and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

madhuAzad

There are many successful homeopaths practicing with combinations and patent medicines and giving good results  even in difficult cases also.
My question is if only one similimum is required for cure then how these doctors are getting success?

Views: 4730

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Nilay

If 3 is correct, how do you arrive at the answer to 1?

Either the similimum is the similimum and will work because of similarity or not. Many of the proving were done with tincture or low potencies, and many thousands of patients were cured on deep levels with MT. So how do you arrive at the conclusion that dynamisation only occurs and is present when material substance disappears?

How do you arrive at the conclusion that in a combination remedy that it acts only on a physical level if its low potency? Can you give me a reference for this? Also, it has always fascinated me why the incorrect theory of supplements in the form of homoeopathic remedies is continued to be thought as correct.

Finally, how do you conclude that only the similar remedy in a collection of mixed remedies is the only one working when the collection of remedies together form a new "drug" of which you dont know the proving and are not sure if suppression has taken place?

g
" Body cannot be a post office, sorting out and correctly delivering at the appropriate place the different ingredients in a mixture without the same inter-acting on other parts of the system."
Dr. Diwan Jai Chand.
Great analogy!
Quote: Dr Piyush Kumar on September 26, 2010 at 12:17pm
Dr Mas , With all respect , i would answer all your queries....(3) i.e I dont Know.

-----
That is also my answer :D but even then I am homeopath and using the medicine. It is unlawful I think. We don't know about homeopathy and doing practice ;)
I know about Homoeopathy as a Science and Art . I know Homoeopathy as an art of Individualization. I know Homoeopathy as science based on dynamism . I know Homoeopathy as branch of Medical science which has shown its effects but still the exact mechanism is not known of its action.I know Homoeopathy through the symptoms of remedy and symptoms of the patient.

I know Homoeopathy as biggest mystery for the present science , its beyond their instruments, beyond Avogadro Number .

I know very little about Homoeopathy.

Homoeopathy is in my mind. My job is to feel and match the symptoms of patient and medicine.Select potency and dose.

What these medicine do and how it do ? and why it does?

I leave it again on scientists fraternity.

What i know is to try to practice Homoeopathy in a manner as said in Organon and chronic disease.
I wish we had "like" button on NING because I would "click" it here. Thank you Dr Piyush.
No I have not deleted anything and you know that. I asked for a refutation of Hahnemann and you still refuse that by using the excuse that I would delete it. It simply shows everyone that you have no legs to stand on.

Discussion of what Hahnemann said is of course allowed - the radio talks about the Organon prove that to everyone's satisfaction - and if you can refute his experiments by your own experiments, I am all for it. The fact that you then don't do that and simply promote your book, is disingeneous. Prove to use he was wrong - just don't make claims and not back them up.

For instance, when Hahnemann says that the remedy must be stronger than the disease, then he undermines his own Law of Similars and that is simply a fallacy in reasoning. He says that cure has nothing to do with the strength of the remedy first - to refute allopathic massive doses - and then goes on to say the remedy should be stronger.

That is a faulty notion, which cannot have any validity, because if this were true, then taking the remedy would always cause a proving. That is simply not the case. For a remedy stronger than the disease would simply replace the disease symptoms with drug symptoms and cure would be impossible. An aggravation can occur, because when two negative forces combine in the body, an initial increase in strength is a logical conclusion. On that basis, Hahnemann thought that the remedy is stronger than the disease, but then the aggravation should be permanent, which it is simply not, because two negatives cancel each other out.

So there is nothing wrong in calling out the wrong points in the Organon. But to claim something and not back it up is critique without foundation, that's all.
It must be me or too early or 18 hours of study and clinic... whatever... but Im not understanding this... can you rephrase what you meant here so my fuddled brain gets it?

That is a faulty notion, which cannot have any validity, because if this were true, then taking the remedy would always cause a proving. That is simply not the case. For a remedy stronger than the disease would simply replace the disease symptoms with drug symptoms and cure would be impossible. An aggravation can occur, because when two negative forces combine in the body, an initial increase in strength is a logical conclusion. On that basis, Hahnemann thought that the remedy is stronger than the disease, but then the aggravation should be permanent, which it is simply not, because two negatives cancel each other out.
If the remedy is stronger than the disease, a single dose should be able to either establish permanent cure or permanent aggravation. While in some cases a permanent cure does occur from a single dose, this is never due to the strength of the medicine but solely to its symptoms similarity.
now that reads perfectly in Flemish, English and Urdu!!

thank you..

lol
You want to say that simillarity is most important than the strength of the medicine.
sajjad.

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...