and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

madhuAzad

There are many successful homeopaths practicing with combinations and patent medicines and giving good results  even in difficult cases also.
My question is if only one similimum is required for cure then how these doctors are getting success?

Views: 4761

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It looks to me that I have to read this blog again and to bring up the questions again which are still un address by your honour.
All questions have been answered. You simply don't accept the answers.
Quote: Dr Ahmad
dear dr mas,kaviraj presented so many theories to prove that homeopathy does work what's your opinion on these different views on the same homeopathy? Why has he explained so many theories?

---------

Dear Dr. Ahmed
The respected and honourable member Mr. Vaikunthanath das Kaviraj has presented different theories to explain the mechanism of homeopathic medicines but he himself is not sure. He picked up the information from different sites which I am reading for the last 22 years. In just one single blog that has been expended 13 pages, he first mentioned one thing and on questioning he changed altogether amd move on to next.

For next few days, I may not be available but I will do visit this board whenever I will find time. Today, we all homeopaths are going to attend a seminar in HADI HOMEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE, KASHMIR COLONY, GT ROAD JHELUM PAKISTAN at 3pm. If you have time then do company with us ;) Tomorrow we are going to Sargodha District to establish a homeopathic set up to work on our homeopathic manifesto.

Coming towards your original question. What I have to explain now when Mr. Vaikunthanath das Kaviraj has everything in his last post. He said

I explained so many as proof that homoeopathy is more than molecules and chemistry. That is simply materialism. Homoeopathy is spiritual medicine in the sense that it also addresses the mind and emotions - that cannot be explained by molecular or chemical action. (Vaikunthanath das Kaviraj)

To me,

HOMEOPATHY IS NOT MORE THAN MOLECULES AND CHEMISTRY

HOMEOPATHY ALSO BASED ON MATERIALISM LIKE OTHER MEDICAL SCIENCES.

HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINES ARE NOT SPIRITUAL

HOMEOPATHY CAN BE EXPLAINED BY MOLECULARS AND CHEMICAL ACTION

You see this is the difference in our understanding. One wants to base homeopathy on spiritual level and other is against this approach. Simple is that I respect his opinion but do not deserve it to follow it.

Ok. Bye, I will put my comments on his posts when I ever I will find time.
At this point, we see that people of two base assumptions and visions agree to disagree. When two belief systems differ, this makes conversation hard to progress in one direction.

As if doing a mathematical proof, we lead from one step to the next step to reach the answer.

I'm wondering if, as in mathematics, there are two ways to get the answer to the question, if this may be the case here, or if the set of assumptions 1) one material and the other 2) material/immaterial - that is body/mind can ever come to a similar conclusion?

What is most important is that within discussion is diplomacy and respect that two minds can speak, even if a different language, and still respect the other.
I do not pick up things from different websites.
I give logical explanations and show that materialism cannot answer the question wherefrom come the mental and emotional symptoms.
Dr Mas makes many assumptions about me and what I presented and in my blog I have given those different tests simply as a means to convey that homoeopathy is more than molecules and materialism. My blog is about nanophase potencies. I have not changed my mind at all. Dr Mas needs to read properly what I have presented.
Debby

That was my only point. Discuss whatever you want to discuss but do not target members personality. They issued so many remarks but I never reacted on those because I have the experience of discussion for the last 25 years.

Let’s conduct a survey from those who are interested in homeopathy or homeopathic discussion on this community board.

What do you think? Just pick up one choice from the one mentioned under each POLL questions. Please do not explain anything just give your choice. Thank you.

Opinion 1 :HOMEOPATHY IS MORE THAN MOLECULES AND CHEMISTRY

Choice No. (1) Yes (2) No (3) I don’t know

On Opinion No 1: : My choice is:

Opinion 2 :HOMEOPATHY IS NOT BASED ON MATERILISM.

On Opinion No 2: : My choice is:

Opinion 3 :HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINES ARE SPIRITUAL

On Opinion No 3: My choice is:

Opinion 4 :HOMEOPATHY CANNOT BE EXPLAINED EVER BY THE SCIENCE OR THROUGH CHEMICAL CHEMICAL ACTION

On Opinion No 4: My choice is:
Reply by Dr. Gary Weaver 21 hours ago
Dr Mas

Read what was said.

unquote
-----------------------------------
Dear GW,

I have read many things from this thread, what's your personal views on it?

Opinion 1 :HOMEOPATHY IS MORE THAN MOLECULES AND CHEMISTRY
On Opinion No 1: : My choice is:
Opinion 2 :HOMEOPATHY IS NOT BASED ON MATERILISM.
On Opinion No 2: : My choice is:
Opinion 3 :HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINES ARE SPIRITUAL
On Opinion No 3: My choice is:
Opinion 4 :HOMEOPATHY CANNOT BE EXPLAINED EVER BY THE SCIENCE OR THROUGH CHEMICAL ACTION
On Opinion No 4: My choice is:

Waiting - Thank you
Yeah. And you are lucky that these remedies do not antidote each other - or not so lucky as the case may be. Lucky if you have a Sanguinaria headache. But unlucky because the dosage says to repeat 3 times daily and people do this too, often for weeks on end. So they will do a proving of all these remedies as well.

Good stuff, what? Really scientific! Just like allopathy, "evidence-based". LOL. As I say in my blog about mixopaths, this will only create more problems and the real homoeopath has to sort it all out, when these people finally go see him. Nice puzzle and real hard work. All for profit motivation.
MIG AID ..if it works...

I think why they are only advertising for Headache. Gelsemium will cure so many complaints of all the system,.

Cimicifuga will also relieve spondylosis and menstrual problem.

Iris will cure the GERD , etc

Spigelia will cure the worm problem etc.

Natrum mur and other will cure anemia ,Insomnia.etc

MIG AID is one of the best product than. IT OFFERS TREATMENT FOR VARIETY OF COMPLAINTS UNKNOWN TO THE MANUFACTURES.

MIX ALL THE HEART REMEDIES in one bottle ,all the GIT remedies in one bottle and so forth.We will be freed of the problematic efforts of INDIVIDUALIZATION.

YOU SEE that is what we call HOMOEOPATHY MADE EASY.

Sorry , we would destroy the very acumen and soul of HOMOEOPATHY if we dont want to undergo the painful study of repertory and materia medica , we would than be never be able to see the wonderful effects of minimum doses.

If so many Doctors in past were able to cure by single remedy in minimum doses ,why we cant?
To answer your last question:

It is because Hahnemann, von Boenninghausen and Hering have been abandoned as "out of date", while the remedies they made and proved are valid medicines to this day.

Who studies the Organon? That is the questions asked by the blog radio program. The answer is that maybe 15 of the members enter the chat about it. The rest is "too busy" or simply not interested.

That blog radio show should have all the 2000 plus members clustered around the speakers and clogging the chat box. Instead we see but few interested.

Are we a community of Homoeopaths or have we become a group of faith healers, who pander to the latest "fashion" in system building?
Homoeopathy is art of Individualization. Headache; we have no remedy for headache, but we have remedy for a type of headache. When I was a student of BHMS first prof, I once met a person, Tulsiram, who used to get Headache from many months. He used to take Disprin for it. I enquired about his headache in detail and suggested him to take Sanguanaria can 30. Only three doses were sufficient to cure.

I wonder what MIG Aid would have done?

But then, why should I try MIG AID when "Art of Individualisation", in Homoeopathy is breakbone of Homoeopathy.
You mean backbone, I suppose, Piyush.

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...