Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Here are the archived audio file for each day of the 30-Day Challenge.
Thanks for listening! I hope this helps our community and you gain much from this work. Looking forward to your feedback.

There is a place to make your remarks and tell what you have done each day. Has this been inspirational for you? Did you create an intention and an action item?

Views: 1733

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is Paul Herscu's No Panic Post

Day 10 | The 30-Day Challenge

Allopathy has limited treatment options for life-limiting eczema, while homeopathy uses an individualized approach with potentially hundreds of remedies to target this disease

XXXXXXXX

Atopic dermatitis, a common problem, is often an inherited autosomal trait, often in association with other related atopic diseases such as asthma and hayfever.

The Eczema Guide

DAY 11 AUDIO | The 30-Day Challenge

Our Journey Call Life | Honoring the Gift that others Contribute to Our Well-being & Growth

Being in community means give and take, sharing,

influensing and being influensed.

Because we are listening, paying attention, or speaking

this changes our mindset and this is 'where we are in the moment"

Blessings of peace and love Acknowledgements Annette Hennekens

Social Community: Creative Commons Flickr Photographs Michael "Mike" L. Baird

October 29, 2008 Two equestrian riders, girls on horseback, in quite a foggy day, with low tide reflections at sunset on Morro Strand State Beach 29 Oct. 2008.

MUSIC: Fantasy on a Theme by Hayden, Opus 31 by Judy Loman

love his books too ! (Wayne W. Dyer) thanx Debby your audios are working very well, their sound is excellent and they are full of substance, a "real stuff". love, Sarianna

Day 12 | The 30-Day Challenge

Setting Intentions | Visualizing Our Future

Making Headlines by Micro-blogging on Twitter

Day 13 | The 30-Day Challenge
Make Twitter A Daily Ritual | Visualize The Future!

Rituals can be uplifting meditative routines
  • Aphorism #9
  • Create a daily ritual that boosts the visibility of #homeopathy on the internet
  • Visualize 25,000 people simultaneously tweeting the word homeopathy.
  • Examples of tweets that work or don’t work:

• BAD TWEET: “Taking coffea ”
    • GOOD TWEET: “@FeelBetterNow Took dose coffea 4 insomnia. Couldn’t sleep due 2 excitement of Dinesh & Kulkarni seminar coming end of August” #homeopathy
    • BAD TWEET: “Going into a meeting now”
    • GOOD TWEET: “Abha Light Foundation makes a difference helping Kenyan people through homeopathic clinics & school. http://budurl.com/Abha
    • BAD TWEET: “My allergies are killing me!”
    • GOOD TWEET: “Taking #homeopathy Apis for my allergies & congestion works like a charm every spring”

Day 14 | The 30-Day Challenge
A vision's just a vision if it's only in your head!
If no one gets to hear it, it's as good as dead!

• Daily repetition makes a positive ritual
  • Use the #homeopathy hashtag
  • Paul Fassa Natural News | Doctors in Mexico City Cured 2009 Swine Flu with Homeopathy
  • Stay upbeat and positive
  • Barbara Streisand Keeping It Together!

Somehow the last two Audio Files Disappeared

Day 15 | The 30-Day Challenge
Building Community Means Creating Friendships

A Short Love Story

• Sharing with friends on Social Networks takes you places you would have never been on your own.
  • MUSICAL BACKGROUND | "Friends" by Chick Corea
  • Diversify | Go to places you would not have chosen to go by yourself. Follow people with interests different from your own.
  • For example today someone posted a link to stop action movies. Normally, I would not be looking in this direction, but decided to check it out. There I found many incredible works of art. I will share one of them with you. Just think, if one person hadn't posted this message, I couldn't have received it, in order to forward it along to you. Sharing is such a blissful and joyous activity. Stop motion is an animation art through which one can spring life in inanimate things and do the unnatural. It works by shooting a single frame of an object, then moving the object slightly, and then shooting another frame. When the film runs continuously in a film projector, or other video playback system, the illusion of fluid motion is created and the objects appear to move by themselves. This is similar to the animation of cartoons, but using real objects instead of drawings.
    The artist is Carlos Lascano Go to view his extensive library of work
  • Aphorism #84 and #85

Day 15 | The 30-Day Challenge

Day 16 | The 30-Day Challenge

Humanity Evolves | Evolution of Samuel Hahnemann's "The Organon"

• Thank you to Dr. Ardavan Shahrdar for inviting his entire list of dedicated friends and followers.
  • Invite friends selectively by sending them a link to one of your favorite pages to peek their interest.
  • Contact me if you would like to host a thematic chat session.
  • The Forward by R. E. Dudgeon from The Organon by S. Hahnemann http://www.amazon.com/Organon-Medicine-translator-Boericke-Hahneman... Every Lover of Truth wants to know: How the drugs act and cure diseases? What is to be cured and how cure occurs? Why diseases become chronic?
    What are obstructions to cure?
  • Music Credit: Acoustic Medley by In Flames

Day 17 | The 30-Day Challenge

Standing on Higher Ground | Sanity in an Insane World

• What makes HWC different from all other sites?
  • Our guiding purpose is to heal the sick. As aphorism #1 states, "The physician's highest calling, his only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed"
  • What is your mission in this community?
  • My purpose is to support you as a healer working in the field. My mission is to educate about the benefits of homeopathy and help others who do the same.
  • I have endorsed Heather Caruso's new book entitled, "Your Drug-Free Guide to Digestive Heath"
  • Four of our HWC members have provided bonus downloads when people purchase Healther's book.
  • I want to thank:
    • Sam Adkins for her piece "6 reasons not to hve the swine flu vaccine"
    • Miranda Castro for her NCH Influenza Remedy Chart that helps determine which remedy is best for your symptoms
    • Kaviraj for a huge bonanza of agro-homeopathic information with companion planting guide for all of the organic gardeners out there
    • Alan Phillips our resident vaccine exemption legal advisor who provides nuggets of information about the legalities of vaccines.
  • Reading Aphorisms #221 and #222

RSS

Please use this PayPal link to pay the Membership Fee

Existing members: $ 15

New members: $ 20

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...