Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Since I have started my homoeopathic practice and what I read in homoeopathic books no one has claim that homeopathic medicines cure (treat) TUBERCULOSIS in first line of treatment.

Only strategy is to start Allopathic drugs for 6 months, 9 months, 12 months.

Multi-drug Therapy treats the tuberculosis and develops more serious illnesses. Such as diabetes, uric acid collection in joints (gouty arthritis), hepatotoxicity, psycologocal effects and many more.

Do we cure Tuberculosis in first line of treatment?

Can homoeopathy cure tuberculosis  with the single medicine?

Views: 10021

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

few day this news is flashing in my Facebook screen and remember that years ago I had posted the tuberculosis treatment with the single medicines. Haffkin  institute has finally founded the nosode for tuberculosis treatment  but only with homeopathic potentization and isopathic point of view.

The major difference between isopathy and Homoeopathy is that a homoeopathic remedy is proven and based on symptoms brought out in patients so it has a much wider application because its symptomatic picture is much more expanded. The simple isopathic prescription can only be used for the same condition it causes. If the miasmic substance is not potentized, or transmuted in some way, it is often an extremely dangerous method. The modern vaccines have more in common with crude isopathy than Homoeopathy because they are unpotentized. This limits their usage to the treatment and prevention of one single disease condition. On the contrary, a homoeopathic nosode has been proven so it can be used as part of the greater materia medica. This allows it to be prescribed more accurately as well as to be applied in many different situations.

In 1836 Hering stated that:

HE NEVER SUCCEEDED IN CURING BUT ONLY AMELIORATING DISEASES WITH THEIR OWN MORBID PRODUCTS.

All these idem preparations cannot be regarded as absolute specifics, but only as chronic intercurrent remedies, which serve to stir up the diseases, and render the reaction to the subsequently administered homoeopathic remedy more permanent.

The nosodes are only curative by themselves when they are administered by the totality of the symptoms. Then they are the constitutional simillimum.

IF DISEASE PRODUCING PRODUCTS ARE ADMINISTERED BY IDEM (the same) THEY ARE ONLY USEFUL AS INTERCURRENT REMEDIES WHICH HELP TO REMOVE OBSTACLES TO CURE AND MOVE THE CASE FORWARD. Their remedial actions must be complemented by constitutional remedies if a complete cure is going to take place. THIS IS THE PROPER USE OF IDEM REMEDIES WITHIN COMPLETE CONSTITUTIONAL CASE MANAGEMENT.

I urge all the researchers to prove the medicine on human and not on rat or on mice. find the clinical data in patients and provers.

I will go with the hearing said that diseases never succeed in cure only amelioration of disease with their morbid product and disease remain same.

A since 1915 we have progress in microbiology and pathological state of condition but by hahnemannian way of thinking diseased virus is not the cause of the diseases. Derange vital force is the cause of the disease. We have to remove the cause not the disease virus in disease. Improvement in the state of immunity we will defiantly prevent the disease and cure can be possible by only constitutional medicines.If the obstacle are there to archive the cure then find the inter current miasmatic medicines but no one dare to treat such diseases such as TB and HIV in this way.  

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...