Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME, AN ENIGMATIC PROBLEM?          

I have a patient, an elderly lady suffering from IBS. She also has these bouts of head aches. She has been struggling with various symptoms for many years. It is a chronic issue.

I am raising this discussion to learn more from experiences of the homeopathic community.

What I have read, is that it is a difficult disease to treat, as it involves so many factors, including miasm. It could be linked to one's “auto immune system” also.

Dr Farokh J Master, a famous Bombay (Mumbai) homeopath, author of many books including books on cancer, and world lecturer has the following to say in an article published in HERITAGE, where he is the chief editor.

• “It is a multifaceted disease, it does not have any known cure in modern medicine, yet there are many options available for the person to recover....”

• “In my experience stress is most important factor mentally or emotionally tensed trouble, angry or overwhelmed which stimulate colon spasm in people.”

He further mentions the following with regard to homeopathic medicines which is interesting to read.

• “Medicine useful, FERRUM IODATUM, is one remedy which mimics CALC, SULPH, and LYC. It has marked action on spleen, the lymphatic glands, and thyroid glands.”

• GAMBOGIA 30C, comes from the Guttiferace family. It is basically a gum resin which has been obtained from Cambodia. This country Cambodia was once upon a time ruled by French people who called Cambodia as Gambogia;

• I use Gambogia in diarrhea of old people or any rectal trouble in bowel, purging and fainting---after passing stool there is severe burning in anus. Strong sexual desire in case of colitis is the signature symptoms of Gambogia.”

I would like to mention a few medicines that Dr S . K. Banerjea in his best seller book, “Classical Homeopathy For An Impatient World” has penned. They are ARGENTUM NITRICUM, MERC SOL, and PHOS.

The idea of raising these points is to elicit the views of our homeopathic community on the subject of IBS. Share your experiences, of success and failures with the above mentioned and other medicines,and if you have any suggestion with regards to treatment of IBS. Your contribution can be a valuable knowledge for all. .

Views: 673

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Argentum Nitricum covers most cases

Yes , i agree,as i have patient using this and being benefited,but not fully.

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...