Please any one can describe in details and most efficient homoeopathy medicine with potency?
tinea (tinē´) refers to a group of fungal skin diseases caused by dermatophytes of several kinds, characterized by itching, scaling, and sometimes painful lesions.
Tinea is a general term that refers to infections of various causes, which are seen in several sites.
- tinea capitis ~ a superficial fungal infection of the scalp seen most commonly in children.
- tinea corporis ~ a superficial fungal infection of the nonhairy skin of the body, most prevalent in hot, humid climates.
- tinea cruris ~ a superficial fungal infection of the groin.
- tinea pedis ~ a chronic superficial fungal infection of the foot, especially of the skin between the toes.
- tinea unguium ~ a superficial fungal infection of the nails.
- ~ a fungal infection of the skin caused by Malassezia furfur and characterized by finely desquamating pale tan patches on the upper trunk and upper arms.