Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Colors and what they have to with healing,having a healthy outlook on life? Do you surround yourself with color? Do you like whites/muted tones/grey's. What makes you tick,What colors makes you depressed,What colors do you wear? What colors are your office/your living quarters?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I surround myself with ALL colors,All the time.
My Homeopathic office is a warm earthtone orange. My house is Emerauld Green on the outside,Each room a different color. The first color I see when I wake up is Red walls.
My least favorite color is Grey+white- Its depressing to me,seems like a day without sun.My favorite color has always been green,all shades of glorious green.Thus my choice on my personal HWC page.

Please post your favorites and why-
RED - The color of power, vitality, motivation, strength

ORANGE - The color of confidence, energy, joy, warmth

YELLOW - The color of strength, intelligence, joy, happiness, optimism

GREEN - The color of balance, harmony, caring, tenacious self-reliance, and healing

BLUE - The color of calmness, concentration, healing, relaxation, loyalty, and trust

INDIGO - The color of soothing, power, connection with knowledge, idealism, introversion.....and martyrdom?

VIOLET - The color of creativity, intuition, spirituality, self-awareness

Views: 4742

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Dr. Arindam for your posts,great additions to this discussion
Thank you Dr. Amir Yes a full great discussion,were all learning something new here.Thanks for your kind Words
Most people have a favourite colour and most people will have their own ideas how colour should be used. Young or old, colours can have both positive and negative effects on our moods and feelings. The eleven basic colours, regardless of shade, tone or tint, have fundamental psychological properties that are universal.

In babies and children, colours are also believed to influence intellectual development and in babies especially, help to develop eyesight and thought development. Babies are unable to focus their eyes for the first six to eight weeks because they do not have control of the muscles that enable them to focus and this causes objects to remain blurry. Despite their inability to focus properly, studies have shown that infants as young as two weeks have colour vision and can distinguish between red and green objects. Therefore the selection and use of colours in the early stages of a baby's life could play a substantial part in the temperament and development of the child.

There is reason behind the traditional use of pastel colours in babies bedrooms, these softer shades create a more restful atmosphere which helps to calm and comfort infants by instilling a sense of security and tranquility. Stronger, brighter primary colours are better used with toys, feeding equipment and other equipment and furnishings.

Brightly coloured hanging mobiles and feeding equipment could be very beneficial in the early stages of a baby's life, especially as an infant has the ability to distinguish colour before they are able to properly focus.

Regards
Maulik Mahendra Joshi

..................ARINDAM
GOD puts it in your Heart the Color you like, Not what you think. If you wear a dress of color you like, you feel Fresh. wear a ring stone of the color you like, you will fresh always. I am 81 years still working why I like yellow stone ring
Try it Wish you best of luck

Regards
Shah
Hi Gina,
Posting here all the rubrics related to Colors of Complete Repertory in Mind section

COLORS amel., bright (2)
2 stram, 1 tarent

COLORS aversion to (5)
1 alum, 1 ant-t, 1 choc, 1 sil, 1 tarent

COLORS aversion to blue (2)
1 choc, 1 tarent

COLORS aversion to bright (1)
2 sil

COLORS aversion to green (2)
1 ant-t, 1 choc

COLORS aversion to maroon (1)
1 choc

COLORS aversion to red (3)
1 alum, 1 ant-t, 1 tarent

COLORS aversion to red yellow, green and black (1)
2 tarent

COLORS charmed by blue, green, red (1)
1 tarent

COLORS desires black (1)
1 ozone

COLORS desires brown and green in paintings (1)
1 germ

COLORS desires purple (1)
1 nat-m

COLORS desires yellow and brown, to wear (1)
1 choc

Regards

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...