I was posted in Ortho dept

A lady came with knee joint pain

Age 50+

Thin stature, can say almost skinny

Skin-Dry, Lusterless, thin

She told me both her knee pains

I asked her which side

She told she doesnt remember

I said try to remember it was right or left (i know this was my imature approach)

She became very serious, she said she is much tensed mentally than these pains

I asked her what..

She told she was healthy prior to 10months

Her only son got seperated after marriage (In India all wants joint family, though now a days more n more people are opting for nuclear family )

The next day itself, she experienced pain in knees while getting up after bath

With tears in her eyes she said, "i dont mind he staying seperate but if i get physically unfit how can i take care of my husband.

I dont care about my mself"

I asked her, then why she came here?

She told me its her husband who forced her to come for treatment

She is not much interested in treatment, but will do it for husband

Thermal: Chilly3

Thirst: Thirstless

Observation:- Dressed in a very simple cotton saree, not drapped properly

Follow up:-

One dose reduced pain in a weeks'time

She was very happy that now she can take care of her husband

I was tranferred to other dept, met her aft 2months, she told me she is doing well and very happy

its was her last visit to hospital

:)

So now get ready for new ideas..

Let me get some mind blowing ideas which i didnt thought of

GET SET GO!!!

Views: 1727

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello everyone - You know why I love Sadhana's quiz (and also Gary's quiz)? Because everyone has their own way of thinking, analyzing case, method and then we come to the conclusion and everyone agrees. SO..... I want to encourage people to put an explanation and their thinking. NOT JUST A REMEDY! Not allowed. :-) ♥.•**·.¸
Hi Debby,
Missed u so much these days...
Congratulations for the recent seminar :)

:) thank u very much for featuring my discussion series on main page
It doubles my responsibility

I am in love with this portal
I learn so much evryday

Today i read ur chat
I agree with u that patient shd get what s/he craves for during the disease condition

I have seen cases where the child with high fever craves for ice-cream
the prescription is Phos with Icecream :)
That cures the child
There are many other remedies that love ice-cream.
Hi Debby,
I agree there are many remedies that love icecream
Here i meant when the prescription/totality is Phos and patient is having craving for ice cream
the prescription is Phos with Icecream :)
cyleman-She told me its her husband who forced her to come for treatment

She is not much interested in treatment, but will do it for husband
Hi,

I always read your cases with great interest and comes up with remedies that are no where near your prescriptions, I feel like I am sitting in my ITHR(Pune) seminar, where we students are foolishly arguing about remedies and then at the end Dr. Vikrant Mahajan stands up and discusses the remedy which is no where what we were thinking, but at the end agree that he was right. this was in 1995. Since then the pure classical approach has been of great help.

Are you by any chance attached to ICR, Mumbai? In those days it was said that ITHR Pune is branch of ICR Mumbai.

Well now to the remedy..... I took this case with only on one important parameter "I do not care about myself" this was the most powerful explanation of the whole case. I will declare the remedy after my way of detailing the case.

Even though pain started and can be attributed to her sons separation, in reality some where in those 10 months she has accepted the reality of son not returning back. So she has shown a mental side which is strong. whether we can say this as "separation anxiety" at this age or pure emotional outburst is debatable.

Her skinny, tubercular diathesis is something which was already present even before her recent ordeal. This I will not consider during reportarization but definitely use as a guide during remedy selection, unless you want to shed some light, if she has lost weight in those 10 months????

Please bear in mind I do not have all the books with me out of India (I have big library in my Pune house), so even though thermals are given by you, I was not sure if the remedy I selected is chilly/hot or ambi-thermal?

Ok now to the remedy. I selected Mur.ac on the sole indication as stated above, and I considered that in rubric form as "suffers in silence "

In addition, this remedy also covers "Prostration" and "thirstlessness" and "worse in damp weather"

Let me know....

Suhas
dear dr.sadhana,

Really very interesting case and also different views of case.in my thinking i consider PHOSPHORIC ACID more to your case from separation of loved ones and then joint pain started with indifference.

regards
Maulik Joshi
Dear Dr.Maulik,
Thank you very much
your postings gives me another insight of the same case

Phos Acid will have craving for Soft (Aerated) drinks
In this case it is absent

Phos ac lacks vital energy so to maintain the ionic balance Ph.ac craves cold /Soft (Aerated) drinks
Hello Suhas,
Thank you very much for your thoughtful comment about the case

I am happy with your approach
I am fimiliar with it :)
During my posting in ortho dept, DR.Nimish Mehta was attached with the same.
He is with ICR
May be his teachings reflect

Predictive Homoeopathy & ICR have almost same approach
except that ICR goes for very high potency and frequent repeatation
For me single remedy and single dose is the mantra

As you mentioned "I do not care about myself" this was the most powerful explanation of the whole case.
The remedy lies in this sentence itself

Mur acid is good selection, but this was not the prescription

Appreciate your excellent explantion
:) keep posting
Dear Dr.Sadhana,
I would like to prescribe Ars-alb-200 ,one dose to ur pt.on the totality-[1]-fear of being disabled.[2]-anticepation.[3]-Indifference to recovery.[4]-chilly [5]-thirstlessness.[6]-knees pain.
Dr.Suresh Jain.
Thank you Dr.Jain
Ars patient will have so much anxiety for health that he/she will visit the dr.him/herself
Here the patient was forced by her husband
so Ars is ruled out
HI Dr. Sadhna
I missed your second quiz, any ways i would like to go with Magnesia Mur for this lady as our patient is
1. Duty bound
2. Avoids conflicts ( that's why she got Ready for the treatment )
3. Suppressed emotions for the sake of others .
4. Overload herself
5. Wants others to be happy .
6. Anxiety about the health of her loved ones .
7.Pacifist , tries to resolve conflict .
8. Avoid being hurt .

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...