and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dear Members,

I attended a seminar of Dr. Amarsinka D. Nikam of Pune (India) on 17th April 2011. He showed so many cured case histories. He cured many Pathologically Critical Diseases with only one dose of 30c potency Homoeopathic remedy. It is very surprising. He says, "The correct remedy is of primary importance more than the potency selection. I want to share that happy event with you.

Veeraraghavan A.R.

Views: 1316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nat. Mur is a personality correction remedy.

One dose of Nat. Mur 30 change a girl pt. in such a way( hight,colour of skin, hair growth ) 18 yrs ago that she still give me thanks for this...& & now her smart n beautifull daughter is also on a perfect way of  personality--- without any  medicine....

Dear Dr. Prabhat  Sir,

Nat. Mur or any other remedy, If we give it homoeopathically it will correct even the disorders genetically rooted.

That is Homoeopathy!!!

Yes, this happen so many times with so many people..

This is wonder of Homoeopathy...

Thank you Sir.
Once i was suffering from severe headache  & a single dose of  Bro.30 do wonder.I felt action/relief within 2 minutes, where i was not well from past 12 hours... 

If Correct remedy is administrated then Homoeopathy is a wounder. If not Homoeopathy is just called as hogwash. 

Yes,in homeopathy there is no substitute of correct remedy.

sajjad.

RSS

Please use this PayPal link to pay the Membership Fee

Existing members: $ 15

New members: $ 20

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...