Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Last year I was attending a seminar on Sensation method. After presenting the cases, each faculty asked the probable remedies to the audience. Like most of the seminars, students and practitioners responded with vivid answers, but the experienced doctors and celebrities did not respond. Immediately I took the microphone and requested the experienced doctors in sensation method to tell the probable remedy. There was an utter silence for a few minutes!

The remedy selected for most of the cases were unexpected, and the names were not even heard before.

The same story happens in most of the seminars. Only the faculty can tell the correct remedy, and others keep on telling different drugs ranging from A to Z. Accidentally, some lucky guys can tell the correct remedy, but the faculty will squeeze him again by asking about the potency or follow-ups.

Like the old dictum, “one man’s food is another man’s poison,” I feel the same situation is present in our system: “one homeopath’s remedy is another homeopath’s antidote!”

Views: 584

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I may get cure for renal stone by lyco and same renal stone for same patient staphysagria will work for different homoeopath. Because our homoeopathic field is so vast and didnot having boundaries.

Then i am sorry to say that there is nothing definite in homeopathy. Every different medicine selected by various homeopaths is curative.
Rargads.
sajjad.

That is why we disagree with each other.

sajjad.

That is what I am trying to say, dr sajjid!

Dear Dr.

HOMEOPATHY is governed by rules and principles.

Those who do not practise accordingly and those who do not know will say:

"There is nothing definite in homeopathy."

Dear Doc,

Welcome.You are absolutely right.

Regards.

sajjad.

Dear Sir

There are many allopathic schools of treatment pretending to be homeopathic, -- this is the problem-.

And for those who do not know homeopathy they all look good and their aproaches seem reasonable.

there is one method which is homeopathic and many others, which want to be -- leading to utter confusion.

It is time to become more critical and also time to become acquanted with homeopathic rules and principles, not by contemporatry commentators, but from the original sources, --

Presentations often have insufficient points to make a clear cut picture of a remedy. This may be due to scarcity of time or insufficient time given to the audience.

Dear members

This blog  comes as a surprise for many -- or maybe there are many who have experienced this before, but were afraid to ask those questions.

I experienced the same 20 years ago in seminars, asked the questions and was told by the "teachers":

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

So -- I took it upon myself to study homoeopathy from its beginnings, and used it according its rules and principles, many thousand times every year.

Now I understand homoeopathy, can follow the reasoning of many approaches and see where they leave homoeopathic rules and principles behind.

what I like about homoeopathy is the certainty that it delivers and is reliable, when used within its rules and principles. these rules an principles also limit it's usefulness, certain things remedies cannot do, even if we wish they could, -- I am not saying, that homoeopathy is the solution to every (health) problem, emotional problem or spiritual problem, -- homoeopathy is ONE tool in  my toolbox to help the suffering.

A friend of mine said lately:

i know whats wrong with you: You are a militant homeopath, and people don't like that, --

And he is right, -- why waist time beating around the bush, -- address the questions, give clear answers, cut the crap, and use time for better things.

The weather,climate,soil,water--all are responsible for different actions. On this ground Allium Cepa made in USA & INDIA will be same in action?? Reproving of drug is require for todays condition in different countries ??

Repertorisation provide us several medicines on  basis of grading & someone select third grade medicine & it works .Similarly someone select second grade & some one first grade according to similarties & all work on the basis of individulisation.

Answer of my question is also hidden in this process...."I may get cure for renal stone by lyco and same renal stone for same patient staphysagria will work for different homoeopath."
In my city we experienced that a pt. on a particulor medicine, when change the area for living ,his/her medicine changed. And there are also so many causes for difference in prescriptions... 

There is definite in homeopathy if he/she followes the SYSTEM...but yes we need some more work on MM on todays condition...?????? 

Indeed interesting points:

-- Reprovings: have been done and are ongoing considering above. the general line is, that no really new proving symptoms emerged in the 125 remedies frequently used around 1840.

I use a set of remedies produced by Dunham in the 1860' which work when prescribed according the provings.

-- Repertorisation:  a lot has been written on this subject. the use is limitted -- bearing in mind, that a listing of a rubric of a remedy and another listing in another rubric mean, that we can combine the rubric and assume that the remedy in question will work.

Renal stone: virtually every remedy will cure, if the patients exact symptoms are matched by its characteristics.

The weather,climate,soil,water--all are responsible for different actions. On this ground Allium Cepa made in USA & INDIA will be same in action?? Reproving of drug is require for todays condition in different countries ??

Sir, I am not agree with your comments! Most of time I used Germen medicines which I have very good result in India. If the soil,climate,weather,water are interfearing to the homoeopathic medicine. HOW THEY ACT? Is American water contain H2S and Indian water contain H2O, or Germony soil contain other minerals which India does not?

If the growth of any medicinal plant might hamper by the soil and water etc

All over the world onion (Alium cepa) caintain  enzymes called alliinases and

Energy 166 kJ (40 kcal)
Carbohydrates 9.34 g
- Sugars 4.24 g
- Dietary fiber 1.7 g
Fat 0.1 g
- saturated 0.042 g
- monounsaturated 0.013 g
- polyunsaturated 0.017 g
Protein 1.1 g
Water 89.11 g
Vitamin A equiv. 0 μg (0%)
Thiamine (Vit. B1) 0.046 mg (4%)
Riboflavin (Vit. B2) 0.027 mg (2%)
Niacin (Vit. B3) 0.116 mg (1%)
Vitamin B6 0.12 mg (9%)
Folate (Vit. B9) 19 μg (5%)
Vitamin B12 0 μg (0%)
Vitamin C 7.4 mg (12%)
Vitamin E 0.02 mg (0%)
Vitamin K 0.4 μg (0%)
Calcium 23 mg (2%)
Iron 0.21 mg (2%)
Magnesium 0.129 mg (0%)
Phosphorus 29 mg (4%)
Potassium 146 mg (3%)
Sodium 4 mg (0%)
Zinc 0.17 mg (2%)
Is indian onion having any other ingredients as compair to American onion? Finally potentised medicine Has same actionfrom America  and India. 

I might give Alium cepa for fluent  coryza 10 M single dose other will give 30 c repeated doses. Result will be same but the medicine selected on the basis of susceptibility, age, sex, etc.

That is the difference.

If we take food by right hand in to the mouth or by left hand into the mouth.Destiny is same that is mouth and stomach only hand is change. Finally it has to be digest.

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...