and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Definition

If a man is ejaculating sooner than his and his partner wish, such as before intercourse begins or shortly afterward, he may have a condition known as premature ejaculation.

Premature ejaculation is a common sexual complaint.Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation.Premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition.

Homoeopathic Medication, psychological counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation can improve sex.

Symptoms

The primary sign of premature ejaculation is ejaculation that occurs before both partners wish, causing concern or distress.

1.Ejaculation that always or nearly always occurs within one minute or less of vaginal penetration

2.The inability to delay ejaculation on all or nearly all vaginal penetrations

3.Negative personal consequences, such as distress, Anger, frustration or the avoidance of sexual intimacy.

4.Is marked by persistent or recurrent ejaculation with minimal
stimulation before, on, or shortly after penetration.

The exact cause of premature ejaculation is not known. It involves a complex interaction of both psychological and biological factors.

Psychological causes
Early sexual experiences may establish a
pattern that can be difficult to change later in life, such as:

1.Situations in which you may have hurried to reach climax in order to avoid being discovered

2.Guilty feelings that increase your tendency to rush through sexual encounters

Other factors that can play a role in causing premature ejaculation include:

Erectile dysfunction. Men who are anxious about obtaining or maintaining their erection during sexual intercourse may form a pattern of rushing to ejaculate which can be difficult to change.

Anxiety. Many men with premature ejaculation also have problems with anxiety — either specifically about sexual performance, or caused by other issues.

Relationship problems. Interpersonal issues between the partners may contribute to this problem.

Biological causes
A number of biological factors may contribute to premature ejaculation, including:

Abnormal hormone levels

Abnormal levels of brain chemicals called neurotransmitters.

Abnormal reflex activity of the ejaculatory system.

Certain thyroid problems

Inflammation and infection of the prostate or urethra

Rarely, premature ejaculation is caused by:

Nervous system damage resulting from surgery or trauma

Withdrawal from narcotics .

Complications

While premature ejaculation doesn't increase your risk of serious health problems, it can cause problems in your personal life, including:

1.Relationship strains. The most common complication of premature ejaculation is relationship stress.

2.Fertility problems. Premature ejaculation can occasionally make fertilization difficult or impossible for couples who are trying to become pregnant.

What Questions We must ask:
1.How often do you have premature ejaculation?
2.Has this problem developed gradually or suddenly?
3.Do you have premature ejaculation only with a specific partner or partners?
4.What is the status of relations with your partner?
5.Do you have premature ejaculation every time you have sex?
6.What do you think may be the cause of this problem.
7.How much are you bothered by premature ejaculation?
8.Are you suffering from hurriedness, frustration or stress.
9.How satisfied are you with your current relationship?
10. Do you have any guilt of your past experiences?
11.Are you also having trouble getting and maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction)?
12.What medications have you recently started or stopped taking?
13.Do you use recreational drugs?

Diet and nutrition: One should take Diet rich in Citrus fruits,  Sprouts , Egg, fish, Wheat germ oil, Flax seeds, Almond, figs, walnut and seeds preferably muskmelon. Drink plenty of water, Avoid too much use of antidepressant drugs, Avoid narcotic drugs, Avoid excess alcohol. Sleeping Hours must be 7-8. Yoga is also beneficial in keeping good health  but before doing yoga always have expert opinion.

A Case of Premature ejaculation

I am presenting here a case of a gentlemen of 35 yrs age,

Recently married, A complete workaholic guy, all the time busy with office job , very ambitious and a achiever too, he was in habit of achieving and winning and for that he said " I can go up to any extent if i have to win than win".

A bit rude and arrogant , averse to contradiction, but in his work he was very efficient and fastidious.
Strong liking for coffee, in habit of Drinking 5-7 cups of coffee in night in order to work late at night and keep himself awake.
Very hurried and impatient to a extent that he himself wanted to finish the work sooner and even wants his subordinates to finish it fast.
Often gets abusive when riding in car even fights during road rage. 
 He was a Chilly patient wants warmth always.
Liked spicy fatty food, in habit of taking stimulants like alcohol and coffee.
His bowels were usually constipated with constant and ineffectual urging.

He had Increased desire for sex, but simulaneously during intercourse also he used to be in hurry and wanted to finish it fast so that he can again go to work. This quick or early ejaculation was taking his Married life to a state where both of them became short tempered and started quarreling.
Had an history of Seminal emissions during sleep, with dreams.
He had often spasm and cramps .
In Dreams also he used to quarrel.

Taking in consideration into all these symptoms I prescribed Nux Vomica 1000 single drop dose, along with placebos. In all 4 doses were given and The patient got well so soon and his problem is now nowhere and moreover he has become  less impatient, sweet natured, less arguementative and quarrelsome, his wife was telling that now his staff is also very happy.

Homoeopathic Medicines indicated for this problem are :
Berberis, Caladium, Carbo veg, China, Conium, Calc carb, Eryng-aqua, Gels, Graph, Lyco, Natrum carb, Natrum mur, nux vom, Phos acid, Phos, Picric acid, Platina, Selenium, spongia, staph, sulph, Sepia, Titanium, Vanilla, Zinc.

Few more rubrics:

Ejaculation, quick too, errection, after shortly : Phos acid , sulph.

Ejaculation, quick too, before errection is complete : calad, sulph, Graph.

Ejaculation, quick too, Intromission before : Sulph

Ejaculation, quick too, without excitement : Bufo, eug.

Anxiety during coition : Kreos

Anxiety conscience anxiety of masturbation after: Ambra g, Phos acid.

Dear friends, lets make this topic more meaningful by adding more information to it.

LINKS:

Impotency and Homeopathy

Infertility Group

Views: 69303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am quite surprised and disappointed that only one homeopath has ONE case of successful treatment of premature ejaculation.  Despite many people asking for real cases, it is disappointing that so many homeopaths simply point to rubrics (which they seemingly have NEVER used...because they cannot describe a single case).  With so many homeopaths from India here, many of whom have prescribed for a large number of patients, it is surprising that only 1 person (thus far) has reported on a real case.

We have to strive for higher standards here. 

I sincerely hope that readers here take my concerns constructively and respond appropriately by describing real cases and real results.  Please note that I am as interested in hearing about real cases that were not successful as those in which we were successful...I just want to know if homeopaths have success or not in treating THIS ailment.  (Please do not thank me for bringing up this issue...and simply answer concerns expressed here)

Dear Friends I am also Waiting for your replies, please post your successfully treated Cases of premature ejaculation.

I treated several cases of premature ejaculation but in spite of precise repertory indications I failed in many. Only selenium 3x helped in some.

sajjad.

Thanks a  lot for your reply, can you please elaborate the repetition of the dose.

I recommend selenium 3x by Willmar Schwabe one tablet 4 times daily and almost everybody is happy with this.

Sajjad.

Just after one day you got the result?.....  WOW

What Dr.Sajjad Akram said, pl read carefully and try to understand. I agree with him.

My opinion is, Homeopathy has less effective results in Pre-mature Ejaculation cases. Those who are getting results they are using other DAL DALIA (alternative method in disguise manners). If a technique has given you some result then you will give credit to homeopathy? (smile :) )

You said "My opinion is, Homeopathy has less effective results.............cases." It seems you are right as so far very less of us come up with cases, either we dont have cured cases or we dont want to share it. God knows what is the reason.

Dana Ullman, MPH

Homeopathy has limitation too. Each disease or set of symptoms or condition is not treatable by homeopathy. That’s why, we have very few cases of cure in homeopathy in the condition like Premature Ejaculation unless we find the exact reason of premature ejaculation because there are many more symptoms linked with premature but we mostly treat this condition with direct related symptoms.

Let me explain it further. One of the major cause of premature is incomplete erection or loose strengthen muscles of penis (Erectile tissues) that is required to grip the spermatic cord and pinch urethra to hold tight. Highest and strong erection will grip the system and will not allow easily to ejaculate unless the “threshold” is reached which depends upon your mental state. I want to say, understand the mechanism of ejaculation and base your remedy on the mechanism action of remedy.

In my cases, I have used many medicines for different type of ailments related with premature but Agnus Castus in 200 when given always showed good result. It strengthens the penile muscles, stimulate the body hormone system and help in spermatogenesis that ultimately gives strong erection. I use Agnus in mother tincture in young boys who complaint night fall (Prostatorrhea type condition) Seminar emission with or without dreams. In MT form it cool down the young boys and normalize the condition.

Respected Dr. MAS

I agree with you sir.

Maximum sexual problems are related with/ matter of mental & technical non co-ordinations also. 

I always first advice my Pt. for getting proper knowledge of Sexual act .Its a great science & need proper knowledge.... Then Give medicine accordingly.

In case of  Pre-mature Ejaculation, i first advice my pt. concentrating on Foreplay followed by proper sexual act . Any hurry is harmfull. Any mental tension is also harmfull for a proper sexual act.

Mechanism of ejaculation is also depend on your mental status . Orgasm is the final threshold where semen passes through the Ampule resulting maximum pleasure. So mental co-ordination between both partner is essential...

My choicefull medicines are LYCOPODIUM,AVENA SATIVA,DAMIANA,AGNUS CASTUS,ACID PHOS etc.

So for all the things  Hurry is always Sorry. 

Congrats Dr.Amir, Your patient gets cured so early, They must be very happy. That simply means in cases like this as per the answers posted so far by various doctors "Therapeutic prescription gives quick results Rather than Prescribing on Totality of symptoms" . A point of debate...

Dear Dr. Vikas, Thanks. I am better now. I remember a case named A. S. R., a male about 34 years of age, married 10 years ago (at 24 years of age), suffering from same problem. The whole picture was much confusing and I got severe headache started during his conversation. But no similimum remedy was found. Then, suddenly, I noticed that he was answering all the questions by nodding his head, i. e. in gestures. This rare rubric was marked and the remedy that cured that case within a few weeks was Carboneum sulph, a single dose in 1M potency.

Thanks a lot for sharing your valuable experience , The case you presented is an excellent example of prescribing on the most striking and peculiar symptom. That simply means That this disease is not all in that category where we can say that homoeopathy has less scope. The Cases if treated homoeopathicaly give wonderful results.

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...