Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Last year I was attending a seminar on Sensation method. After presenting the cases, each faculty asked the probable remedies to the audience. Like most of the seminars, students and practitioners responded with vivid answers, but the experienced doctors and celebrities did not respond. Immediately I took the microphone and requested the experienced doctors in sensation method to tell the probable remedy. There was an utter silence for a few minutes!

The remedy selected for most of the cases were unexpected, and the names were not even heard before.

The same story happens in most of the seminars. Only the faculty can tell the correct remedy, and others keep on telling different drugs ranging from A to Z. Accidentally, some lucky guys can tell the correct remedy, but the faculty will squeeze him again by asking about the potency or follow-ups.

Like the old dictum, “one man’s food is another man’s poison,” I feel the same situation is present in our system: “one homeopath’s remedy is another homeopath’s antidote!”

Views: 585

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Actually,

homeopathic remedies are not selected on the basis of sex and age, --

sir,

I am talking about potency selection of alium cepa.

Will give not give lillium tig to male because it acts on female organ? or  you look for the sex of the patient?

Dear Dr.

You seem to contradict yourself in your last post, whilst agreeing to my suggestion to do reprovings.

Could you clarify your last comment please?

No sir, I have never said I agree with you! reply was not for you.

Reproving is not possible because no healthy man available over earch. If we do we will get complex drug like combination of 3-4 medicine(petent drugs)

Dear Dr. chandrakant

So many Homoeopath do not use german or US made medicines.

Different soil produces different ingredients .

Say some thing on Apis Mel & Ruta G. ---made in India & Africa/US/UK because of their different resources(Breed)...

Courtesy: flickr.com

(The Chinese floor tiles in Cochin Synagogue, Kerala. There are similar sets of pictures, but each one in the same set is unique, because they are hand painted)

Like the Chinese hand paintings, our remedial diagnosis is also different. These tiles were painted by a group of Chinese artists. Definitely, the same person might have painted a number of tiles, but he could not make 100% similar pictures. Similarly, our drug selection is not the same. When I get a particular patient today, my prescription will be on the basis of my present understanding of the subjects like Materia medica. If the same patient comes to me after one or two years, my prescription will not be the same! Our understanding and mode of approach may change on the basis of several factors.

Here, my intention is not to criticize Sensation method or any other method, but to have an open discussion on this topic. Thank you all for your valuable comments. Like the difference in remedial diagnosis, your comments are also different, but you all have covered certain common points.

A few reasons are:

1. Different approach.
  2. Different Materia medica.
  3. Influence of therapeutic books.
  4. Different types of prescription.
  5. Difference in symptom evaluation.
  6. Difference in rubric selection.
  7. Different methods of repertorisation.
  8. Different levels of similarity.
  9. Different types of elimination of remedies.

However, it is difficult to name the remedy even by homeopaths practicing the similar method, because, every individual homeopath looks at the same case from different angles. Actually, there is no 100% similar remedy. God never creates one person as Nux vomica and the other as Pulsatilla. We just try to find out the most similar drug from a group of similar drugs. The intelligent physician cures the case by selecting the similimum; others take little more time by using other similar drugs, and finally reach the same destination. This is the reason why we all get result in spite of difference in our approach. But those who follow the rules strictly reach the target very easily, that too, without causing any risk to the patient.

It is not always that we conclude and select the different remedy for the same patient.

Many times, in most complicated cases I myself selected the remedy with Phatak's Rep, while my friend selected the remedy with the help of Kent's Rep, and amazingly, in such experiments, out of 10 occasions, we could select the same remedy on 6 occasions.

What I want to convey is that if we understand Homeopathy, we should have a greater tendency to be closer in selection of the remedy.Still As I expressed earlier in this post, we must standardise the process itself.

You are right in saying that we should standardise the process so that in every case the remedy selected by various homeopaths should be the same.

sajjad.

Dear members

in fact, there is a standardised process already in place for the past 170 years, only -- people don't go by it nowadays, don't know it, have never practised it, because of lack of MMP knowledge and instead are looking for an easy way out.

This process is detailed out in the Organon.

The standardisation which I refer to is the ability to reproduce the consistent high quality levels of a service , which has directly to do with the ability to develop optimum work methods or process and equipment conditions, to codify them, to be able to translate them into effective practices, and then to create the organizational circumstances to gain long term adherence to these optimum methods and conditions.

Standardisation must reflect the technology level of Homeopathy as a whole. As problems get solved, as new uplifting conditions get discovered they are captured in the standards of a Homeopathy as a science. This codification process should freezes these experiences of progress into the memory and long-term capability of a Homeopathic ferternity, thus establishing and renewing its level of technology. They are expressed in operating procedures, in specification documents, in drawings, in rules, in infrastructure, in hardware , in software applications and such others.

Standardization enables a significant reduction in the variability that is inherent in situations. It is the failure to recognize the many possibilities for variations those results often in inadequate allocation of resources to the job of standardization. 

Standardization raises the efficiencies of operations in ways recognized and unrecognized. The establishment and operationalising of optimum conditions and methods is a clearly recognized efficiency raising effect of standardization.

The ability to transfer techniques, processes and practices reduces the losses that often occur when such transition occurs. The ability to "make small big" or to proliferate single improvements to institutionalize into larger improvements are examples of effects of standardization that may not be explicitly recognized. The underpinning of organizational discipline is the well-laid out standards setup.

Standardization falls into the category of unavoidable infrastructure, given all of the above and more. Leadership within Homeopathy need to understand the true role played by standards and to champion standardization within Homeopaths.

thanks for the comments.
We have certain deas about each drugs in our MM. When the faculty select one particular remedy for the case, we often feel the drug is not fully similar to the case. This is mainly due the fact the our mind is full of 'traditional materia medica symptoms'.

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...