Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

PrasadJuly242010

Timidity, Business, in transacting: Op

Timidity means
1 easily frightened; lacking self-confidence; shy; timorous
2 showing fear or lack of self-confidence; hesitant (a timid reply)

Business means
1 one's work, occupation, or profession
2 a special task, duty, or function
3 rightful concern or responsibility (no one's business but his own)
4 a matter, affair, activity, etc. (the business of packing for a trip)
5 the buying and selling of commodities and services; commerce; trade
6 a commercial or industrial establishment; store, factory, etc
7 the trade or patronage of customers
8 commercial practice or policy
9 a bit of action in a drama, as pouring a drink, intended to establish character, take up a pause in dialogue, etc.

Transacting means
1 to carry on, perform, conduct, or complete (business, etc)
2 [Rare] to do business; negotiate

The complete meaning of this rubric is there is timidity in transacting his or her business. Generally, we consider the exact word meaning of the word ‘Business’. But if we will think in depth regarding the word, we can consider the huge understanding of it according the situation.
For every person, his or her business is different. For e.g.
1. If I am in such a situation that I require money from my parents for certain purpose. At that time, it becomes my business to ask for the same towards them.
2. If one has to tell someone regarding something which is very important for both of them, it becomes his or her business at that specific time.
3. If one has to convey some message to a senior at a particular time, it becomes his or her business at that time.

Let me explain a short case in which I have considered this specific rubric & case got solved.

In my Homoeopathic Workshop, one student came from very long distance for learning the Homoeopathy. Next day after the Workshop, she attended my O.P.D. to understand how I use to prescribe & deals with the patient from 9am to 1pm.
During whole period she was sitting quiet & listening whatever I was discussing. After the O.P.D. was finished, she went in her room & started crying loudly. When I was passing from her room, I observer she was crying very loudly. I couldn’t understand what has happened to her within 5-10 min. period. So, I asked her friend regarding it. She told, Sir, she was getting very severe Pain in abdomen since morning. I asked her why don’t you told it to me. She said how to tell you Sir. Actually, you were teaching so nicely at that time. I feel how I can say such a thing.
So, at that time it was her business to tell me from whatever she was suffering so that I could have prescribed some medicine to her. But, due to her timid nature, she never expressed her feeling.
So, I considered this rubric & told her that this was your mental state during that specific time. I asked her to take a dose of Opium 30 for her pain in abdomen. But she was not ready to take it. Again when I forcefully asked her why she is not ready to take the medicine, then hesitantly she answered (Same mental state) that she is under Homoeopathic Treatment of another Homoeopath who had prescribed her Stramonium for Polycystic Ovarian Disease 45 days back. But, still she never got her periods. So, I asked her to take Opium 30 with the kind permission of that Homoeopath. Her pain in abdomen stopped immediately & within a week, she got periods.

Sometimes, it can be mistaken as: Anxiety, Conscience, of
But, this is not an Anxiety but a fear or timidity. Because,

Anxiety means
1 a state of being uneasy, apprehensive, or worried about what may happen; concern about a possible future event
2 Psychiatry an abnormal state like this, characterized by a feeling of being powerless and unable to cope with threatening events, typically imaginary, and by physical tension, as shown by sweating, trembling, etc.
3 an eager but often uneasy desire

Conscience means
1 a knowledge or sense of right and wrong, with an urge to do right; moral judgment that opposes the violation of a previously recognized ethical principle and that leads to feelings of guilt if one violates such a principle
2 [Obs.] a) consciousness b) inner thoughts or feelings

The meaning of the whole rubric is it is the inner moral feeling to introspect that whether he is not at fault/ whether he is not troubling anyone unnecessarily or unknowingly etc.

Thank You!

The Value of Objective Rubrics with Examples A Case of Avascular Necrosis of Femoral Head

Views: 4833

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Dr Prasad

Superb presentation of a single rubric.
The case examples, the replies - all are valuable lessons.

Recently i had a case - I think your kind help will allow me to resolve it.

A building work supervisor, a male, aged 54.
His boss took him to me.
He was an active political worker(Left front) in his years of youth but, 10 yrs back the party took away all his political positions he was beholding and rejected even renewal of membership as he became against the district leaders of the party. He says that his leaders acted against him because he easily contradicts any thing which is against his beliefs and he dislikes those people with negative motives in mind and always keeps away from them. Once offended he will not compromise with them.

Sincere work in the political party lead him to severe financial loss.

Now he is working as a supervisor under one of his relative who is a building contractor.

The contractor says he is inapt for the work. The examples put forward by him for this statement are

"He will not strictly ask a worker to do a job. On the contrary, the workers have the upper hand when he is on supervision"
"He will not call me by phone to tell any particular important event or circumstance at the work site"
"He will not make a call to his home - He will not attend a call from his wife each and every time." (In the patients opinion there is no need of calling now and then for 'silly' matters" )
"Whenever i tell him some thing in a loud voice, his face will turn dark. Whenever he do a simple thing under my vision, his hands will tremble"
"Recently there was a major function at the work site, which was attended by one of the the state ministers and many other superior officials. On the previous eve of the function, i put this man, my supervisor, in charge of the final building decorations and stage settings. In the next day i was astonished to find some terrible mistakes from his part. All the building final works were complete but the floor remained very untidy. All stage settings have been made very accurately but the chairs on which the minister and others were to be seated was missing !!" ( When i asked the patient about this he said "It is like that, i always miss some points" )
"He always misses something in the account statements of a day."

The patient himself was not talking much. His words were just additions to his relatives comments.

I interrogated him thoroughly but my attempt to find any valuable physical symptom (general or particular) was in vain.

Saji
Dear Mr Saji,
I read your case but I didn’t get the patient’s state of disposition & mind which was present during your consultation means:
How was his nature during consultation? i.e. Mild, Dominating, Egoistic, Angry, Irritable etc.
What emotions were expressing on his face & thro’ his body language? i.e. while telling his story, what were the emotions coming out? Or whether he was giving it absolutely without emotions (becoming indifferent etc) or sad, depressed, or with indignation etc?

Unless we get the state of disposition & mind, we cannot get a perfect similimum. Please, give me those details so that I can tell you very proper rubrics for the case.
Depending on the data provided by you, I have considered following rubrics.

1. Ailments from, mortification
2. Mistakes, makes, Calculating,in
3. Ailments from, Admonition
4. Ailments from, Egotism
5. Talk, Indisposed to,desire to be silent, taciturn

Result of Repertorisation: Calc 8/5

But, I am not sure regarding it as it never covers the state.
Please, send the details.
Thanks!
Dear Dr Prasad

Thanks for the reply.

He was sitting without much activity. Most of the time his boss was talking and he was just adding something to it.
I think what i could read on his face was a sort of indifference.

Regards
Saji
Dear Dr Saji,
if it is a indifference, then one should not miss the rubrics in this case & i.e.
Indifference, Important, Things,to: Calc, Flu-ac.
Activity, Desire for: Calc is one of the remedy.
I think now the case is quiet clear regarding the Calc depending on the present data.
Thanks!
Dear Dr Prasad

Thank you very much for your convincing explanation and suggestion.
I will make the prescription on his next visit and will inform you about the result.

Thanks once again
Regards
Saji
Dr what ailments from admonition means,pls with eg
Dear Dr. Prasad and all friends,
This is a good example for explaing the rubrics, but I don't think it is a good practice to prescribe a remedy only on one mental symptom. Interpreting the mental symptom means that we are trapped in theorising. Dr.Adolph Lippe states that while prescribing a medicine, three leading symptoms of that medicine should match the symptoms of the patient. Just as a stool with three legs is more stable than a stool with one leg, medicine given on the basis of atleast three key symptoms is more reliable than that treated with one symptom.
This patient is suffering from polycystic ovarian disease, that means she needs an antisycotic medicine. Starting the menses does not mean that the patient is getting cured in a polycystic ovarian disease.
Dear Dr Paul,
First important thing is I have not prescribed the remedy only on a Single Rubric. In fact it was considered on 5-6 rubrics covered with the same remedy. I have explained the rubric with the help of the case so that perceriving the rubric becomes quiet easy.
One more thing as you said that one should not consider a case only with the mentals, I agree with you but I want to add one more thing that unless you get a characteristic physicals, they don't have any meaning.
Thanks for the reply.

Dr Prasad Rasal
Dear dr.Prasad,
could you kindly put rubrics you have considered in this case.
Dear Dr Paul,
during that situation I have considered following rubrics alongwith.
1. Weeping, Pains, with
2. Weeping, Sobbing
3. Thoughts, Persistent as she explained regarding her disease condition which used to remain in her mind continuously.
4. Generalities: Obesity

Thank You!
Dear Dr Neena,
Thanks for reading the discussion.
Let's understand - Ailments from, Admonition:

Admonition means
1. an admonishing, or warning to correct some fault
2. a mild rebuke; reprimand

Ailment means
any bodily or mental disorder; illness, esp. a mild, chronic one

In simple words, admonition means to warn or tell others in a loud voice which we use to do in day today practise at oue home or in clinic. Due to oversensitiveness, those who are getting warned gets angry & their state changes immediately. Sometimes they feel indignated, sometimes they gets some physical ailments like headache, feverishness etc.
In this case of Dr Saji, the patient's boss explained that "Whenever i tell him some thing in a loud voice, his face will turn dark. Whenever he do a simple thing under my vision, his hands will tremble"
So this is Ailments from Admonition.
Thank You!
Thanks Doctor and what is the diff between this rubric and ailments from indigantion

RSS

Please use this PayPal link to pay the Membership Fee

Existing members: $ 15

New members: $ 20

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...