Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

I have a schizophrenia patient who has improved on plutonium nitricum. But the drugs that he is on seem to slow the healing. Someone suggested LM potencies so he can take them everyday to counteract the drugs, but he is so energetically 'plutonium' that I am feeling like higher potencies are the way to go. Does anyone have experience in treating schizophrenia and working with potency and drugs. His last dose was a 10M and big movement, but we need a bit more before he is ready to work with his doctors to reduce the medications. My feeling is that the higher potencies could 'sail above' the drugs to bring improvement, but now I am wondering more about LM's.

REFERENCES ON HWC:

Views: 1148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Hans, This post is two years old. It appears that the question asked about getting a patient off of traditional medications by utilizing the power of only one homeopathic medicine to counter-act and work through those heavy psychotropic drugs. She only asked if it was useful to increase the potency.

hallo Debby

I am inclined to disagree with you on that point. the initial question was:

>> Does anyone have experience in treating schizophrenia and working with potency and drugs. His last dose was a 10M and big movement, but we need a bit more before he is ready to work with his doctors to reduce the medications. My feeling is that the higher potencies could 'sail above' the drugs to bring improvement, but now I am wondering more about LM's.

My contribution is just as valid today, as it would have been in the past.

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...