Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

PrasadJuly242010

Timidity, Business, in transacting: Op

Timidity means
1 easily frightened; lacking self-confidence; shy; timorous
2 showing fear or lack of self-confidence; hesitant (a timid reply)

Business means
1 one's work, occupation, or profession
2 a special task, duty, or function
3 rightful concern or responsibility (no one's business but his own)
4 a matter, affair, activity, etc. (the business of packing for a trip)
5 the buying and selling of commodities and services; commerce; trade
6 a commercial or industrial establishment; store, factory, etc
7 the trade or patronage of customers
8 commercial practice or policy
9 a bit of action in a drama, as pouring a drink, intended to establish character, take up a pause in dialogue, etc.

Transacting means
1 to carry on, perform, conduct, or complete (business, etc)
2 [Rare] to do business; negotiate

The complete meaning of this rubric is there is timidity in transacting his or her business. Generally, we consider the exact word meaning of the word ‘Business’. But if we will think in depth regarding the word, we can consider the huge understanding of it according the situation.
For every person, his or her business is different. For e.g.
1. If I am in such a situation that I require money from my parents for certain purpose. At that time, it becomes my business to ask for the same towards them.
2. If one has to tell someone regarding something which is very important for both of them, it becomes his or her business at that specific time.
3. If one has to convey some message to a senior at a particular time, it becomes his or her business at that time.

Let me explain a short case in which I have considered this specific rubric & case got solved.

In my Homoeopathic Workshop, one student came from very long distance for learning the Homoeopathy. Next day after the Workshop, she attended my O.P.D. to understand how I use to prescribe & deals with the patient from 9am to 1pm.
During whole period she was sitting quiet & listening whatever I was discussing. After the O.P.D. was finished, she went in her room & started crying loudly. When I was passing from her room, I observer she was crying very loudly. I couldn’t understand what has happened to her within 5-10 min. period. So, I asked her friend regarding it. She told, Sir, she was getting very severe Pain in abdomen since morning. I asked her why don’t you told it to me. She said how to tell you Sir. Actually, you were teaching so nicely at that time. I feel how I can say such a thing.
So, at that time it was her business to tell me from whatever she was suffering so that I could have prescribed some medicine to her. But, due to her timid nature, she never expressed her feeling.
So, I considered this rubric & told her that this was your mental state during that specific time. I asked her to take a dose of Opium 30 for her pain in abdomen. But she was not ready to take it. Again when I forcefully asked her why she is not ready to take the medicine, then hesitantly she answered (Same mental state) that she is under Homoeopathic Treatment of another Homoeopath who had prescribed her Stramonium for Polycystic Ovarian Disease 45 days back. But, still she never got her periods. So, I asked her to take Opium 30 with the kind permission of that Homoeopath. Her pain in abdomen stopped immediately & within a week, she got periods.

Sometimes, it can be mistaken as: Anxiety, Conscience, of
But, this is not an Anxiety but a fear or timidity. Because,

Anxiety means
1 a state of being uneasy, apprehensive, or worried about what may happen; concern about a possible future event
2 Psychiatry an abnormal state like this, characterized by a feeling of being powerless and unable to cope with threatening events, typically imaginary, and by physical tension, as shown by sweating, trembling, etc.
3 an eager but often uneasy desire

Conscience means
1 a knowledge or sense of right and wrong, with an urge to do right; moral judgment that opposes the violation of a previously recognized ethical principle and that leads to feelings of guilt if one violates such a principle
2 [Obs.] a) consciousness b) inner thoughts or feelings

The meaning of the whole rubric is it is the inner moral feeling to introspect that whether he is not at fault/ whether he is not troubling anyone unnecessarily or unknowingly etc.

Thank You!

The Value of Objective Rubrics with Examples A Case of Avascular Necrosis of Femoral Head

Views: 4833

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Dr Neena,
I got your question & thanks for sharing this nice question because number of times we keep our doubts or queries inside. This is the very good platform to share all queries residing in our mind.

First we’ll understand the meaning of the word Indignation.

Indignation means: “An anger or scorn that is a reaction to injustice, ingratitude, or meanness; righteous anger”

Indignation is the emotional expression of an individual given to a certain thing or situation.
It is one of the expressions one can develop after admonition by others.
After admonition, everyone never get Indignation but few of the people can go in to such a state.
If you compare both the rubrics i.e.
Ailments from, Admonition: 17 Remedies
&
Ailments from, Indignation: 18 Remedies

Then you will get following common remedies:
1. Nux v
2. Staph
3. Bell
4. Colocynth
5. Ign
6. Plat

It means rest of the 11 remedies under the rubric Ailments from, Admonition never shows indignation reaction after the admonition.

And rest of the 12 remedies under the rubric Ailments from, Indignation shows Indignation in spite of Admonition.
If we are able to differentiate between similar looking rubrics, we can reach to very perfect SIMILIMUM. Everyone must understand the subtle difference between the meanings of the rubrics with the help of proper dictionaries.

Thank You!
Wonderful explanation. You know I'm going to request an example.
What about a case of child who has been admonished.
In his eyes, he thinks for a trifle reason.

In his perspective, he had a reason in mind.

One brother is laying quietly watching television.
The older brother comes home. Walks into the room.
Pushes the button to change the channel, runs through all the channels which takes quite a bit of time. Then returns it to the original channel.

By appearances, this seems as if in appropriate behavior to upset the brother watching TV. The big brother did not communicate that he wanted to see what else was playing. It was more like a taunting little brother or interference. The younger child was not able to see what happened on the screen and begins to cry.

The older brother is then "admonished." Do not do this thing. It is not nice. You will be sent into the corner. You are harassing your brother!

Now, the older brother breaks down into an angry cry and a whining cry to the mother. He is "indignant." His response is that the punishment does not fit the crime. "I was only checking to see what else was on the television."

This child is both very angry for what he considers inappropriate admonition, and also hugely crying like a baby in a tantrum.

Please explain if this scenario fits both rubrics and we are left with the 6 remedies.
In addition, this child CRAVES SWEETS and SALT
thanks Dr for explaining , I have a case of MR ,who cannt stand No to anything and doesnt want any change His behaviour abruptly changes to violence once he is denied anything.
Dear Dr Neena,
I couldn't understand what you expect for this case. Do you expect Rubrics?
If you are expecting the rubrics, then:
1. Contradiction, Intolent of
2. Change, Aversion to
3. Capriciousness

Result of the Repertorisation:
Capsicum 4/3
If you add
4. Idiocy It also contains Capsicum

Think over these rubrics & medicine.
Thank You!
Dear Debby,
I think both the rubrics are not apropriate in this story. First of all, if we know the exact story, we know the behaviour of the elder brother & i.e.
1. Audacity
2. Dictatorial
3. Mischievous
4. Noise, Inclined to make a
5. Generalities: Sweet, desire for
6. Generalities: Salt, Desire for

Result of the Repertorisation:
1. Merc sol: 9/6
2. Veratrum: 8/5

Only Merc sol covers all the rubrics.

I don't think there is Ailments from Admonition & Indighnation.

Thank You!
wow! This is a surprise. The boy was admonished and was upset. But, from your vision you took the action of changing the channel as the main feature. I must learn, learn and study some more.
Dear Debby,
I will write tomorrow regarding how to perceive a case because it will take much more time. But how & what I look for, that I will definately share tomorrow. I am not saying I am an authority but what I will put my aspect in detail.
Thank you!
Awesome.
My aspect to Perceive a Case

Dear Debby,
I want to share my aspect of Perceiving the Case.
Whenever I start a New Case, as soon as a Patient enter in my room, I do show a reverence by saying “Namaskar/ Namaste” as a tradition in our India due to which one can get a stimulation to start a very good dialogue with the patient. If the tone of saying Namaste is very Sympathetic, the patient feels that this Homoeopathic Physician is really interested in treating him/ her & explains everything with him. Then, I ask the patient to tell in detail regarding his/ her complaint right from its starting.
Thereafter, I go on Listening what the patient is saying along with Observation. Generally, I never interfere with the patient till he/ she is voluntarily explains the details because the data which I use to get in this first instance is in fact most important for me to understand his/ her state of disposition & mind.
From my point of view, Listening is very important because number of times the patient comes to you for the same problem that no one listens him/ her & if you show a proper interest in his/ her saying, just because of proper listening their disturbed Vital Energy can get settled. Let me explain this.
Being a Human, the emotions play a vital role in his/ her life. There is a lot of difference in the thinking pattern of male & females. Generally, in females Emotions dominates Intellect while in males Intellect dominates over Emotions. Because of this big difference in their Psyche, there are always disputes present between them which affects their vitality & result is the disease. I will give you an example. Generally, female want to share whatever she knows, problem faced during whole day whenever her husband returns home & as soon as he returns home, she start narrating all this. She only expects that her husband must listen her carefully. By doing so, she get relived. But a Husband being an Intellect dominating in him doesn’t care what she is telling & goes on replying her in an abrupt manner due to which their dialogue stops. He feels what she is telling doesn’t have any meaning & he goes on finding solutions for every sentence/ question of her with his intellect. Her emotions are expecting a similar response from him but instead of it she gets an intellectual response. Due to this saturation of emotional thoughts, her vitality starts getting disturbed resulting in a disorder. In such types of cases, if you listen them carefully, their internal tension which is increased due to emotional saturation gets relieved & immediately an improvement may start. Because, what Dr Kent said is it is the patient who has to cure him-self, your medicine never cures him, it is only the dynamic stimulus for recovery. If it is so, why not your dynamic presence, dynamic listening become a dynamic stimulus for recovery. In fact, these dynamic stimulus act unconditionally if they are really so dynamic enough whereas Homoeopathic Medicine acts conditionally. If you are a good listener, you may get maximum female cases. (Smile)
Then important for me is an Observation. If you are a keen observer, you can not miss a present state of disposition & mind of the patient because during the ill phase, the state get expressed quiet easily than the words he/ she is using which is necessary for finding out a Similimum. Thro’ proper observation one can get maximum knowledge regarding the patient along with state i.e. Gestures, Body Language, Constitution, Temperament, Judging the Susceptibility etc.
Thereafter, I used to go thro’ thorough clinical examination of the patient. This is necessary to understand the diagnosis of the patient along with his/ her laboratory & all investigations done. So that I can better understand a Disease & it’s Prognosis which is more valuable for me to tell the patient regarding his/ her illness.
I gather all the information whichever is collected & then think over it why the person is suffering from such a disease? What is that dynamic situation, trauma, incidence which is troubling the patient & bringing him to such a disorder?
If one thinks over the matter, one can get that thread around which the case is revolving. Then, you never get trapped in a jungle of symptoms but you are quiet sure regarding the internal dynamic disorder for which the patient is asking your help.
From this available data & its inference, I use to find out proper rubrics to solve a case & get a Similimum.
I feel finding out the Similimum becomes a very clear because of this approach.

Thank You!
very good case.
can you share other full case of opium
Dr Jigar

RSS

Please use this PayPal link to pay the Membership Fee

Existing members: $ 15

New members: $ 20

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...