Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Seminal News
U.S. swine flu cases now total 8-CDC

REUTERS
Reuters North American News Service

Apr 24, 2009 13:59 EST

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A strange new strain of flu that may have killed as many as 60 people in Mexico has also sickened eight people in the United States, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday.

"Our concern has grown as of yesterday," CDC acting director Dr. Richard Besser told reporters in a telephone briefing.

"We do not have enough info to fully assess the health threat posed by this new swine flu virus." He said 7 of 14 Mexican samples had tested positive for the new and unsual strain of H1N1 swine flu.

(Reporting by Maggie Fox, editing by Patricia Zengerle)
Source: Reuters North American

Bird Flu in Egypt and Swine Flu in California Raise Guarded Concerns

Egyptian health officials have just reported two deaths from bird flu within days of each other. The dangerous virus variant H5N1 struck down a six-year-old boy and a young woman, bringing the total death toll in Egypt to 25. While bird flu experts note that Egypt has seen a surge in human cases in recent months, with 16 confirmed since the start of the year, compared to seven cases between January 1 and April 17 last year [Reuters], they also say that the Egyptian people’s level of alarm is out of proportion to the threat. . . .
Avian/Swine Flu Update! - April 23, 2009

Swine Flu UPDATE! Found in Texas and California!
I am having an exchange with Dana Ullman on this which I am posting below. Dana response is worth considering....still, there's nothing wrong with being prepared....Lionel

Thanks Dana, yes I've heard that one from Satan's side-kick Bumsfeld, and you might well be right. Fact is millions were wiped out by that flu pandemic in 1918 and it wasn't just about aspirin. There was also the not inconsiderable lowering of the energy of everyones' vital force caused by 4 years of total syphilitic warfare.

In any case, quite a few homeoipathic pharmacies have been suggesting the bird-flu nosode (oscillinum?) made I believe from duck livers. So, while I agree, it's possibly another scare, there's no reason why like all good boy scouts, we shouldn't be prepared and at least do a little research.

All the best

Lionel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 12:28:24 -0700
To: lionel.milgrom@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: homeopathic prophylaxis for the new pandemic....?

Hey Lionel...

I personally think that you've bitten the wrong bait.

The "bird flu" never materialized because it was only in the creative imagination of the big drug pushers. The makers of Tamiflu (Gilead Sciences) was run was DONALD RUMSFELD, the master (!) of fear-mongering. You've bitten his bait on fear of the flu. I personally don't buy it.

Even the 1918 flu would not have been a serious problem but too many people took ASPIRIN to lower their fever...and that killed them (the fever was their defense).

Please do not encourage the fear-mongers.

--Dana

Hi all,

I've just sent a message to Debbie asking if anyone is on the case in the US for some form of homeopathic prophylaxis for what we are being told is a new 'pandemic'. OK, no panic, but what concerns me about this so-called new strain of flu is that the media are suggesting that bird flu has jumped species into pigs and that humans can pick up the new strain and pass it on to other humans....If I was a virus and found that my usual 'hosts' were being systematically wiped out by these clever-clog humans, then that's exactly what I would do - evolve and jump species. That is why systematic culling of infected birds was such an idiotic strategy. It only provided a Darwinian-type environmental selection pressure for the virus to change/evolve possibly into something much more nasty....

So, thinking caps on: what about homeopathic prophylaxis for this potentially new strain? I suspect our American brothers and sisters are already pondering this problem, but in any case it would be good for the HWC to be first off the starting blocks with some AGREED concrete suggestions.

All the best

Lionel
It does not harm to take Oscillococcinum prophylactic once a week or biweekly.
This is an opportunity for Homeopathy to show its abilities. Do we have a group Homeopaths without Borders that is funded and is in Mexico now as part of the effort to deal with this epidemic? We have the medicines I am sure and we would gain ground in the press and with everyday people if we were there in Mexico now and doing our work.
Swine flu now reported in North Carolina. WHO now calls it an official Pandemic.

RSS

Search This Site

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2017   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...