and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Hi,

I have found Fagonia Arabica Mother Tincture best for the cure of testis blockage. Fifteen drops in a cup of water thrice a day.

regards to all members and Debby,

Homeopathic
Dr Mumtaz Ali Riaz

Fagonia arabica Cures "Albuminaria" Due To Surgery?

Photo credit: Dr Mumtaz

Views: 2720

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Dr. Mumtaz Ali I was understand what are you saying (obstructive azoospermia). But I want to know during practice FAGONIA ARABICA are you know this herb can be cure these patients?

Are you select this herb only single symptom (obstructive azoospermia) base?

These patients are not have other symptoms togather (obstructive azoospermia)?

Thanks and regard.

Dr. Aamir Mustafa

Dear Aamir Mustafa,

Please note that homeopathy science has now been changed and we are in strict competition of other forms of treatment so understanding modern techniques and making comparison of work done by homeopathy should be evaluated on medical standards so it does not matter now that using homeopathic remedy you are treating one symptom or more but it does matter that how to prove your clinical performance and the only way we have is to obtain clinical tests of patients from clinical labs and then treat it using homeopathy and then for evaluation purpose according to modern medical standards to convince our competitors it is the necessity of time to re-send the patient to clinical lab for clinical tests and fortunately these are done by our rebels so performance is observed by a third party in modern way which must be more reliable method so in this way from my hundreds of rubrics defined by me by clinical practice i have just shared few and more information shall be available for friends time to time.

If you want to confirm my words for just Testis Blockage patient then if you search your computerized repertories available world wide there shall be nothing and i have given you a tip based on my years of practice now its your duty to more clarify it by practice. I do hope you understand my point of view,for better learning please follow tip given by me which can be confirmed by Testis Ultrasound or any other available ways to determine the performance of Fagonia Arabica in given dose,potency,period which is based on my years of practice.

Please feel free if you still need any information,

regards,

Homeopathic

Dr Mumtaz Ali Riaz

Homeopathy Science will never change because Nature will never change.

Thank you for this report.

We will look forward to more detail as raised in the discussion. What is the difference between the MT you prepare and one available in market , if so?

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...