigate patient's internal experience that is evoked from gazing upon the colour. After all, two people can report that their favorite colour is ... oh, I don't know ... let's say green, for the sake of argument ;> As for essentially any other rubric, these two people may have the same reported 'objective' symptom, yet actually need different remedies ... which (to my superficial eye, at least) is nicely illustrated by the different ways in which Gina and Dr. Nirupama describe their subjective experiences of colour, despite both reporting green as their favorite colour.
Shoot, I forgot to report my own favorite colours!

I have an strange but interesting thing around colour (... aside from the seeing auras, lines & blobs, that is ... um, if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'd bet if you punched 'blobs' into the HWC search engine, you'd find out ... can't imagine that's a very common tag ;) ). Anyway, while I never really even considered the question of my favorite colours until recently (which is kinda strange in itself), I then abruptly noticed that I tend to surround myself with purple ... most weirdly, in my food.

As in, I crave purple food. Somehow, I was totally clueless of the fact that all of my favorite foods were purple until I had a sudden tingle of realization recently. Those foods, BTW, are (in pretty much rank descending order):

1. Purple Cabbage (I've always liked this way more than the white stuff, and never even thought twice about why this might be so until now!)
2. Beets
3. Eggplant (especially the long/thin Japanese variety ... again, I never thought of why until this moment ... perhaps I wanted more purple per cm^3!)
4. Radicchio (... you know, that awesomely-sharp leafy guy [I had to catch myself from saying 'leafy green' ;) ])
5. Prunes
6. Blueberries (despite their name, they've always looked kinda purplish to me ... OK, OK, I'll quit while I'm ahead ...)

Thank god I'm a vegetarian, or craving purple food might not be the best thing for my health!

Oh, and wrt to the indigo versus violet question ... the short (and evasive) answer is that I love both of them equally ... but the more complete answer is that ... well ... I contact my higher self on a pretty regular basis these days as a conduit through which to contact patients and send them light (what they do with it, I leave up to them!), and higher-Andy always seems to appear as a very deep purple blob ... more Indigo, I suppose ... although, in truth, it's really somewhere in between ... hmm, turns out the long answer was pretty evasive as well!

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...