Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Colors and what they have to with healing,having a healthy outlook on life? Do you surround yourself with color? Do you like whites/muted tones/grey's. What makes you tick,What colors makes you depressed,What colors do you wear? What colors are your office/your living quarters?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I surround myself with ALL colors,All the time.
My Homeopathic office is a warm earthtone orange. My house is Emerauld Green on the outside,Each room a different color. The first color I see when I wake up is Red walls.
My least favorite color is Grey+white- Its depressing to me,seems like a day without sun.My favorite color has always been green,all shades of glorious green.Thus my choice on my personal HWC page.

Please post your favorites and why-
RED - The color of power, vitality, motivation, strength

ORANGE - The color of confidence, energy, joy, warmth

YELLOW - The color of strength, intelligence, joy, happiness, optimism

GREEN - The color of balance, harmony, caring, tenacious self-reliance, and healing

BLUE - The color of calmness, concentration, healing, relaxation, loyalty, and trust

INDIGO - The color of soothing, power, connection with knowledge, idealism, introversion.....and martyrdom?

VIOLET - The color of creativity, intuition, spirituality, self-awareness

Views: 4754

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Gina,

You will be amazed to see the following paper-

"Effect of colour of drugs...."
published in B.M.J., Vol.- 313. Pp.- 1624 to 1626.

Click the pdf below & enjoy reading..................ARINDAM
Attachments:
Fascinating topic, Gina, I read all contributions with great interest !

Ulrich Welte, a German homeopath, has investigated the relation between the indicated homeopathic remedy and color preference and found that the color preference, being an individual and deep symptom can be used as additional information for the choice of the remedy, and is of special help when working with kids (these are also more intutitional when chosing their prefered color than adults).

The interesting question would be: Does the color preference change during a proving, or when the patient needs a different remedy ?

For all interested in, here is the color/remedy list and some more informations:
http://www.homeo.de/en/colorremedy.htm
http://www.homeo.de/en/remedycolor.htm

Best regards,
Katja
What a colorful topic.

Yes this whole creation is colorful.Can we imagine life with out colors!Remove the colors from this universe, Tell me please what will be left?

Certainly colors have direct bearing on our minds, it differs with different people and perhaps we can relate our therapeutics , with it, by observing the strong relation of colors with individual's Psyche.
Dr Sushil posted:"Can we imagine life with out colors!Remove the colors from this universe, Tell me please what will be left?
My reply: Agree,It would be a truly SAD world if we only had white or grey all around us :(
In my office and home not one wall is white! I get physically sick if I am in a white or grey house/business. Its depressing!
Nature has so much color to offer us,why not dive into its beauty of full living colors!
Many Suppressed societies have made imprints in controlling our emotions by using colors such as White,grey.
"...Remove the colors from this universe, Tell me please what will be left?"

Yes Dr Sushil, I can show you what will happen.....

.................ARINDAM
If we would not know about colours, we would think black-gray-white is normal and nothing else exists...would be still be people? or some other kind of beings....
thanks Katja
Wow that was an interesting Link! Never seen this before.
COLORS........ LOVELY AS WELL AS MYSTERY

..............ARINDAM
Thank you Arindam, you are an amazing source of knowledge, pics and graphs. And I appreciate your humor and warmth.

Best regards,
Katja

Thank you Katja............ARINDAM
it so "COLORFULL" tqvm peace wasalaman
The Mood Ring: As a teenager, we used to wear the "mood" ring [1970's]. Just a piece of fun for kids, like the crazy '8' ball to get answers to questions. Do you think it really gives information?

Wikipedia: The mood ring was invented in 1975 by Marvin Wernick[1] when he accompanied a physician to a nearby emergency. When the physician pulled out a strip of thermotropic material to gauge the child's temperature by applying the strip directly to her forehead, jewelry designer Wernick knew he had the makings of a winning item. Wernick encapsulated ovals of the material within clear glass cameos and glass domes set in brushed gold and silver ring settings. His signature "hang-tag" contained claims for the ring's properties. The mood ring was invented by Joshua Reynolds. Mood rings enjoyed fad popularity in the 1970s and are still around today. The stone of the ring changes color, supposedly according to the mood or emotional state of the wearer.

Answer: The 'stone' of a mood ring is really a hollow quartz or glass shell containing thermotropic liquid crystals. Modern mood jewelry is usually made from a flat strip of liquid crystals with a protective coating. The crystals respond to changes in temperature by twisting. The twisting changes their molecular structure, which alters the wavelengths of light that are absorbed or reflected. 'Wavelengths of light' is another way of saying 'color', so when the temperature of the liquid crystals changes, so does their color.

Mood rings can't tell your emotional state with any degree of accuracy, but the crystals were calibrated with have a pleasing blue or green color at the average person's normal resting peripheral temperature of 82°F (28°C). As peripheral body temperature increases, which it does in response to passion and happiness, the crystals twist to reflect blue. When you are excited or stressed, blood flow is directed away from the skin and more toward the internal organs, cooling the fingers, causing the crystals to twist the other direction, to reflect more yellow. In cold weather, or if the ring was damaged, the stone would be dark gray or black and unresponsive.

What the Mood Ring Colors Mean : The top of the list is the warmest temperature, at violet, moving to the coolest temperature, at black.

• violet blue - happy, romantic
  • blue - calm, relaxed
  • green - average, not much going on with you
  • yellow/amber - tense, excited
  • brown/gray - nervous, anxious
  • black - cold temperature or damaged ring

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...