and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

madhuAzad

There are many successful homeopaths practicing with combinations and patent medicines and giving good results  even in difficult cases also.
My question is if only one similimum is required for cure then how these doctors are getting success?

Views: 4749

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My homoeopathic community? So this community is not yours also? Then what are you doing here?

ARGUE! Nothing else! Spout skeptic arguments and try to devide the community against itself! Be gone!
Quote: Anyone using Sulph in the morning and Nux at night does not know how to find the similimum. I would never subject myself to such treatment and consider those bunglers not homoeopaths. They are mere imitators of what Hahnemann had to do due to a small amount of remedies.

Quote: No that is not a combination. It is a follow up. Hahnemann also gave one remedy in the morning and another in the evening.
-----

HERE IS AGAIN THE DIFFERENCE OF OPNION.

To me it is 100% combination therapy. But to you it is single remedy prescription. Let's agreed on this point that we have differences of opinion on understanding the word "what is single or combination practice" -:)

Topic is closed.
Its a combination or not, who will decide it? If you use aconite on start and turns to heper sulph in the same day with the progress of disease or anyother reason then to you it is not "COMBINATION". My question who will decide or give the verdict that two remedies have been combined in the body when the action of the first remedy was still going on in the body and you given another. I am telling you to please understand that it 101% COMBINATION. The only difference is that few homeopaths combines two remedies out side the mouth and consider it a combination method and few like your honour although practice it but do not consider it a combination technique. With all due respect of your honour, on this difference of opinion who will decide it? It’s a combination therapy or not?

I know, most of the homeopaths use ferrum phos and nat sulph 30 as combination in fever. Now your practice is you fist give ferrum phos 30 and after two or three doses repeated every an hour, you decide to change your medicine (as you stated the reason “progress of disease”) to nat sulph 30. While the other homeopaths combined both ferrum phos 30 and nat sulph 30 out side the mouth and said take three repeated doses after an hour. My humble question is please please please guide me what’s the difference of action in both practice. One got mixed inside the mouth (your opinion) and one got mixed outside the body (combined user homeopaths)?

Please? Elaborate the action?
Its a combination or not, who will decide it?

If you use aconite on start and turns to heper sulph in the same day with the progress of disease or any other reason then in your sense it is not "COMBINATION".

My question is, who will decide or give the verdict that now two remedies have been “combined” in the body when the action of the first remedy was still going on in the body but another 2nd prescription was given. I am telling you to please understand that it is 101% COMBINATION to whom you are calling 2nd prescription.

The only difference is that few homeopaths combines two remedies out side the mouth and consider it a combination method and few like your honour although practice it but do not consider it as a combination but calling it second prescription.

With all due respect of your honour, on this difference of opinion who will decide it? It’s a combination therapy or not?

If I first prescription at 9am and decides to give second prescription at 9.30pm then to you it is not “combination”? Sir, try to understand it, you have combined two remedies inside the body except you did not mixed up outside the mouth.

I know, most of the homeopaths use ferrum phos and nat sulph 30 as combination in treating fever. Now your practice is, you first give ferrum phos 30 and after two or three repeated doses after an hour, you decide to change your medicine (as you stated the reason “progress of disease”) to nat sulph 30. While the Combo homeopaths combined both ferrum phos 30 and nat sulph 30 at a time but out side the mouth and said take three repeated doses after an hour.

My humble question is, please please please guide me what’s the difference of action in both practice? One got mixed inside the mouth (your opinion) and one got mixed outside the body (Combo homeopath)?

Please? Elaborate the action and not quote from any homeopath. What’s your understanding just tell us.
Quote: When we prescribe combinations we are totaly at a lost as which remedy has acted. If any aggravations do occur we are again at a mess as which remedy is responsible for it.
---------

Ok, just becuase of this only reason? you said, combination is not recommended. Hmmm

If your first remedy is ferrum phos 30 and just after three doses of ferrum phos 30 your second prescription is nat sulph 30, then how will you know that whose remedy action is in progress in the body when both remedies have different duration of periods. If any change is occurred then it might be due to first remedy ferrum phos and might be of second remedy nat sulph or moreover might be not both but prevailing of disease further.
Dear Members

A hot topic indeed and a lot of opinions.

What "combinations" are useful for homeopathic treatment?

Answer: If a combination of materials has been tested in combination (proving), so that the true effects are known in advance of the application of this combination, this remedy can be applied according homeopathic rules and principles and used safely in homeopathy.

This excludes those combination remedies which were NOT proven in combination, but where the effects of their components are known and possible effects in combinations are assumed.

How soon after giving a remedy, can a different remedy be given without their effects combining??

Answer: As soon as the action (first action) of the first application has ended.

Explanation: this can be as soon as minutes, hours, -- so in practical terms, this means not to give potentised remedies at exactly the same time.

It should be born in mind, that the second action (reaction) time after the first action is over can last up to years. the direction of this process can be changed by every successive remedy. Likewise it can be stopped or reversed by the repetition of the same remedy in exactly the same potency. IE -- they (can )interfere with the beneficial developments. Cure is only affected in the reaction time, not in the action (first) period.
Dear Hans Weitbrecht

Thank you very much for your insight.

Quote: What "combinations" are useful for homeopathic treatment?

Answer: If a combination of materials has been tested in combination (proving), so that the true effects are known in advance of the application of this combination, this remedy can be applied according homeopathic rules and principles and used safely in homeopathy

I agree 100%, that I wanted to convey to these people that few termanoligies have different meanings in homeopathy and allopathy although the words are same. Might be you remember that during discussion some where at another homeopathic board I said, Natrium Mur is a combination of sodium and chlorine (a compound) but in homeopathy we consider it a single remedy (NOT COMPOUND) becuase it is proved as a single compound therefore being the compound remedy it is STILL SINGLE to us but compound in the scientific world.

Same is the case of “combination”. I was trying to convince them when you give ferrum phos 30 and then you give natrum sulph 30 to patient after an interval of half an hour then on SCIENTIFIC BASE two remedies have been “combined” 100% although homeopathically we do not consider it as "combination". That is why I used a DISGUISE STATEMENT and said, although many homeopaths do practice combination (Scientifically) but do not admit it on forum. (Smile) But they shouted on me. (But its ok. I do not pass comments in retaliation on personalities) I maintain the theme of discussion although we people have different approaches.

The conclusion is that if combination means on scientific base then we do practice combination and homeopathically speaking combination practice should not be practice (Although it is type of combination when you add two different remedies whether inside the mouth or outside the mouth on scientific base)

Still these honorable personalities have not yet come with their opinion that when one remedy is given in the morning and another in the evening then how scientifically this is not a combination practice?
Dr Mas, as Hans has shown in his post - from which you just cherrypick what suits your argumentative nature and leave out everything that proves you wrong - giving a remedy in the morning and another in the evening as the case progresses is not always combination therapy.

Quote: "How soon after giving a remedy, can a different remedy be given without their effects combining??

Answer: As soon as the action (first action) of the first application has ended.

Explanation: this can be as soon as minutes, hours, -- so in practical terms, this means not to give potentised remedies at exactly the same time."

To me it is simply bad case-management to give one remedy in the morning and another in the evening and almost as bad and unintelligent as mixopathy. That is the last word.
Quote: "How soon after giving a remedy, can a different remedy be given without their effects combining??

-----------

No, it never be happened in all cases. With all your due respect, if we will teach our students like that then no patient will visit us. Its not a service to homeopathy. In acute we have to keep an eye on the patient and on going state of disease. So we have to change the remedy as well there and then without the wait of the completion of first remedy becuase the patient life is more important your so called principle.
The principle is the only criterion. Speaking about the life of the patient, Hahnemann says this.

If we give too strong a dose of a medicine it must prove injurious by its mere magnitude.”
(Organon § 275)

And further:

a medicine does harm in every dose that is too large. In strong doses it does more harm the greater its homoeopathicity and the higher the potency selected. Too large doses, especially when frequently repeated, bring about much trouble as a rule.
(Organon § 276)

Routinely prescribing repetitive doses is not very good practice, as we saw above. Hahnemann continues:

They put the patient not seldom in danger of life or make his disease almost incurable
(Organon § 276)

Hahnemann further warns against repetition of the dose in the Chronic Diseases, where he states the following:

“(The medicine)…given in the most appropriate doses, are the less effective, the oftener they were repeated. They served at last hardly even as weak palliatives.”
(Chronic Diseases Pg 3 & 4)

Von Boenninghausen quotes Hahnemann’s Chronic Diseases in his ‘Lesser Writings’ in the following passage:

If…the medicines do not act out their full time, while they are still acting, the whole cure will amount to nothing.”
(bold emphasis mine)
(Chronic Diseases page 124)

“The fundamental rule in this respect remains,” so says Von Boenninghausen – and then quotes Hahnemann again:

To allow the dose of the medicine selected to complete its action undisturbed, so long as it visibly furthers the cure, a process which forbids every new prescription as also the repetition of the same remedy.” (emphasis mine)
(Chronic Diseases pgs 124-125)
Dear Dr. Mas, dear Members

The first action of a remedy has to end and does so in all cases; -- some after minutes, some after hours, rarely after days.

The second action = reaction of the liveforce, can go on indefinitely; in theory -- practically one week to a few months, depending on chronicity , remedy and potency.

Expression of this first action , -- particularly when using C-potencies-- is the "homeopathic aggravation", we sometimes notice.
Dr Mas

Read what was said.

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...