Creating Waves of Awareness
And what about B to Z.only A is covered.
Physical symptoms - Chilly, but heat of sun aggravates. - Feeling of tremendous coldness - icy coldness especially of hands and fingers. - Heaviness of eyelids. - Temporal headaches.
- Aversion to husband.
- Aversion to members of family.
- Cheerful, gay, happy.
- Company, aversion to, yet dreads to be alone content.
- Delusion, division between himself and others.
- Delusion, wedding, of.
- Estranged from family.
- Estranged from friends.
- Fear of misfortune.
- Fear of thunderstorm.
- Forsaken feeling.
- Indifference when in society.
- Joy, ailments from, excessive.
- Sadness, aversion to company, desire for solitude.
- Sympathetic. - Tranquility.
He has marked prostration due to that when he walks there is unsteadiness while walking. He often stumbles, and even he slips too. He often makes gestures with hands some sort of involuntary throwing about. They do look inside the fridge often in search of cold water.
Thanks a lot for your information, I will certainly read that.