Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Homoeopathic medicines are dynamic in nature after being potentised. They cross the Avagadro number as not a single molecule of original substance is present in them. Dr.Hahnemann suggested traditional mode of administration –oral, olfaction and tactual mode as he was still to find out the most natural mode. Controversy prevails how these dynamic medicines are working. Exploring on the subject Dr.B.Sahni discovered that Homoeopathic medicines need not be digested. They start working as soon as they come under the influence of person. Medicines are chanalised. Thus they can be transmitted from a distance through natural belonging of the Patient. It works. At Research Institute of Sahni Drug Transmission & Homoeopathy Drug transmission is the only mode of administration of Medicine. Hundreds are following.

Views: 4103

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Notes On V. R.

While working with this method of remedy finding and diagnosis, we must realize that it is a phenomenon of the superphysical operating beyond the realm of the physical world. It might be more accurate to say the material world because we are dealing entirely with energies vibratory in character. The vibrations traveling by way of the ether wave require no wires to transmit them. Wiring devices were formerly thought necessary to establish a circuit, but a circuit exists between the blood specimen, the operator, and the reagent, viz. the chamois covered jug.
When the right remedy is placed in the circuit with the blood specimen, a sympathetic state of resonance is established between the blood of the patient and the remedy needed for it to cure. There is another phase of this work that may increase its effectiveness and accuracy and that is to employ the vibratory rate of the patient and match it with a remedy having the same vibratory rate, such a remedy will prove to be the true similium not just a similar. We are now experimenting with this aspect of the work and will have more to say about it later. The late Dr. Guy Buckley Stearns of New York City made some very interesting observations of the effect of homeopathic potencies on the autonomic nervous system. The percussion sounds in the chest were changed by the similar remedy as much as 50 feet away.
The pulse, its rate and character were altered or normalized by holding certain remedies in the hand. Also the pupilary reflexes were markedly effected in the same way. Also, Dr. Boyd of Glascow, Scotland made a number of scientific tests that were accepted as accurate by a prominent group of medical scientists of London, England. Every homeopathic physician knows that if the correct homeopathic remedy is found, any curable state of sickness can be cured with it, however drastic the case may be.
Because of that fact, it is well to avail ourselves with any proven method or means of obtaining the best remedy in any given case of illness. The homeopathic remedy is the great harmonizer, restoring normal activity to the central and cerebral spinal nervous systems, the cardiac and circulatory system, the respiratory system, the endocrine chain, and glandular system, these are all normalized by the homeopathic remedy. All this is followed more or less gradually and slowly by improved mental and emotional states. It must be born in mind that this method cannot possibly dispense with the symptomatology of the Materia Medica and the homeopathic philosophy in the search for the similium, but it is a valuable aid in confirming the accuracy of the prescription and is often a great time saver in the finding of the remedy. Perhaps the most important factor in obtaining the best prescription is in the taking of the history both family and personal. To get the high grade therapeutic symptoms of the patient by the Hahnemanian method of questioning is an art well worth cultivating as it will pay off abundantly in terms of success.
To obtain the vibratory rate of the patient, set the reostate at 49 and stroke over the sex areas on the right side for a female, on the left side for a male, then measure the intensity of the life wave (rate 49) one ohm at a time until the reaction is spent, the number of ohms of the life wave is the V. R. of the patient. To find the V. R. of remedies, the remedy that neutralizes or blots out the V. R. of the patient has the same vibratory rate as that of that patient. I am now testing all remedies for their V. R. It will take some time before the V. R. of all our remedies are found but we will soon have a list of our more frequently used remedies with their V. Rates.
My all-respectable teachers Dr.M.K.Sahani, Gina Tyler DHOM and Vaikunthanath das Kaviraj.

I asked a simple question to you and you are trying to relate other systems including radionics and acupuncture philosophy with homeopathy. It means you are trying to deny the basic principle of homeopathy.

The substance that can produce symptoms in human body, the same substance in low quantity (say in potency) is able to cure those symptoms….. Am I right or wrong? It is the basic principle that exists at the moment?
If my understanding is true that the substance that can produce symptoms in human body, the same substance in lower dilution is able to cure those symptoms….. then

My question was “How symptoms are produced when proving of any substance is carried out? which are recorded in materia medica?”

Dr.M.K.Sahani highlighted few points related with my question. I somehow agree with his interpretation. Let’s move forward.

I take one point from his reply.

Regarding the Action of drug during proving three fold actions are observed:

1. Chemical. It depends on chemical affinity which exists between drugs and the tissues of the body and independent of vitality. (Dr.M.K.Sahani)

E.G. The burning of the skin by strong Nitric Acid.

You see, this “burning” is also recorded in nitric acid proving chapter. See the examples

throat; pain; burning; larynx; ;
rectum; pain; burning; after stool; ;
Burning and stinging
urine; burning
genitals; urethra (urinary part of genitals); pain; burning; during urination; ;
genitals; female; pain; burning; vagina; ;
genitals; male; wart-like growth; penis; burning;
Male; Soreness and burning in glans and beneath prepuce
generalities; pain; burning externally; internally; ;

Now a patient visits at our clinic and he has burning sensation and we after taking full case of his case history/symptoms, finally decide to prescribe nitric acid in lower dilution (say potency number 200 or cm etc). Here the homeopathic point of view is that patient got cure if suggested remedy is the true similimum with patient symptom. Agreed? Or Not?

Still, my question is, how did the proving symptoms were produced during the proving of nitric acid?

Was that the result of chemical interaction of crude substance of nitric acid and body?
Or
During nitric acid proving, symptoms so produced were of actually the result of interaction of nitric acid “ENERGY” (and not the chemical reaction took place between molecules of nitric acid and human body)

I think I have now much elaborated my point and your honours will put me on right track if I have been de-tracked from the discussion.
If my understanding is true that the substance that can produce symptoms in human body, the same substance in lower dilution is able to cure those symptoms….. then

My question was “How symptoms are produced when proving of any substance is carried out? which are recorded in materia medica?”

Dr.M.K.Sahani highlighted few points related with my question. I somehow agree with his interpretation. Let’s move forward.

I take one point from his reply.

Regarding the Action of drug during proving three fold actions are observed:

1. Chemical. It depends on chemical affinity which exists between drugs and the tissues of the body and independent of vitality. (Dr.M.K.Sahani)

E.G. The burning of the skin by strong Nitric Acid.

You see, this “burning” is also recorded in nitric acid proving chapter. See the examples

throat; pain; burning; larynx; ;
rectum; pain; burning; after stool; ;
Burning and stinging
urine; burning
genitals; urethra (urinary part of genitals); pain; burning; during urination; ;
genitals; female; pain; burning; vagina; ;
genitals; male; wart-like growth; penis; burning;
Male; Soreness and burning in glans and beneath prepuce
generalities; pain; burning externally; internally; ;

Now a patient visits at our clinic and he has burning sensation and we after taking full case of his case history/symptoms, finally decide to prescribe nitric acid in lower dilution (say potency number 200 or cm etc). Here the homeopathic point of view is that patient got cure if suggested remedy is the true similimum with patient symptom. Agreed? Or Not?

Still, my question is, how did the proving symptoms were produced during the proving of nitric acid?

Was that the result of chemical interaction of crude substance of nitric acid and body?
Or
During nitric acid proving, symptoms so produced were of actually the result of interaction of nitric acid “ENERGY” (and not the chemical reaction took place between molecules of nitric acid and human body)

I think I have now much elaborated my point and your honours will put me on right track if I have been de-tracked from the discussion.
Dear Dr.Mas,
While I say Chemical action it depends on chemical affinity which exists between drugs and the tissues of the body and independent of vitality, I am of the understanding of the quantity of material where it has to act irrespective of vitality but vitality is the core of every action. Dr.Hahnemann while expressing his views on Vital principle in aphorism 9, he emphasized on the relation between the vitality, mind and the physical body. Every substance bears the dynamism, material and immaterial. Depending on the quality as well as qualitative properties action is expressed. Regarding the symptom noted in Materia Medica I have already spoke about their limitation of individual mind.
I would also like to mention here "The Arndt - Schulz Law",which had already expressed the homoeopathic effect. Formulated by Arndt in 1888, and restated by Hueppe a few years later, the law set the groundwork for what should have been a side-by-side development of allopathic and homoeopathic medicine in the following century. It states: For every substance, small doses stimulate, moderate doses inhibit, large doses kill.
Allopathic medicine, with its emphasis on moderate drug doses, works in the inhibitory part of the scale. The result is seen in the typically inhibitory medicines produced: antihistamines, antibiotics, antacids, cough suppressants and so on, laying the basis for the so-called `suppressant' effect of drugs.
Homoeopathic medicine, on the other hand, begins at the stimulatory end of the curve, and moves to the left, into the smaller and smaller dose range. Its emphasis is on the stimulation of the body's natural balancing mechanisms, as seen in its philosophy of the natural regeneration of the body through rebuilding of vitality, a concept also in close agreement with naturopathic thought.
Dear Dr. Mas,
Proving is like decoding the information contained in that substance. Now the proving of that substance also has to be conducted on substance. So it is like a interaction between the two substance. Every Substance has three dimensions of expression- consciousness (dynamism), appearance (expression- mind) and the structure (body material). With these three they interact each other producing resultant action reflected in the form of symptoms. Resultant action is dependent on the dominating principle. So we find certain medicines having too much dominating mental symptoms or other lacking of mental at all. Every substance have definitive property but when expressed they seems to get changed or adopted as per the property of receiving substance. Let us elaborate with an example of a classroom where a teacher gives a lesson to say twenty students. They receive the same lesson. But when asked each reply with their own expression. Similarly during drug proving when a substance is tried to be proved they are expressed in resultant action varying from individual to individual. Sweetness of sweet is expressed according to the individual perception of it. Yet the sweetness is common expression for all. These become the symptoms of proving substance. Our Materia Medica contains large number of symptoms for each medicine as they are proved on many provers. Thus expressions are varied. In one of the Materia Medica “Master Key to Materia Medica” by Dr.K.C.Bhanja, we find general symptoms separated from the particular symptoms and the characteristic. It simplifies the study of Homoeopathic Materia Medica.
We are more concerned with the proved symptoms rather than the clinical symptoms. Thus it is necessary to have the detailed case taking to create a totality and at the same time match it with totality of the medicine using the reportorial approach.
Although my questions are not directly addressed but anyway what I understood is that

"Dr.Hahnemann while expressing his views on Vital principle in aphorism 9, he emphasized on the relation between the vitality, mind and the physical body"

"For every substance, small doses stimulate, moderate doses inhibit, large doses kill"

Homeopathic medicines are proved in different grades from crude to medicine to potency but on healthy persons. During proving symptoms were produced. I want to know how these symptoms were produced. Your above remarks do not address to this question.

My understanding is that the symptoms which are mentioned in materia medica are produced when a chemical (crude substance) reacted with body chemical (material form). The reaction is natural. I mean if you deny this then you are denying the whole chemistry. For Example stomach has acidic juice definitly whatever you will each it will react with that substance. Like we carried out experience in matric class (10th grade) to see the effect of ptyaline enzyme on carbohydrates. ;)

When the symptoms (mentioned in materia medica) are the products of chemical reaction then how THESE SYMPTOMS CAN BE SUBSIDE WITH IMMETERIAL THINGS LIKE ENERGY ETC. it you are true in your interpretation then you are also moving against the basic philosophy of homeopathy. The substance that can produce symptoms in lower quantity can cure symptoms as well. Here lower quantity does not mean that anything that is immaterial.

May I summarize your view:

A material substance that can produce symptoms, an immaterial or some kind of energy is able to cure those symptoms.

It is just like Miss Subharan blog on radionic medicines. She has absolutely no idea from where frequency numbers are generated but she is insisting to use them without understanding. We are ready to use them but first of all, teach us and provide answers of our queries/questions.

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...